German far-right gets punch in the face in state election

I'm no big fan of Merkel, and hope her center-right CDU will be diselected, but I sure don't want the far-right AfD anywhere near a good result.

And why don't knows a German like you that Mrs. Angela Mekel is no candidate from her own political home party CDU? The candidate of the CDU for the new chancellor of Germany is Mr. Armin Laschet. But this had not a lot to do with this elections. The good guy in this context had been Reiner Haselhoff, the minister president of Sachsen-Anhalt. I'm very happy about him and the good job he did do.

I know very well Merkel was not running in that state, but you know very well that what happens on national level always has influence on voting decisions on state level, too, just like the majorities in the states influence the power of the federal government via the Bundesrat.

Besides, my statement about CDU and AfD was not limited to the state of Saxony-Anhalt, where I'm not living anyway, but speaking in general ... I don't like the AfD on national level any more than I like their Saxony-Anhalt section.

I'm no big fan of Merkel, and hope her center-right CDU will be diselected, but I sure don't want the far-right AfD anywhere near a good result.

And why don't knows a German like you that Mrs. Angela Mekel is no candidate from her own political home party CDU? The candidate of the CDU for the new chancellor of Germany is Mr. Armin Laschet. But this had not a lot to do with this elections. The good guy in this context had been Reiner Haselhoff, the minister president of Sachsen-Anhalt. I'm very happy about him and the good job he did do.

I know very well Merkel was not running in that state,

Do you? May I quote yourselve?

"I'm not saying the center-right CDU/CSU has been all bad, but the party is really tired after 16 years in the government, their candidate doesn't convince me and in general, that party has no vision, all Merkel has been doing is reacting on events."
Bernhard

but you know very well that what happens on national level always has influence on voting decisions on state level, too, just like the majorities in the states influence the power of the federal government via the Bundesrat.

I know we wan after we had won and not before we had won. Reiner Haselhoff showed a way how to win. With respect, knowledge and humanity.

Besides, my statement about CDU and AfD was not limited to the state of Saxony-Anhalt, where I'm not living anyway, but speaking in general ... I don't like the AfD on national level any more than I like their Saxony-Anhalt section.

You don't like to see win the AfD or to bring Germany into a desaster - but you fight against the only real right-wing alternative of this not existing alternative AfD. The CDU/CSU is the alternative of the alternatives. The right wing parties don't work together with Nazis. But the left wing parties work together with Commies.

Last edited:

but you know very well that what happens on national level always has influence on voting decisions on state level, too, just like the majorities in the states influence the power of the federal government via the Bundesrat.

I know we wan after we had won and not before we had won. Reiner Haselhoff showed a way how to win. With humanity, respect, knowledge and humanity.

You're a Saxony-Anhalt citizen? Nice!

Well I guess Haseloff isn't the worst option. As I said, he's certainly better than these AfD fascists and perhaps a likeable fellow as a person.

I know very well Merkel was not running in that state, but you know very well that what happens on national level always has influence on voting decisions on state level, too, just like the majorities in the states influence the power of the federal government via the Bundesrat.

Do you know lefts without lies, cheating and terror?

Massive irregularities": "dieBasis" files objection to election results in Saxony-Anhalt

After the first forecasts of the LTW in Saxony-Anhalt, many voters must have rubbed their eyes, with a clear lead the CDU won the election and came to 37 percent, an increase of 7.3 percent compared to 2016. In the polls, the CDU and AfD were still in a neck-and-neck race; in the last survey by the Insa Institute shortly before the election date, the CDU stood at 27 percent and the AfD at 26 percent; a survey by the Civey polling institute for Der Spiegel also signaled a close race, with the CDU coming in at 29 percent and the AfD at 28 percent.
How can the jump in votes for the CDU be explained? Less than a week before the LTW in Saxony-Anhalt, it was already announced that absentee voting could reach a record high, and Saxony-Anhalt's municipalities issued around 255,000 absentee ballots to eligible voters. Whether absentee ballots or the cross in the voting booth, as Stalin said, "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
Actually, it had been expected that the AfD would file an objection against the election result, but instead it comes from a small party, this party suspects massive election irregularities and the result does not correspond to the actual will of the voters:
[...] The party "dieBasis" has filed an objection against the determination and announcement of the result of the state election in Saxony-Anhalt. "Massive irregularities" are said to have overshadowed the vote count on June 6.
Alkje Fontes, one of the leaders of the Saxony-Anhalt state branch of the grassroots Democratic Party, does not believe "that the result reflects the actual will of the voters." She said it had "astonished many voters in Saxony-Anhalt." The displeasure with the government's actions is great, even if often only behind closed doors, she explains.
They received information, some of it in lieu of an oath, from observers at other polling stations and from voters. There was also talk of irregularities in the opening and closing times and of open ballot boxes to which anyone could have had access. In Fontes' view, it is also strange that "in several cases, voters were told at the polling station that they had requested absentee ballots, although this had not been the case." [...] More on Epoch Times

