Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

Honestly if you were to put a thousand everyday white man and a thousand everyday black men on a field. Both unarmed. Both of similar age and you accounted for height, weight and they were told to go at it until the other side was crushed or they gave up.

It would be a resounding win in black men's favour

Delusions of Grandeur. Never happen. White people have heart unlike you. Remember in a street fight. There are no rules. You will get destroyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whites cant fight everyone knows. History of boxing shows thatm

I’m not talking about boxing. What you think we are going to box. Street fight punk. There are no rules. No weapons You won’t last 3 mins. Boxing Joke sport now. You and me it’s a street fight and you won’t make.

Well even in MMA which is pretty like a street fight the best fighters are still black (Jon Jones etc)

See are you in shape ? Can you fight hard for fifteen minutes ?

A top boxer could beat a top MMA fighter on cage. But a top MMA could never beat a top boxer in a ring.

Imagine if a prime Mike Tyson was taught grappling skills and take downs b all shit. It would have been over for anyone in MMA.

You seen an old way past his prime Mayweather easily handle a younger prime McGregor.

Why ? Because Conors never heard a referee say "Round 7" "Round 8" "Round 9" so Floyd simply took this stupid irish potato head into deep waters and drowned him.

You don't what true fight is. A true fight is one that lasts a while.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

You are either confused or delusional. Being white doesn't mean we agree with your stupid values any more than owning a gun makes us all right wing gun nuts, or being a man means we want women to be subservient. Your little group is much smaller than you think it is.
I am neither actually. YOU and those like you are anti white racists who want nothing more than to see EVERY white person erased from existence. We are growing at an astounding rate.
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.
That would be great yall should try it! The government has kissed your asses for 150 years and yet you still depend on nanny government for food,medical care,housing,rides etc etc.
We have heard this same old DUMB shit for 60 years and yet the more you anti white racists keep trying to erase white people from the face of the earth the MORE young white folks you push towards us! My kids are being raised to be proud of their heritage and history and not to take bullshit from the likes of you who is WELL beneath them and me. Its not just people who admire Hitler you have to worry about,I am sure there are just run of the mill good ole boys who don't care for Hitler etc but are still damn proud of their white heritage and history....you keep deluding yourself into thinking we are shrinking....its easier to surprise you when the shit hits the fan and mommy government isn't their to protect your ass from a real war.

Nobody is trying to wipe whites off the face of the earth. Your group is shrinking in numbers. You are outnumbered. Mommy government has protected you. And you don't want that kind of war. It's easy to talk your shit on the internet.
The very essence of trying to shrink our numbers IS genocide therefore YES we are being erased slowly but surely. We don't need the government at all actually,we have our guns and our brotherhood that's ALL we need. I can't wait for a race war because its coming sooner or later and I am itching to have some action. You must not remember my race is the race of vikings and explorers and the Christians who fought in the Crusades and tamed the world. We LIVE for war if it must come and we are ready. We stay ready.

Since I'm a white guy, I'm not sure why you wold think I want to eliminate me. Care to elaborate?

Your siding with the morons or should I say animals

You should say what ever your silly little mind wants. More to laugh at.

Yeah laugh behind your computer. Another big mouth liberal.

You are either confused or delusional. Being white doesn't mean we agree with your stupid values any more than owning a gun makes us all right wing gun nuts, or being a man means we want women to be subservient. Your little group is much smaller than you think it is.
I am neither actually. YOU and those like you are anti white racists who want nothing more than to see EVERY white person erased from existence. We are growing at an astounding rate.
The trigger for white rage, inevitably, is black advancement. It's not the presence of black people that is the problem; rather, it is blackness with ambition, with drive, with purpose, with aspirations, and with demands for full and equal citizenship.
That would be great yall should try it! The government has kissed your asses for 150 years and yet you still depend on nanny government for food,medical care,housing,rides etc etc.
Nobody is trying to wipe whites off the face of the earth. Your group is shrinking in numbers. You are outnumbered. Mommy government has protected you. And you don't want that kind of war. It's easy to talk your shit on the internet.
The very essence of trying to shrink our numbers IS genocide therefore YES we are being erased slowly but surely. We don't need the government at all actually,we have our guns and our brotherhood that's ALL we need. I can't wait for a race war because its coming sooner or later and I am itching to have some action. You must not remember my race is the race of vikings and explorers and the Christians who fought in the Crusades and tamed the world. We LIVE for war if it must come and we are ready. We stay ready.

