Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

I am a very tolerant person, but that is inexcusable and YOU SUPPORT IT!!!

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
I am 34 and tolerance is for pussies like you.

Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

You are either confused or delusional. Being white doesn't mean we agree with your stupid values any more than owning a gun makes us all right wing gun nuts, or being a man means we want women to be subservient. Your little group is much smaller than you think it is.

Why?

Explain yourself.

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?

We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

You are either confused or delusional. Being white doesn't mean we agree with your stupid values any more than owning a gun makes us all right wing gun nuts, or being a man means we want women to be subservient. Your little group is much smaller than you think it is.

Your wrong about that. When the punks you call step up, then they will learn the hard way bring them to NJ and let me know. The only thing small is your brain and the size of your group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A teacher's assistant. That's what, a 19 year old kid?

And this was your daily outrage ration? Really?
Apparently it is news enough to warrent a thread on this board.
Well, if some idiot kid in Georgia somewhere is threadworthy, we've reached a new low.
We are talking about conservative republicans so frightened....of black people that they STILL talk in fear of two black men outside a polling place in 2008.
If you ask me, it's a sign of a guilty conscience.

Racist pigs are far from the most intelligent people we have.
I know who are the most intelligent in getting things done. In life experience. It is just by percentages. And some of thos epercentages have helped me in life that I will never forget. However, the best of the best has been neutered. Now tell me an american made automobile made by a feminist woman that gets me a hundred miles per gallon of gas since we have spent trillions promoting pure total equality.

Tell me an American Made car made by anybody that gets that kind of mileage. Are you saying that all cars are made by feminists, or are men just as stupid as you seem to think women are?
The extreme feminists promote themselves as not equal but superior because of quotas. Hiring practices represent this. So people who are potentially better are not hired. As per government regulations and enacted laws. Tell me I am wrong.

Ok, so tell me who makes a car that gets 100mpg. You seem to think that had some sort of meaning, or was that just some bullshit you threw in to deflect from your dumb remarks.
You are the best of the best and men are primal. This is your show. No get with it since equality has got you your power. Do it! Do it! You are frauds.
Before you embarrass yourself further, Bulldog is a he.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.

That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

Nobody is trying to wipe whites off the face of the earth. Your group is shrinking in numbers. You are outnumbered. Mommy government has protected you. And you don't want that kind of war. It's easy to talk your shit on the internet.

That is undoubtedly a true statement. What is your beef with it? A lot of whites had to die in order for Blacks to get out of slavery and those same whites still havent learned their lesson.

Sounds to me like the brother is advocating a killing spree. And a lot of whites had to die and still haven't learned their lesson? Gonna dig 'em up and kill 'em again?
Anytime Blacks talk about freedom and getting whites off their necks white people get scared so I figured he frightens some whites. Not talking about the white lice heads that died. I am talking about the ones that would be eagerly fighting for the confederacy today.

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

You had a time and you punked out. Dont think I forgot how you were afraid to meet me in Oakland. :rolleyes:

Bring it on asshole Mr mouth running it again. You would agree with it. You won’t be doing any of it because we all know your a pussy. You’ll hide and watch.

I've already put a two white racists in the hospital. Wouldnt take much for me to go the extra step. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I would love for it to be him. He doesn’t have the balls to I told him come to NJ. He replies come to CA. Always avoids me when I ask him to Nj. As for you Just another liberal asshole with a big mouth.

I'll bet you're the toughest kid on the play ground from your entire grade.

This guy is just some pussy just like Goofyboy. I gave him plenty of opportunity and he made all kinds of excuses why he couldnt meet me. It was hilarious. He's like most of the feral inbreds. Talk a lot on the internet but when it comes time for action he is nowhere to be found. :laugh:

Why?

Explain yourself.

I am neither actually. YOU and those like you are anti white racists who want nothing more than to see EVERY white person erased from existence. We are growing at an astounding rate.
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.
That would be great yall should try it! The government has kissed your asses for 150 years and yet you still depend on nanny government for food,medical care,housing,rides etc etc.
Why?

Explain yourself.

Nobody is trying to wipe whites off the face of the earth. Your group is shrinking in numbers. You are outnumbered. Mommy government has protected you. And you don't want that kind of war. It's easy to talk your shit on the internet.
The very essence of trying to shrink our numbers IS genocide therefore YES we are being erased slowly but surely. We don't need the government at all actually,we have our guns and our brotherhood that's ALL we need. I can't wait for a race war because its coming sooner or later and I am itching to have some action. You must not remember my race is the race of vikings and explorers and the Christians who fought in the Crusades and tamed the world. We LIVE for war if it must come and we are ready. We stay ready.

