Georgia….With 90% in…votes for Trump nearly double Biden’s.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Does this really mean anything….who knows.
But we know voters in GA are motivated as hell…they will have Laken’s back.
GA will get their justice for Laken.

Considering the vote count for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th, it also tells us there's a bunch of voters that are not paying attention.

Nobody surprised he gets Georgia, with 84% of the Republican vote. What is surprising is that Niki Haley, who is out of the race is getting 13% of the Republican Vote. Of course, Biden clinched the nomination and is getting 95% in Georgia and 98% in Mississippi of the Democrat vote.

Nobody surprised he gets Georgia, with 84% of the Republican vote. What is surprising is that Niki Haley, who is out of the race is getting 13% of the Republican Vote. Of course, Biden clinched the nomination and is getting 95% in Georgia and 98% in Mississippi of the Democrat vote.
Percentages are sort of meaningless…Did you notice the turnout?

Percentages are sort of meaningless…Did you notice the turnout?
Not particularly. You think trump can lose that percentage of republicans in a General election and win Georgia? He did not win it last time.

Wtf are you talking about.
Good God.
The real story is Biden has clinched the Dem nomination, Trump has not.

Not particularly. You think trump can lose that percentage of republicans in a General election and win Georgia? He did not win it last time.
With China, Democrats had just rolled out the Democrat Virus “last time”…..they also manufactured the George Floyd incident…they didn’t have war and chaos all over the world, a nuclear war being threatened, 8 million new illegals, $5 fuel, 18% inflation and 7.75% mortgage rates lingering over them.

With China, Democrats had just rolled out the Democrat Virus “last time”…..they also manufactured the George Floyd incident…they didn’t have war and chaos all over the world, a nuclear war being threatened, 8 million new illegals, $5 fuel, 18% inflation and 7.75% mortgage rates lingering over them.
Lets see if I can answer your gishgallop.
The Dems were not responsible for Covid and everybody in Georgia and anywhere else know it, as long as they are not taking daily supplements of fish tank cleaner.

I don't think Floyd influence the Georgia vote any more than it influenced the Tennessee vote, which Trump won.

It is nice to know interest rates are dropping.
1710297353693.png

You can rattle your nuclear threat that doesn't exist all you want, as only Putin propaganda believers believe it. Try not to tremble in your bed tonight.

Only dumbasses are paying $5.00 for gas in Georgia.
1710297573588.png

Lying about the inflation rate in Georgie does not help. They have the internet now.
1710297754342.png

I have not heard much of the problems of illegal aliens in Georgia. Their legislature faild to pass a law banning Sactuary Cites. In Georgia, the cities of Atlanta, Clarkston, Decatur, and Athens-Clarke County are all designated as sanctuary cities.

Might be impressed if Biden was running against someone. LOL

As many that voted Biden. Awee.
If it will stop your whining, I can say, I have already called Washington for Trump and that will clinch his nomination, as Biden did, hours ago.:cool:

Forum List

Back