Since I'm a white guy, I'm not sure why you wold think I want to eliminate me. Care to elaborate?

Right wing nut bags are very entertaining. Thank you.

Honestly if you were to put a thousand everyday white man and a thousand everyday black men on a field. Both unarmed. Both of similar age and you accounted for height, weight and they were told to go at it until the other side was crushed or they gave up.

Delusions of Grandeur. Never happen. White people have heart unlike you. Remember in a street fight. There are no rules. You will get destroyed.

I’m not talking about boxing. What you think we are going to box. Street fight punk. There are no rules. No weapons You won’t last 3 mins. Boxing Joke sport now. You and me it’s a street fight and you won’t make.

Well even in MMA which is pretty like a street fight the best fighters are still black (Jon Jones etc)

A top boxer could beat a top MMA fighter on cage. But a top MMA could never beat a top boxer in a ring.

Imagine if a prime Mike Tyson was taught grappling skills and take downs b all shit. It would have been over for anyone in MMA.

You seen an old way past his prime Mayweather easily handle a younger prime McGregor.

Why ? Because Conors never heard a referee say "Round 7" "Round 8" "Round 9" so Floyd simply took this stupid irish potato head into deep waters and drowned him.

Your delusional. Jon Jones isn’t the best. He cheated. Took drugs Suspended twice. Most of the champs are white. UFC fighters would destroy boxers. You don’t see any boxers in the UFC. They know better. Yes I do know mixed martial arts and have trained and spared with great teachers and fighters. Boxing is a joke. It’s a dying sport. The UFC is destroying it. Think of something better.

Right wing nut bags are very entertaining. Thank you.

Moron left wings are funny and useless.

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I would love for it to be him. He doesn’t have the balls to I told him come to NJ. He replies come to CA. Always avoids me when I ask him to Nj. As for you Just another liberal asshole with a big mouth.

I'll bet you're the toughest kid on the play ground from your entire grade.

This guy is just some pussy just like Goofyboy. I gave him plenty of opportunity and he made all kinds of excuses why he couldnt meet me. It was hilarious. He's like most of the feral inbreds. Talk a lot on the internet but when it comes time for action he is nowhere to be found. :laugh:

Yeah in your dreams. I told you. Come to NJ. You keep talking and talking with no action.

Why should I come to NJ after you punked out on coming to Oakland? Youre just going to punk out again. :rolleyes:

Anytime punk. All talk. That must be the 12 year olds you beat up. Coward. Your new name.

We know how big bad right wingers deal with 12year olds. Would you be so tough if it was a man like Asclepias instead of a little girl?

I would love for it to be him. He doesn’t have the balls to I told him come to NJ. He replies come to CA. Always avoids me when I ask him to Nj. As for you Just another liberal asshole with a big mouth.

This guy is just some pussy just like Goofyboy. I gave him plenty of opportunity and he made all kinds of excuses why he couldnt meet me. It was hilarious. He's like most of the feral inbreds. Talk a lot on the internet but when it comes time for action he is nowhere to be found. :laugh:

You talk a lot. You had your chance to come to NJ and you linked out. You want me to come to Cally Why is that, because you know you can’t handle me alone. Your bring some of your other punks with you. You have a big mouth but no balls. Bring it bitch. Your next comment will be calling me names and come to Cally. The same shit you been spewing all the time. Bring it or shut the fuck up.