Massive irregularities": "dieBasis" files objection to election results in Saxony-Anhalt

After the first forecasts of the LTW in Saxony-Anhalt, many voters must have rubbed their eyes, with a clear lead the CDU won the election and came to 37 percent, an increase of 7.3 percent compared to 2016. In the polls, the CDU and AfD were still in a neck-and-neck race; in the last survey by the Insa Institute shortly before the election date, the CDU stood at 27 percent and the AfD at 26 percent; a survey by the Civey polling institute for Der Spiegel also signaled a close race, with the CDU coming in at 29 percent and the AfD at 28 percent.
How can the jump in votes for the CDU be explained? Less than a week before the LTW in Saxony-Anhalt, it was already announced that absentee voting could reach a record high, and Saxony-Anhalt's municipalities issued around 255,000 absentee ballots to eligible voters. Whether absentee ballots or the cross in the voting booth, as Stalin said, "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
Actually, it had been expected that the AfD would file an objection against the election result, but instead it comes from a small party, this party suspects massive election irregularities and the result does not correspond to the actual will of the voters:
[...] The party "dieBasis" has filed an objection against the determination and announcement of the result of the state election in Saxony-Anhalt. "Massive irregularities" are said to have overshadowed the vote count on June 6.
Alkje Fontes, one of the leaders of the Saxony-Anhalt state branch of the grassroots Democratic Party, does not believe "that the result reflects the actual will of the voters." She said it had "astonished many voters in Saxony-Anhalt." The displeasure with the government's actions is great, even if often only behind closed doors, she explains.
They received information, some of it in lieu of an oath, from observers at other polling stations and from voters. There was also talk of irregularities in the opening and closing times and of open ballot boxes to which anyone could have had access. In Fontes' view, it is also strange that "in several cases, voters were told at the polling station that they had requested absentee ballots, although this had not been the case." [...] More on Epoch Times

Your source, "politikstube.com" is a known fake news portal. Many blogs have fact checked their articles and found their usual postings are fabrications, lies and invented stuff.

Are you paid for spreading fake news, or do you actually believe the BS you're posting?

I know we wan after we had won and not before we had won. Reiner Haselhoff showed a way how to win. With humanity, respect, knowledge and humanity.

No. I'm a Bavarian. Most say we are not really Germans, specially we on our own. ... But indeed we are the eldest German tribe I heard once. ...

Well I guess Haseloff isn't the worst option.

:lol: He wan. That's it. Now will come the daily problems, which has to be solved. May god give him a happy heart and an open mind and big shoulders to carry his part of the responsibility for Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, Europe, the western world and the rest of the world.

As I said, he's certainly better than these AfD fascists and perhaps a likeable fellow as a person.

Only to make something clear: If a political party makes often more than 20%, 25% of the votes and is on the way to get 33% of the votes and perhaps even more votes then this people are perhaps indeed useful idiots, because Nazis seem to have under control this political party - but most of their voters are not really Nazis. Not to take serios this people and not to try to find out why they vote in such ways helps no one nothing. The cliche everyone is a Nazi, who agrees not with the own ideas is a very simple minded cliche. The people are suffering - and they like to change something. The problem is to find the best of all possible ways for very most people, because to ran with heads against walls and to attack tanks with fists is not the very best way to build bridges and streets into a better future.

