Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

That and getting shot by Blacks that fought back.
If that's how some white folks need to die, I can support that.

But stats show that blacks are too busy shooting each other before shooting many whites.
Reality always intrudes on fantasies; sorta like a fly in the soup, eh?
Nat Turner was a reality. So was Toussaint Louverture

You aren’t a reality. Your a fake. Big mouth punk. Always will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell us all about how people are highly taxed and the emasculated most intelligent ones are gone how you will lead the world. Tell me! Tolerance is cool. Using reason and promoting the best of the best is crucial. We are promoting quotas.

Racist pigs are far from the most intelligent people we have.
I know who are the most intelligent in getting things done. In life experience. It is just by percentages. And some of thos epercentages have helped me in life that I will never forget. However, the best of the best has been neutered. Now tell me an american made automobile made by a feminist woman that gets me a hundred miles per gallon of gas since we have spent trillions promoting pure total equality.

Tell me an American Made car made by anybody that gets that kind of mileage. Are you saying that all cars are made by feminists, or are men just as stupid as you seem to think women are?
The extreme feminists promote themselves as not equal but superior because of quotas. Hiring practices represent this. So people who are potentially better are not hired. As per government regulations and enacted laws. Tell me I am wrong.

Ok, so tell me who makes a car that gets 100mpg. You seem to think that had some sort of meaning, or was that just some bullshit you threw in to deflect from your dumb remarks.
You are the best of the best and men are primal. This is your show. No get with it since equality has got you your power. Do it! Do it! You are frauds.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I prefer the black regiment depicted in the movie 'Glory' rather than Nate Turner.
But that's just me. They were ascending as opposed to descending.
See the difference?
Well, certainly.

Nevertheless, a person being held as a slave has an absolute right to use deadly force to escape that condition.

It’s 2019 Stop living in the past. Wake up. The world doesn’t owe you anything. Go and earn like everyone else does.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same types of racist whites still havent learned their lesson.
Come get some then, pussy. Oh thats right, youre only tough on the internet. In real life youre what your people refer to as a "bitch ass n*gga".

God boy I have been saying the same thing about him. All talk. He’s a pussy

Racist pigs are far from the most intelligent people we have.
I know who are the most intelligent in getting things done. In life experience. It is just by percentages. And some of thos epercentages have helped me in life that I will never forget. However, the best of the best has been neutered. Now tell me an american made automobile made by a feminist woman that gets me a hundred miles per gallon of gas since we have spent trillions promoting pure total equality.

Tell me an American Made car made by anybody that gets that kind of mileage. Are you saying that all cars are made by feminists, or are men just as stupid as you seem to think women are?
The extreme feminists promote themselves as not equal but superior because of quotas. Hiring practices represent this. So people who are potentially better are not hired. As per government regulations and enacted laws. Tell me I am wrong.

Ok, so tell me who makes a car that gets 100mpg. You seem to think that had some sort of meaning, or was that just some bullshit you threw in to deflect from your dumb remarks.
You are the best of the best and men are primal. This is your show. No get with it since equality has got you your power. Do it! Do it! You are frauds.

WTF are you babbling about?

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

Humans do not sing kumbaya for thousands of years. It is competition. And you live a good life because of all of those things you hate. Eliminate that and live with nature in a much cheaper way without any conveniences and then spout.

Humans do not sing kumbaya for thousands of years. It is competition. And you live a good life because of all of those things you hate. Eliminate that and live with nature in a much cheaper way without any conveniences and then spout.

Got it. This is the part where you start babbling silly crap. Have a good night.

I would love for it to be him. He doesn’t have the balls to I told him come to NJ. He replies come to CA. Always avoids me when I ask him to Nj. As for you Just another liberal asshole with a big mouth.

Got it. This is the part where you start babbling silly crap. Have a good night.

That’s all you do is babble bullshit. You idiots are barking up the wrong tree here.

I would love for it to be him. He doesn’t have the balls to I told him come to NJ. He replies come to CA. Always avoids me when I ask him to Nj. As for you Just another liberal asshole with a big mouth.

I'll bet you're the toughest kid on the play ground from your entire grade.

I am not trying to be some nasty person. It is just that we are a spoiled people who seems to destroy ourselves with to much wealth as other nations/empires have done. We are self centered while other nations are becoming more advanced and we use their technology to live a good life.

Well, he is married to a white woman. Maybe he should kill her first.

Just to get his little "revolution" started, I mean.

maxresdefault.jpg
Why would he kill her when she is obviously on his team?

Doesn't matter, she's white. And any white people who agree with him should start sacrificing themselves for his cause, starting right now.

She’s fugly, and looks like a crack head.

That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

I am a very tolerant person, but that is inexcusable and YOU SUPPORT IT!!!

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
I am 34 and tolerance is for pussies like you.

Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

Last edited:
That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

I am a very tolerant person, but that is inexcusable and YOU SUPPORT IT!!!

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
I am 34 and tolerance is for pussies like you.

Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being racist to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

Nicely said. Amen to that

Forum List

Back