Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

Well, he is married to a white woman. Maybe he should kill her first.

Just to get his little "revolution" started, I mean.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why would he kill her when she is obviously on his team?

Doesn't matter, she's white. And any white people who agree with him should start sacrificing themselves for his cause, starting right now.

If the tiki-torch crowd pulls more shit like running them over while they are simply walking home, would it be surprising to anyone if there was some push back?

Well, he is married to a white woman. Maybe he should kill her first.

Just to get his little "revolution" started, I mean.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why would he kill her when she is obviously on his team?

Doesn't matter, she's white. And any white people who agree with him should start sacrificing themselves for his cause, starting right now.
Yeah it does matter. He didnt say all whites had to die. She is on his team and even has given birth to his children.

A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?
opposed to the media being outraged that a Christian school does not allow gays and transgenders?

i'd say "kill whitey" qualifies as something to be outraged about...

Qualifies as a funny SNL skit too.

Well, if some idiot kid in Georgia somewhere is threadworthy, we've reached a new low.
yeah, we reached a new low when 2 scoops of ice cream became "newsworthy" Thank you CNN!

That's not even specific enough to be a threat and I'm not sure why dcbl is concerned enough to start a thread on it.
I am not concerned that it is a threat

amazing that this info is out there and being ignored by our esteemed media though

why isn't it newsworthy that someone in a position of authority where students are compelled to listen to them would say "some whites may have to die in order for black communities to be made whole"

I mean, how much more outrageous can you get?

what if a white teacher at the flagship university of some state said, "some blacks may have to die for white communities to be safe"

you think we'd be hearing more about that?

we might even see actual charges for a "hate crime" or "inciting violence"

That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

I am a very tolerant person, but that is inexcusable and YOU SUPPORT IT!!!

What do you mean why?

I dont have to explain myself to anyone. Are you trying to ask me to elaborate?

Thats great that you are tolerant. However, I never asked for you to excuse anything.

That's not even specific enough to be a threat and I'm not sure why dcbl is concerned enough to start a thread on it.
I am not concerned that it is a threat

amazing that this info is out there and being ignored by our esteemed media though

why isn't it newsworthy that someone in a position of authority where students are compelled to listen to them would say "some whites may have to die in order for black communities to be made whole"

I mean, how much more outrageous can you get?

what if a white teacher at the flagship university of some state said, "some blacks may have to die for white communities to be safe"

you think we'd be hearing more about that?

we might even see actual charges for a "hate crime" or "inciting violence"
The thing is, black guys are dying all the time to keep white communities feeling safe. And in self defense, maybe they feel it might be necessary to fight back.
Why the MSM would consider this a story, though, is a puzzle. There is no who, what, when, where or why involved. It is a general statement, almost a philosophical point.

Who cares what a little moronic racist posts. Just a stupid uneducated remark and people that agree with it are just as ignorant.

Time to grow up, nuts.

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
You know good and damn well what that TA meant.

Really? Lynchings were once common place, but the ones that did grew old and died. That did more to stop the lynchings than any law against it ever did.
I wish I could believe that theory, but when I look at the folks in the tiki march, or the folks that were at the aborted Unite the Right #2 rally last summer, they were predominantly young people.
Parents teach their children well, Bulldog. I appreciate your optimism, but sitting back and waiting for the old ones to die of old age isn't going to touch the problem.

Forum List

Back