Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

torch-parade-1.jpg

WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY N*GGERS WON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN!

What Trump unfortunately says at times, DOSES NOT carry over into his actions.

B. Kidd
Yes, nothing weird with that.

But I'm wondering how this prog civil war will reconcile itself. They side with their bigger victim class, the lowly negro.

Pondering how the Jew controlled media will take this rift. Dems might need that Jewish voting bloc.

Georgia, home of the most ignorant prejudice blacks in the US. Highly inbred, IQ under 100, and usually redbone.

You talk to a black black from GA and a lot of times they have some sense.

It is what it is.

I learned a lot from an old black (really black) grandma in Georgia. She showed me pictures. About 97 and sharp as a tack.

Abraham Lincoln was not a good man.

A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?
Apparently it is news enough to warrent a thread on this board.
Well, if some idiot kid in Georgia somewhere is threadworthy, we've reached a new low.
We are talking about conservative republicans so frightened....of black people that they STILL talk in fear of two black men outside a polling place in 2008.
Meanwhile, blacks are afraid of slave masters who died 150 years ago.

Last edited:
None of those quotes are mine!
I said blacks won't vote for a PARTY which so clearly HATES them, retard.

The Republican Party coddles and feeds the racists who have infested the party. Silence is consent.

I have never once seen any pseudocon on this forum shut these fuckers down. In fact, one of the reasons retards like you think I am a liberal is because I am one of the few conservatives who DOES bitch slap these fucking maggots.

So you are going to have your eyes forced open with a crowbar, retard. You are going to see things the way blacks do. And then it won't be a fucking MYSTERY to you any more why they don't vote Republican.

So stand by. I'm not done. Not even close. This is going to take days.

That's why I do not understand why the majority of blacks continue to vote Democrat.
They sure as shit are not going to vote for the Republican party which so clearly HATES them.

I'm pretty sure that the majority of black people in this country don't need an assclown like you as their spokesman. 6.8% percent unemployment rate for African Americans is lowest on record, and President Trump did that.

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record
Black unemployment has been dropping for eight years, dipshit.

Trump was elected on third base and you tards think he hit a triple.

]
trump-2019-highest-number.jpg

This is no longer "Obama's economy", This is Trump's economy.

And given the continuing decrease in black unemployment, it should be more than obvious to anyone except a complete moron like yourself, that he's doing something right.

Last edited:
A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?
Apparently it is news enough to warrent a thread on this board.
Well, if some idiot kid in Georgia somewhere is threadworthy, we've reached a new low.
We are talking about conservative republicans so frightened....of black people that they STILL talk in fear of two black men outside a polling place in 2008.
Meanwhile, black are afraid of slave masters who died 150 years ago.

Not where I'm from. Once they made it south of that river, nobody gave a fuck if they were runaway slaves, and the slavemasters weren't up to crossing through that crap to come get them. True story.

B. Kidd

This is the kind of evil you fuckers tolerate in your midst:

Does genocide always have to include murder?
Has a government in any other nation in modern history worked this hard to replace productive natives with thirdworlders?

The Republican Party coddles and feeds the racists who have infested the party. Silence is consent.

I have never once seen any pseudocon on this forum shut these fuckers down. In fact, one of the reasons retards like you think I am a liberal is because I am one of the few conservatives who DOES bitch slap these fucking maggots.

So you are going to have your eyes forced open with a crowbar, retard. You are going to see things the way blacks do. And then it won't be a fucking MYSTERY to you any more why they don't vote Republican.

Quit lying. You don't have a "conservative" bone in your body. You are a rabid, foaming at the mouth radical leftist.

Last edited:

You ain't gonna make "days" out of 4 seconds of birdbrain thought and parroting what DNC wants you to that you can memorize. STFU!

To tell you the the truth, A black was highly convincing to me in his argument for the Republican party. He was a very smart man, too.

Forum List

Back