Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

David Duke endorses a useless GOP candidate.

The candidate, not wanting to give David Duke's klan ass any attention ignores the endorsement.

The democrats and their media whores are ONLY TOO HAPPY to report that endorsement and the candidate's silence and call it consent. Then, they go on to call the entire party and every member within it a racist and throw around a bunch of made-up but racially charged labels like "white nationalist" and other such bullshit.

Yeah, I wonder why blacks don't vote for the GOP. It's completely inexplicable. Total mystery.
This is the main reason most Blacks dont vote for the GOP.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization,"
-Ken Mehlman GOP chairman.

" Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."

Last edited:
What do Democrats do for you, Asslips? Patronize you and your kind? Yes.
Not much other than put a Black guy in the oval office and fight against the racist GOP. :rolleyes:

What did he do for the inner-city where 25% of blacks remain?
Fortunately, the other 75% of blacks due to their own hard work have escaped those Democrat Plantations.
Maybe most blacks still vote Democrat out of guilt for the 25% still stuck there?
Blacks vote Democrat because the Republican party HATES them.

It's that whole "lesser of two evils" thing we see from most voters these days.

You over simplify from a basic simpleton mind.
Simplification is proven to be genius. Only dumb people make things complicated because they dont really understand it.

You don't understant too much, do ya boy?

Not much other than put a Black guy in the oval office and fight against the racist GOP. :rolleyes:

Fortunately, the other 75% of blacks due to their own hard work have escaped those Democrat Plantations.
Maybe most blacks still vote Democrat out of guilt for the 25% still stuck there?

Simplification is proven to be genius. Only dumb people make things complicated because they dont really understand it.

You can never understand too much lice head. :rolleyes:

I said blacks won't vote for a PARTY which so clearly HATES them, retard.

The Republican Party coddles and feeds the racists who have infested the party. Silence is consent.

I have never once seen any pseudocon on this forum shut these fuckers down. In fact, one of the reasons retards like you think I am a liberal is because I am one of the few conservatives who DOES bitch slap these fucking maggots.

So you are going to have your eyes forced open with a crowbar, retard. You are going to see things the way blacks do. And then it won't be a fucking MYSTERY to you any more why they don't vote Republican.

So stand by. I'm not done. Not even close. This is going to take days.
Just the opposite. Black Americans are leaving the Democrat party. That's why the Democrats are going for illegals and muslims.

Tell us about Muslims.

Then we can watch cross-eyed Kidd be mystified why minorities don't vote Republican again. :lol:
Islam is a backwards murderous tribal religious cult that's protected by "progressives".

If not "protected", it is "tolerated" by the left. The left views themselves as above the fray. They honestly believe that by kow-towing to Islam, they will somehow miraculously be given a free pass because...well, "Kumbaya" and all that.

How utterly stupid the left is.
No one is kowtowing to Islam.

But go ahead and tell us your thoughts about Islam.

I'll tell you my thoughts on Islam: It has no place in America save for a minute minority.

Black Baptist God-Fearing preachers would agree with me, as well.

You don't understant a dang thing.

You 1 iggnint mudda fugga. As my hot hoe from GA used to say about my ex.

re: thread; title
Anyone suggesting such a thing is an enemy of America and an ally of its enemies.
Fomenting this level of dissension is in no good person's interests.

I promise you I never met ya mudda. Shes lying. :rolleyes:

I promise you I never met ya mudda. Shes lying. :rolleyes:

Really she screwed up her face and said " OOoo- wee dat's a iggggg-nint bitch".

I reckon you're on her level,(The ex's) sad.

It was then that I realized she was right. (Jawja girl) She was nice.

She woulda cooked me grits n eggs in the mornin' if I asked.

That's a real woman.

That's not even specific enough to be a threat and I'm not sure why dcbl is concerned enough to start a thread on it.
I am not concerned that it is a threat

amazing that this info is out there and being ignored by our esteemed media though

why isn't it newsworthy that someone in a position of authority where students are compelled to listen to them would say "some whites may have to die in order for black communities to be made whole"

I mean, how much more outrageous can you get?

what if a white teacher at the flagship university of some state said, "some blacks may have to die for white communities to be safe"

you think we'd be hearing more about that?

we might even see actual charges for a "hate crime" or "inciting violence"
The thing is, black guys are dying all the time to keep white communities feeling safe. And in self defense, maybe they feel it might be necessary to fight back.
Why the MSM would consider this a story, though, is a puzzle. There is no who, what, when, where or why involved. It is a general statement, almost a philosophical point.
That is an outright lie. When will you ever get your lazy ass to look up even a partisan website to support your statements? No links, just lies.

David Duke endorses a useless GOP candidate.

The candidate, not wanting to give David Duke's klan ass any attention ignores the endorsement.

The democrats and their media whores are ONLY TOO HAPPY to report that endorsement and the candidate's silence and call it consent. Then, they go on to call the entire party and every member within it a racist and throw around a bunch of made-up but racially charged labels like "white nationalist" and other such bullshit.

Yeah, I wonder why blacks don't vote for the GOP. It's completely inexplicable. Total mystery.
This is the main reason most Blacks dont vote for the GOP.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization,"
-Ken Mehlman GOP chairman.

" Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."
None of that is racism. Why is there an active campaign crying about racism?

That is undoubtedly a true statement.
Why?

Explain yourself.

I am a very tolerant person, but that is inexcusable and YOU SUPPORT IT!!!

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
I am 34 and tolerance is for pussies like you.

Fewer Hitler supporters like you with each generation. You will be replaced.

Why?

Explain yourself.

As the older more racist generations die off, the younger more tolerant generations take over. You don't get that?
Who the fuck you talking about?
I know you aint talking avout the current younger generation. You know, the ones that want to use force to shut you up when they dont like it. The little faggots that need safe spaces for different opinions?
Tolerant? Get real.

Why?

Explain yourself.

I know you aint talking avout the current younger generation. You know, the ones that want to use force to shut you up when they dont like it. The little faggots that need safe spaces for different opinions?
Tolerant? Get real.

Tolerance for hateful racist pigs is the exception. I know that is probably too complicated for you to understand.

Why?

Explain yourself.

Tolerant? Get real.

Tolerance for hateful racist pigs is the exception. I know that is probably too complicated for you to understand.
No you are just like every other hack and pick and choose and act on it.
Its pathetic.
This young generation is NOT tolerant. Either you are ignorant as hell or a flat out liar.

Forum List

Back