Last edited:

No. I'm a Bavarian. Most say we are not really Germans, specially we on our own.

:lol: He wan. That's it. Now will come the daily problems, which has to be solved. Ma god give him a happy heart and an open mind and big shoulders to carry his part of the responsibility for Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, Europe, the western world and the rest of the world.

As I said, he's certainly better than these AfD fascists and perhaps a likeable fellow as a person.

Only to make something clear. If a political party makes iften more than 20%, 25% of the votes and is on the way to get 33% of the votes and perhaps even more votes then this people are perhaps indeed useful idiots, because Nazis seem to have under control this political party - but most of their voters are not really Nazis. Not to take serios this people and not to try to find out why they vote in such ways helps no one nothing. The cliche everyone is a Nazi, who agrees not with the own ideas is a very simple minded cliche. The people are suffering - and they like to change something. The problem is to find the best of all possible ways for very most people, because to ran with heads againsts walls is not the very best way to make holes in walls.

Well, if you get screwed, really badly screwed, like many easteners and fewer westeners got by politics and economy after 1990, there are two ways to react on it: Either you engage in something constructive to improve the situation, you take an "Ehrenamt", you join a political party and work to improve your town/your county/your state, you work in the community, or you try to make economic and social problems be heard ... or you blame foreigners, non-whites, and so on and vote for a Nazi party.

When you do the latter, sorry, nobody should take you seriously. And most definitely nobody should address your "concerns", when your concern is that you hate random groups of non-traditional German natives.

Someone once said: There are three things that don't go together. You cannot be smart, honest and a Nazi. Either you are honest and Nazi, but then you can't be smart. Or you are smart and a Nazi, then you cannot be honest. When you're smart and honest, you cannot be Nazi.

That pretty much sums it up.

I'm really tired and fed up with all these excuses for fascists. If they had legitimate concerns, if they had any interest at all in a fair debate, they wouldn't join or vote for a Nazi party like the AfD.

What we need is a massive and thorough marginalization of these people. They need to understand that by joining that party, they place themselves outside of our society. If they have legitimate concerns? Fine, stop being a Nazi.

Oh by the way Baron. What do you think about the idea to exclude you from all Christian communities? You would be the first anti-Christian whom we would exclude. And yet by the way: We - and also the Brits - know that the Brexit was manipulated. But no one in the USA or in Germany stole any elections. That's nonsense.

Last edited:
There were elections in the eastern state of Saxony-Anhalt today.

Polls suggested the far-right, Trump-like AfD might become strongest party. Guess what? It didn't.

Current projections see the AfD at around 22%, clearly far behind the center-right CDU at 36%.

Looks like the best times of the lunatic Nazi right, fake news Trump style, are over. Good news.

CDU win Saxony-Anhalt, AfD weaker
So to be considered a Nazi in Germany today that would be someone who doesn't want the country overrun with migrants and refugees?

No. I'm a Bavarian. Most say we are not really Germans, specially we on our own.

:lol: He wan. That's it. Now will come the daily problems, which has to be solved. Ma god give him a happy heart and an open mind and big shoulders to carry his part of the responsibility for Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, Europe, the western world and the rest of the world.

Only to make something clear. If a political party makes iften more than 20%, 25% of the votes and is on the way to get 33% of the votes and perhaps even more votes then this people are perhaps indeed useful idiots, because Nazis seem to have under control this political party - but most of their voters are not really Nazis. Not to take serios this people and not to try to find out why they vote in such ways helps no one nothing. The cliche everyone is a Nazi, who agrees not with the own ideas is a very simple minded cliche. The people are suffering - and they like to change something. The problem is to find the best of all possible ways for very most people, because to ran with heads againsts walls is not the very best way to make holes in walls.

Well, if you get screwed,

If I get what?

really badly screwed,

? "screwed" is the anglo-American "fucked" in another version, isn't it? Strange - very very strange.

like many easteners and fewer westeners got by politics and economy after 1990, there are two ways to react on it:

?

Either you engage in something constructive to improve the situation,

Or not

you take an "Ehrenamt",

Eh? ... What has this to do now with politics?

you join a political party

Or not

and work to improve your town/your county/your state, you work in the community, or you try to make economic and social problems be heard ...