If you hadnt punked out when I invited you to come to Oakland I wouldnt be mocking you and calling you names. You keep making up excuses but we know what the real reason is. Youre afraid.

BTW the invitation is still open. Just let me know. If youre going to keep making excuses all I am going to do is continue to shame you until you stop being the cowardly lion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I igu
If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

My point still stands

In fact I'll go step further and say if you were to put a 1000 armed white men on a field and a 1000 armed black men. And both had the same weaponry.

Black men would still win most times.
I figured you didn't read the article. The Zulu's HAD RIFLES! So care to try again?

Battle of Mogadishu (1993)

The Battle of Mogadishu, or Day of the Rangers (Somali: Maalintii Rangers), was part of Operation Gothic Serpent. It was fought on 3–4 October 1993, in Mogadishu, Somalia, between forces of the United States—supported by UNOSOM II—and Somali militiamen loyal to the self-proclaimed president-to-be Mohamed Farrah Aidid, who had support from armed fighters. The battle is also referred to as the First Battle of Mogadishu, to distinguish it amongst the nine major Battles of Mogadishu during the decades-long Somali Civil War.

The initial U.S. Joint Special Operations force, Task Force Ranger, was a collaboration of various elite special forces units from Army Special Operations Command, Air Force Special Operations Command and Navy Special Warfare Command; it consisted mostly of members from the 75th Ranger Regiment and Delta Force. Task Force Ranger was dispatched to seize two of Aidid's high-echelon lieutenants during a meeting in the city. The goal of the operation was achieved, though conditions spiraled into the deadly Battle of Mogadishu. The initial operation of 3 October 1993, intended to last an hour, became an overnight standoff and rescue operation extending into the daylight hours of 4 October.

The battle was over by 06:30 on Monday, 4 October. U.S. forces were finally evacuated to the U.N. base by the armored convoy. While leaving the crash site, a group of Rangers and Delta operators led by SSG John R. Dycus realized that there was no room left in the vehicles for them and were forced to depart the city on foot to a rendezvous point on National Street. This has been commonly referred to as the "Mogadishu Mile".

Battle of Mogadishu (1993) - Wikipedia

This is not 1879. It's 2018 bitch. You don't want none.

I do want not some, all of it. Bring bitch. I will enjoy assisting you in your transfer to the after life.

I really don't think that is something you would enjoy trying to do.

Yes I would. Very much so

Bullshit. If you wanted to try something you would have came to Oakland to prove how tough you are when you had the chance. Like I predicted all youre going to do is sell wolf tickets and hide. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yeah in your dreams. I told you. Come to NJ. You keep talking and talking with no action.

Why should I come to NJ after you punked out on coming to Oakland? Youre just going to punk out again. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I said you would say. The punk here is you. If your such a badass. Fly into Newark airport. I’ll be waiting. You’ll same the same shit like every punk I’ve dealt with. At some of them had balls. Stupid but had balls

I igu
I figured you didn't read the article. The Zulu's HAD RIFLES! So care to try again?

The Battle of Mogadishu, or Day of the Rangers (Somali: Maalintii Rangers), was part of Operation Gothic Serpent. It was fought on 3–4 October 1993, in Mogadishu, Somalia, between forces of the United States—supported by UNOSOM II—and Somali militiamen loyal to the self-proclaimed president-to-be Mohamed Farrah Aidid, who had support from armed fighters. The battle is also referred to as the First Battle of Mogadishu, to distinguish it amongst the nine major Battles of Mogadishu during the decades-long Somali Civil War.

The initial U.S. Joint Special Operations force, Task Force Ranger, was a collaboration of various elite special forces units from Army Special Operations Command, Air Force Special Operations Command and Navy Special Warfare Command; it consisted mostly of members from the 75th Ranger Regiment and Delta Force. Task Force Ranger was dispatched to seize two of Aidid's high-echelon lieutenants during a meeting in the city. The goal of the operation was achieved, though conditions spiraled into the deadly Battle of Mogadishu. The initial operation of 3 October 1993, intended to last an hour, became an overnight standoff and rescue operation extending into the daylight hours of 4 October.

