Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

None of those quotes are mine!
I said blacks won't vote for a PARTY which so clearly HATES them, retard.

The Republican Party coddles and feeds the racists who have infested the party. Silence is consent.

I have never once seen any pseudocon on this forum shut these fuckers down. In fact, one of the reasons retards like you think I am a liberal is because I am one of the few conservatives who DOES bitch slap these fucking maggots.

So you are going to have your eyes forced open with a crowbar, retard. You are going to see things the way blacks do. And then it won't be a fucking MYSTERY to you any more why they don't vote Republican.

So stand by. I'm not done. Not even close. This is going to take days.
Just the opposite. Black Americans are leaving the Democrat party. That's why the Democrats are going for illegals and muslims.

Tell us about Muslims.

Then we can watch cross-eyed Kidd be mystified why minorities don't vote Republican again. :lol:
Islam is a backwards murderous tribal religious cult that's protected by "progressives".

If not "protected", it is "tolerated" by the left. The left views themselves as above the fray. They honestly believe that by kow-towing to Islam, they will somehow miraculously be given a free pass because...well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

How utterly stupid the left is.
No one is kowtowing to Islam.

But go ahead and tell us your thoughts about Islam.

None of those quotes are mine!

The Republican Party coddles and feeds the racists who have infested the party. Silence is consent.

I have never once seen any pseudocon on this forum shut these fuckers down. In fact, one of the reasons retards like you think I am a liberal is because I am one of the few conservatives who DOES bitch slap these fucking maggots.

So you are going to have your eyes forced open with a crowbar, retard. You are going to see things the way blacks do. And then it won't be a fucking MYSTERY to you any more why they don't vote Republican.

Just the opposite. Black Americans are leaving the Democrat party. That's why the Democrats are going for illegals and muslims.

Tell us about Muslims.

Then we can watch cross-eyed Kidd be mystified why minorities don't vote Republican again. :lol:

It must be cramped in that little echo chamber you live in. Actually President Trump's approval rating has skyrocketed among Latinos during the government shutdown over the border wall.

Read 'em and weep: 51% approval rating among Hispanics

New Poll: President Trump's Approval Rating Among Latinos Skyrockets...During Wall Debate?

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?
Ah. You believe in polls today, eh? Okay.

The percentage of Latinos who DEFINITELY intend to vote against Trump is 58 percent.

The percentage of blacks who DEFINITELY intend to vote against Trump is 94 percent.

The percentage of whites who DEFINITELY intend to vote against Trump is 52 percent.

See page 17: http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...rist-Poll-USA-NOS-and-Tables_1901141631-1.pdf

I definitely wouldn't believe a poll hosted by PBS and NPR.

Has Trump yanked all of their government funding yet? I sincerely hope so.

torch-parade-1.jpg

WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY N*GGERS WON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Reported.

We dont understant why these darkies wont vote republican.

torch-parade-1.jpg

What do Democrats do for you, Asslips? Patronize you and your kind? Yes.
Not much other than put a Black guy in the oval office and fight against the racist GOP. :rolleyes:

What did he do for the inner-city where 25% of blacks remain?
Fortunately, the other 75% of blacks due to their own hard work have escaped those Democrat Plantations.
Maybe most blacks still vote Democrat out of guilt for the 25% still stuck there?
Blacks vote Democrat because the Republican party HATES them.

It's that whole "lesser of two evils" thing we see from most voters these days.

If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times. The GOP is really screwing the pooch by coddling anti-brown bigots in the party.

Hispanics are deeply religious, hard working, and family oriented. They are the perfect conservative Republican demographic.

The GOP should own 98 percent of that vote.

They only own 1/3rd. Those that came here legally, nimrod.

torch-parade-1.jpg

WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY N*GGERS WON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Reported.

torch-parade-1.jpg

Not much other than put a Black guy in the oval office and fight against the racist GOP. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, the other 75% of blacks due to their own hard work have escaped those Democrat Plantations.
Maybe most blacks still vote Democrat out of guilt for the 25% still stuck there?
You mean other than lower the Black unemployment rate and start My Brothers Keeper? :rolleyes:

Tell us about Muslims.

Islam is a backwards murderous tribal religious cult that's protected by "progressives".

If not "protected", it is "tolerated" by the left. The left views themselves as above the fray. They honestly believe that by kow-towing to Islam, they will somehow miraculously be given a free pass because...well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

My thought about radical Islam is using you leftists for bait to attract them, since you love them so much. Then nuking the entire site. Of course you'd be "collateral damage", but just think of the service you'd be doing this country.

We might even put up a monument somewhere, for your bravery and service to this country.

Tell us about Muslims.

LOL. Hilarious.

Never mind, JGalt. We already know your thoughts about Muslims.

Islam is slavery.

Muslims are terrorists. How many schools and market places are being blown up by Christians? Have you ever seen and Christians behead women and children, or set them on fire? And don't give me that "well during the Crusades" crap.

Gosh, it is such a mystery why minorities aren't flocking to the GOP!

Said the guy in another Blacks Behaving Badly thread.

Reported.

torch-parade-1.jpg

You over simplify from a basic simpleton mind.

Islam is slavery.

Muslims are terrorists. How many schools and market places are being blown up by Christians? Have you ever seen and Christians behead women and children, or set them on fire? And don't give me that "well during the Crusades" crap.

Another thought: If the shithead TA in Georgia gets his wish and white people start "dying", it's more than likely going to be you leftists who are doing all the "dying", not us.

Be careful what you ask for.

torch-parade-1.jpg

You over simplify from a basic simpleton mind.
Simplification is proven to be genius. Only dumb people make things complicated because they dont really understand it.

Islam is slavery.

The two new Muslim Democrap House members are already becoming a big hit with most Americans. (Hee-Hee-Hee)

Islam is slavery.

The two new Muslim Democrap House members are already becoming a big hit with most Americans. (Hee-Hee-Hee)

They're already an embarrassment to their own party. :laughing0301:

David Duke endorses a useless GOP candidate.

The candidate, not wanting to give David Duke's klan ass any attention ignores the endorsement.

The democrats and their media whores are ONLY TOO HAPPY to report that endorsement and the candidate's silence and call it consent. Then, they go on to call the entire party and every member within it a racist and throw around a bunch of made-up but racially charged labels like "white nationalist" and other such bullshit.

Yeah, I wonder why blacks don't vote for the GOP. It's completely inexplicable. Total mystery.

Forum List

Back