Honestly if you were to put a thousand everyday white man and a thousand everyday black men on a field. Both unarmed. Both of similar age and you accounted for height, weight and they were told to go at it until the other side was crushed or they gave up.

It would be a resounding win in black men's favour

Last edited:
Honestly if you were to put a thousand everyday white man and a thousand everyday black men on a field. Both unarmed. Both of similar age and you accounted for height, weight and they were told to go at it until the other side was crushed or they gave up.

It would be a totally massacre in black mens favour. And it would b that way ten times out of ten.

I truly believe that.
Battle of Rorke's Drift - Wikipedia

Result British victory

Strength
139–141 British Army regulars
11 colonial troops
4 civilians[1][2][3]
100 NNH cavalry
(briefly engaged, then fled)

3,000–4,000 Zulus:[4]
iNdluyengwe ibutho: 500 to 700 men
Thulwana, iNdlondo, uDluko amabutho: c. 3,000 men[5]

Yeahhhhh 141 white men defeated 4,000 African savages....so you go ahead and think that.

It would be a totally massacre in black mens favour. And it would b that way ten times out of ten.

I truly believe that.

Result British victory

Strength
11 colonial troops
4 civilians[1][2][3]
100 NNH cavalry

Yeahhhhh 141 white men defeated 4,000 African savages....so you go ahead and think that.
If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

My point still stands

In fact I'll go step further and say if you were to put a 1000 armed white men on a field and a 1000 armed black men. And both had the same weaponry.

Black men would still win most times.

I igu

I truly believe that.

Result British victory

Strength
11 colonial troops
4 civilians[1][2][3]
100 NNH cavalry

If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

My point still stands

In fact I'll go step further and say if you were to put a 1000 armed white men on a field and a 1000 armed black men. And both had the same weaponry.

I figured you didn't read the article. The Zulu's HAD RIFLES! So care to try again?

I am neither actually. YOU and those like you are anti white racists who want nothing more than to see EVERY white person erased from existence. We are growing at an astounding rate.
That would be great yall should try it! The government has kissed your asses for 150 years and yet you still depend on nanny government for food,medical care,housing,rides etc etc.

The very essence of trying to shrink our numbers IS genocide therefore YES we are being erased slowly but surely. We don't need the government at all actually,we have our guns and our brotherhood that's ALL we need. I can't wait for a race war because its coming sooner or later and I am itching to have some action. You must not remember my race is the race of vikings and explorers and the Christians who fought in the Crusades and tamed the world. We LIVE for war if it must come and we are ready. We stay ready.

Nobody is trying to shrink whites but themselves. We never saw any fucking Vikings in Africa. So it's like this. Whites like you have pissed off all the asians and all the Indian tribes as well as blacks. On top of that, 70 percent of your own race wants you out. You ain't ready and you don't want none..

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I would love for it to be him. He doesn’t have the balls to I told him come to NJ. He replies come to CA. Always avoids me when I ask him to Nj. As for you Just another liberal asshole with a big mouth.

I'll bet you're the toughest kid on the play ground from your entire grade.

This guy is just some pussy just like Goofyboy. I gave him plenty of opportunity and he made all kinds of excuses why he couldnt meet me. It was hilarious. He's like most of the feral inbreds. Talk a lot on the internet but when it comes time for action he is nowhere to be found. :laugh:

Yeah in your dreams. I told you. Come to NJ. You keep talking and talking with no action.

Amen to that. Let them try. They will be waving the white flag after a day or so. We have the guns and know how to use them. I’m with you Odium

It would be a resounding win in black men's favour

Delusions of Grandeur. Never happen. White people have heart unlike you. Remember in a street fight. There are no rules. You will get destroyed.

Nobody is trying to shrink whites but themselves. We never saw any fucking Vikings in Africa. So it's like this. Whites like you have pissed off all the asians and all the Indian tribes as well as blacks. On top of that, 70 percent of your own race wants you out. You ain't ready and you don't want none..
Yawn.
From their own mouths
Why ‘White Genocide’ is Key to the Earth’s Survival: White Genocide From Baldwin to Ciccariello-Maher

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

I can keep providing proof there Anti White....the facts are on my side as is history and the simple fact me and MILLIONS like me are more than willing to die for our race.

I truly believe that.

Result British victory

Strength
11 colonial troops
4 civilians[1][2][3]
100 NNH cavalry

My point still stands

Your wrong. You can’t fight one on one. You need numbers or weapons. You talk shit but when it comes down to it you’ll run. Just look at Asscelips dipshit. He is only safe in his shell in Cally. Outside of it he is a bitch like you

Talk is cheap. Put up or shut up. Another moron who is delusional.

Forum List

Back