The battle was over by 06:30 on Monday, 4 October. U.S. forces were finally evacuated to the U.N. base by the armored convoy. While leaving the crash site, a group of Rangers and Delta operators led by SSG John R. Dycus realized that there was no room left in the vehicles for them and were forced to depart the city on foot to a rendezvous point on National Street. This has been commonly referred to as the "Mogadishu Mile".

I do want not some, all of it. Bring bitch. I will enjoy assisting you in your transfer to the after life.

Bullshit. If you wanted to try something you would have came to Oakland to prove how tough you are when you had the chance. Like I predicted all youre going to do is sell wolf tickets and hide. :rolleyes:

What do you do just copy and paste. You say the same shit every time. You’ve had an open invitation to come to Nj but you hide in the jungle. Blah, blah, blah. When your grow some balls then talk to me. Until then you’ll say the same bullshit you always do.

Your delusional. Jon Jones isn’t the best. He cheated. Took drugs Suspended twice. Most of the champs are white. UFC fighters would destroy boxers. You don’t see any boxers in the UFC. They know better. Yes I do know mixed martial arts and have trained and spared with great teachers and fighters. Boxing is a joke. It’s a dying sport. The UFC is destroying it. Think of something better.

Jones is the best. Before him it was Cormier, a black man. Rampage beat up Liddell. And all who know the sport understand that Anderson Silva is the GOAT..

th

What do you do just copy and paste. You say the same shit every time. You’ve had an open invitation to come to Nj but you hide in the jungle. Blah, blah, blah. When your grow some balls then talk to me. Until then you’ll say the same bullshit you always do.

STFU you punk ass bitch. Nobody black here is going to destroy what we have built to end up in prison for whipping some no class piece of racist cheeze it trash. I'm old, which means 5-10 in prison is like a life sentence. You don't understand the ramifications of that for you in a fight. You don't want none of these brothers here under those conditions. So just shut the hell up..

Exactly what I said you would say. The punk here is you. If your such a badass. Fly into Newark airport. I’ll be waiting. You’ll same the same shit like every punk I’ve dealt with. At some of them had balls. Stupid but had balls

All this time you spend yapping on the forum about how you are so tough could be spent getting here to Oakland ya know? I will wait for you. :rolleyes:

STFU you punk ass bitch. Nobody black here is going to destroy what we have built to end up in prison for whipping some no class piece of racist cheeze it trash. I'm old, which means 5-10 in prison is like a life sentence. You don't understand the ramifications of that for you in a fight. You don't want none of these brothers here under those conditions. So just shut the hell up..
Like most white boys he dont want none anyway. If really wanted some he would have came to Oakland when I invited him to. Instead he claimed he would never set foot in CA because it disgusted him. :rolleyes:

Like most white boys he dont want none anyway. If really wanted some he would have came to Oakland when I invited him to. Instead he claimed he would never set foot in CA because it disgusted him. :rolleyes:

Yep. That's straight "pussiefied".

I am 34 and tolerance is for pussies like you.

Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

I am 34 and tolerance is for pussies like you.

You side with Asclepias, IM2, Paul Essen and others on here.

That is self explanatory.

Prison. You’d be in the hospital GSP. Best in UFC.

Again exactly what I said you would say. What you can’t afford the plane ticket.

Yep. That's straight "pussiefied".

Yeah. Another loud mouth want to be. You both are trash talkers but do nothing. Yellow boys.

You side with Asclepias, IM2, Paul Essen and others on here.

That is self explanatory.

There all full of it. He agrees with them and then tries to back peddle. Liberal punks.

Forum List

Back