Georgia woman calls police on black man baby-sitting 2 white kids

You

A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children.

Corey Lewis, the baby sitter, accuses the woman of following and harassing him for the better part of an hour on Sunday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia.

Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police. The woman has not been identified and Cobb County police could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lewis recorded parts of what happened in a series of Facebook Lives, which quickly went viral.​
Why the fuck is racial profiling a crime for a civilian ?
Where do you see someone saying its a crime you fucking idiot?
Maybe you should take a moment pull your head out of your ass and think before you call someone an idiot.
"A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children."

ac·cused
[əˈkyo͞ozd]
NOUN
(the accused)
  1. a person or group of people who are charged with or on trial for a crime.
    "the accused was ordered to stand trial on a number of charges"
Youre a fucking idiot. Or better yet I accuse you of being a fucking idiot. Thats not the only definition for accused.

Professional life tip. The next time you claim something is a crime look for the word in the OP or read all the possible definitions.

2. to find fault with; blame.
If the police accuse someone of something then the definition I posted applies you can't see that because you have an cranial rectal inversion issue.
You idiot. The police didnt accuse her of anything. The guy she was stalking accused her

`
Mnifest-_Your-_Greatness-_HQ.jpg

You

A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children.

Corey Lewis, the baby sitter, accuses the woman of following and harassing him for the better part of an hour on Sunday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia.

Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police. The woman has not been identified and Cobb County police could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lewis recorded parts of what happened in a series of Facebook Lives, which quickly went viral.​
Maybe you should take a moment pull your head out of your ass and think before you call someone an idiot.
"A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children."

ac·cused
[əˈkyo͞ozd]
NOUN
(the accused)
Youre a fucking idiot. Or better yet I accuse you of being a fucking idiot. Thats not the only definition for accused.

Professional life tip. The next time you claim something is a crime look for the word in the OP or read all the possible definitions.

If the police accuse someone of something then the definition I posted applies you can't see that because you have an cranial rectal inversion issue.
She's not the police, at least not according to the article.

I don’t think anyone called it a crime.

The woman is obviously a racist bitch and so is anyone who thinks it’s okay for her to do what she did.

You

ac·cused
[əˈkyo͞ozd]
NOUN
(the accused)

Police didn't make any accusations

Marietta..that sounds familiar. Oh yeah! ;x.

It's just outside of Atlanta.

Marietta is very different from Atlanta. I'm about an hour's drive from Marietta and have friends there that I visit sometimes. It's a nice suburban area, not like the city.
My cousin lived there for about 6 years. She still talks about how she loved it. The further you get away from Atlanta though the more racists you encounter. I was stationed at Ft Gordon for awhile and some of the hick towns put you back into the 50's and 60's.

Last edited:
My cousin lived there for about 6 years. She still talks about how she loved it. The further you get away from Atlanta though the more racist you encounter. I was stationed at Ft Gordon for awhile and some of the hick towns put you back into the 50's and 60's.

You talk like that's a bad thing (well, 60s maybe. That was a horrible decade).

Forum List

Back