Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

I had to look up TA. It's "teaching assistant" which could include just about any job description on campus these days. It does expose the fact that people of color get special treatment when it comes to outrageous racist comments.

A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?
What does age have to do with this?
Hey, some three year old in New York just said Obama was the best President ever. Be outraged!
I dont think a 3 year old is capable of going on a killing spree.
But a parent can get the sex changed through an operation by insane laws.

That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

I am a very tolerant person, but that is inexcusable and YOU SUPPORT IT!!!

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
Tell us all about how people are highly taxed and the emasculated most intelligent ones are gone how you will lead the world. Tell me! Tolerance is cool. Using reason and promoting the best of the best is crucial. We are promoting quotas.

Why?

Explain yourself.

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
Tell us all about how people are highly taxed and the emasculated most intelligent ones are gone how you will lead the world. Tell me! Tolerance is cool. Using reason and promoting the best of the best is crucial. We are promoting quotas.

Racist pigs are far from the most intelligent people we have.

Hey, some three year old in New York just said Obama was the best President ever. Be outraged!

No one can get a sex change. Let's just be clear on that.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same types of racist whites still havent learned their lesson.

1199504813069.thumbnail.jpg

Why?

Explain yourself.

Absolutely, Asclepias is a moron.

No one can get a sex change. Let's just be clear on that.
True, it would be more accurate to call it a "sex trick".

Why?

Explain yourself.

I know who are the most intelligent in getting things done. In life experience. It is just by percentages. And some of thos epercentages have helped me in life that I will never forget. However, the best of the best has been neutered. Now tell me an american made automobile made by a feminist woman that gets me a hundred miles per gallon of gas since we have spent trillions promoting pure total equality.

I know who are the most intelligent in getting things done. In life experience. It is just by percentages. And some of thos epercentages have helped me in life that I will never forget. However, the best of the best has been neutered. Now tell me an american made automobile made by a feminist woman that gets me a hundred miles per gallon of gas since we have spent trillions promoting pure total equality.

You're a bot, aren't you?

You're a bot, aren't you?
What is a bot? I am asking truthfully.

Why?

Explain yourself.

Tell me an American Made car made by anybody that gets that kind of mileage. Are you saying that all cars are made by feminists, or are men just as stupid as you seem to think women are?

Why?

Explain yourself.

Tell me an American Made car made by anybody that gets that kind of mileage. Are you saying that all cars are made by feminists, or are men just as stupid as you seem to think women are?
The extreme feminists promote themselves as not equal but superior because of quotas. Hiring practices represent this. So people who are potentially better are not hired. As per government regulations and enacted laws. Tell me I am wrong.

The extreme feminists promote themselves as not equal but superior because of quotas. Hiring practices represent this. So people who are potentially better are not hired. As per government regulations and enacted laws. Tell me I am wrong.

Ok, so tell me who makes a car that gets 100mpg. You seem to think that had some sort of meaning, or was that just some bullshit you threw in to deflect from your dumb remarks.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back