Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

Last edited:
That and getting shot by Blacks that fought back.
If that's how some white folks need to die, I can support that.

But stats show that blacks are too busy shooting each other before shooting many whites.
Reality always intrudes on fantasies; sorta like a fly in the soup, eh?
Nate Turner was a reality.

Old isolated event. Has nothing to do with NOW.
Fantasize on bruddahs.

But stats show that blacks are too busy shooting each other before shooting many whites.
The topic is white people needing to die, for some reason.

If that reason is because said white people are physically assaulting and trying to do bodily harm to black people to the point of causing the black people to defend themselves, and said white people die as a result, I have no problem with those white people taking a fucking dirt nap.

That and getting shot by Blacks that fought back.
If that's how some white folks need to die, I can support that.

Nate Turner was a reality.

Old isolated event. Has nothing to do with NOW.
Fantasize on bruddahs.
Has everything to do with now and history which is why the guy was talking about it. :rolleyes:

I prefer the black regiment depicted in the movie 'Glory' rather than Nate Turner.
But that's just me. They were ascending as opposed to descending.
See the difference?

this isn't the first and not the only one
they are PROUD to be racist/etc

What makes this teaching assistant think white people will just accept that they have to die for the cause. If he wants a race war in this country he better look at the statistics on gun ownership. Whites own a lot of guns and have never been good at standing by to be killed. Why do you think the left wants to take away private gun ownership. Whites don’t die easily. You don’t see cities where white on white gun crime runs rampant like you see black on black death in cities like Chicago and pretty much any black controlled cities. His call for more white deaths is a perfect example of “be careful what you wish for. “
At the rate blacks are killing each other, and the democrats are convincing them to abort their babies. They will remain a minority. I mean in some places more black babies are being aborted, than born.

I prefer the black regiment depicted in the movie 'Glory' rather than Nate Turner.
See the difference?
Well, certainly.

Nevertheless, a person being held as a slave has an absolute right to use deadly force to escape that condition.

See the difference?
Well, certainly.

Nevertheless, a person being held as a slave has an absolute right to use deadly force to escape that condition.

That's why I do not understand why the majority of blacks continue to vote Democrat.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same types of racist whites still havent learned their lesson.
Come get some then, pussy. Oh thats right, youre only tough on the internet. In real life youre what your people refer to as a "bitch ass n*gga".

hate it that this guy is affiliated with UGA
1536807807.5604-smiley.gif

the REALLY interesting thing? radical progressives no longer see the need to hide views like this

Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”
Anytime he wants to start lets go! Got an ex Army uncle near Athens and another near Atlanta who would be more than willing to fight as would I. Sure my cousin who is currently in the military would be interested as well.

Forum List

Back