Georgia woman calls police on black man baby-sitting 2 white kids

A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children.

Corey Lewis, the baby sitter, accuses the woman of following and harassing him for the better part of an hour on Sunday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia.

Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police. The woman has not been identified and Cobb County police could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lewis recorded parts of what happened in a series of Facebook Lives, which quickly went viral.​

This is what happens when you let child traffickers bounce back and forth across the border.

People become suspicious and afraid, because kids are being snatched.

What bothers me is that people like this woman are allowed to remain anonymous instead of being publicly identified. She caused the ruckus and defamed an innocent man, yet she gets away with it and gets to crawl back into her hole. At least the Owen kid, who is now at Georgetown, was able to "out" his disgusting biological parents, who, I hope, have now experienced shame and derision in their community in Florida.

What bothers me is that people like this woman are allowed to remain anonymous instead of being publicly identified. She caused the ruckus and defamed an innocent man, yet she gets away with it and gets to crawl back into her hole. At least the Owen kid, who is now at Georgetown, was able to "out" his disgusting biological parents, who, I hope, have now experienced shame and derision in their community in Florida.

There are warnings circulating all over social media, and via the POLICE...about people picking up or trying to grab kids.

She thought he was a trafficker. Boo fucking hoo. You import black and Hispanic traffickers, guess what? Your pets are going to be treated like traffickers.

Sheriff Investigating Attempted Abduction | Hello Woodlands
Thats in texas dumbass. This was in georgia.

Maybe in your ghetto this doesnt look out of place, but in the real world people will wonder why a black man is with little white kids. Dont care if that "offends" you.

She did the right thing

The party of no law, and "lynching" based on the say so of hysterical women, thinks that women who call the police to report suspicious behavior regarding children should be hunted down and thrown in jail.

She caused the ruckus and defamed an innocent man, yet she gets away with it and gets to crawl back into her hole
Stay on topic. Kavanaugh/Ford is another thread

I meant this woman, and you know it, moron.
So we should believe the nut who didn't call the police and wouldn't talk to the police..
And not believe the woman who did call the police to report what she thought at the time was a crime.

As I keep saying..the left is the party of lawlessness, hysteria, death and depravity.

and how DARE people report suspected child trafficking!!! Is nothing sacred????

Maybe in your ghetto this doesnt look out of place, but in the real world people will wonder why a black man is with little white kids. Dont care if that "offends" you.

She did the right thing
Maybe this is weird in the Ozarks and backwood hick towns you frequent but for people that dont live where their sister doubles as their wife a Black person with white kids is not something you stalk someone over.

A Georgia woman has been accused of racial profiling after she called the police on an African-American man who was baby-sitting two white children.

Corey Lewis, the baby sitter, accuses the woman of following and harassing him for the better part of an hour on Sunday afternoon in Marietta, Georgia.

Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police. The woman has not been identified and Cobb County police could not immediately be reached for comment.

Lewis recorded parts of what happened in a series of Facebook Lives, which quickly went viral.​
Ah, the racist genes persist.
Nixxer is very 5 min at my old white farts bar

They were at home. They even gave the 2 Black guys temporary custody of their daughter. Didnt stop the cops from arresting them.
They're probably sexual predators.
No. I think the cops were just racists. There was no evidence the cops were sexual predators.

....The woman asked Lewis if she could speak to the girl, to see if she knew who he was — and he refused, Lewis recounted to the cop. That’s when she called the cops and then followed Lewis all the way home, he said.....

https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-babysitting-white-kids/

Pity he didn’t just allow her to ask the girl if everything was OK.
Why should he allow her to speak to the girl? Why did she think she was so important that she had the authority to question anyone?

If it had been a white man with two black kids, would the racist bitch have called the police?

Probably not.

She didn’t do the right thing.

You racist motherfuckers only think she did because you’re racist motherfuckers.

If it had been a white man with two black kids, would the racist bitch have called the police?

Probably not.

She didn’t do the right thing.

You racist motherfuckers only think she did because you’re racist motherfuckers.

My guess is the kids looked scared.

....The woman asked Lewis if she could speak to the girl, to see if she knew who he was — and he refused, Lewis recounted to the cop. That’s when she called the cops and then followed Lewis all the way home, he said.....

https://nypost.com/2018/10/10/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-babysitting-white-kids/

Pity he didn’t just allow her to ask the girl if everything was OK.
Why should he allow her to speak to the girl? Why did she think she was so important that she had the authority to question anyone?
Because there's a problem with child sex trafficking in Houston.
And this story is weird as fuck, btw.
Yep. There isn’t any info on why the woman was suspicious, it’s just being assumed that she’s a racist.
She may have observed behaviour she thought was suspicious, she seemed genuinely concerned.
He could’ve just allowed the girl to tell the woman everything is OK. but he decided to assume it was racism.

Forum List

Back