Or not

or you blame foreigners,

or not

non-whites, and so on and vote for a Nazi party.

or not

When you do the latter, sorry, nobody should take you seriously.

Or not

And most definitely nobody should address your "concerns", when your concern is that you hate random groups of non-traditional German natives.

Non traditional German natives? What's that? Germans who are native Mongolian speakers? ... Oh by the way: What had happend with the nice Mongolian friend of one of our radio reporters whom he often had called in Mongolia in the middle of the night?

Someone once said: There are three things that don't go together.

Let me guess. A fish, a tiger and an earthquake?

You cannot be smart, honest and a Nazi.

Not really a true statement if you tink for example about John Rabe the "good Nazi of Nanking".

Either you are honest and Nazi, but then you can't be smart. Or you are smart and a Nazi, then you cannot be honest. When you're smart and honest, you cannot be Nazi.

That pretty much sums it up.

I'm really tired

Or drunken?

and fed up with all these excuses for fascists.

You are upset - thats all. You learned to lose your overview in the complexity of life.

If they had legitimate concerns, if they had any interest at all in a fair debate, they wouldn't join or vote for a Nazi party like the AfD.

But "they" do, whoever "they" are.

What we need is a massive and thorough marginalization of these people.

Of 20%, 25%, 33% ... up to how many percent of the population of Germany? 100%? In Bavaria we have by the way still "only" 10% voters for the AfD- what's absolutelly not satisfying. Much too many people. We will have to try to convince this people not to vote for this political party ... and also not for your political party, whatever kind of stange political party this might be. Are you a member of "Die Linke"? Did you forget that "Die Linke" walks in the footsteps of the "SED"?

They need to understand that by joining that party, they place themselves outside of our society.

No German is able to place himselve "outside of our society". What a Nazi-bullshit do you say here? If someone makes a crime then he has to go to jail. But even in this case of reduced rights no one is "outside of society".

If they have legitimate concerns? Fine, stop being a Nazi.

You call me "Nazi"? ... Guess you have really a titanic problem now. ... If you swim ... is then water flooding your brain? Perhaps you should ask your Frankenstein to repair you.

Last edited:

Oh by the way Baron. What do you think about the idea to exclude you from all Christian communities? You would be the first anti-Christian whom we would exclude. And yet by the way: We - and also the Brits - know that the Brexit was manipulated. But no one in the USA or in Germany stole any elections. That's nonsense.

As an representative of the united commies of CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Lefts-Greens-Antifa-Islamic Fundamentalists you make a progress. You don't immediately treat opposition with murder.

There were elections in the eastern state of Saxony-Anhalt today.

Polls suggested the far-right, Trump-like AfD might become strongest party. Guess what? It didn't.

Current projections see the AfD at around 22%, clearly far behind the center-right CDU at 36%.

Looks like the best times of the lunatic Nazi right, fake news Trump style, are over. Good news.

CDU win Saxony-Anhalt, AfD weaker
So to be considered a Nazi in Germany today that would be someone who doesn't want the country overrun with migrants and refugees?

Who is a Nazi in DDR 2.0 decide Lying Presstitutes, paid by NWO NGOs and corrupted good-for-nothing 'politicians
If you aren't die-hard left you're a Nazi.

As an representative of the united commies of CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-Lefts-Greens-Antifa-Islamic Fundamentalists you make a progress. You don't immediately treat opposition with murder.

Hmm ... And what is your species breathing and what are you doing here, ET?

I find you Germans fascinating.

You are arguing about who is the Nazi. . . but you are all pretty authoritarian, whether from the left or the right.

Thank goodness my great grandparents escaped Bavaria. :auiqs.jpg:

". . . Who says the Germans don’t have a sense of humor?

I don’t mean to single out the Germans. There is nothing inherently totalitarian, or fascist, or robotically authoritarian and hyper-conformist about the Germans, as a people. The fact that the vast majority of Germans clicked their heels and started mindlessly following orders, like they did in Nazi Germany, the moment the “New Normal” was introduced last year doesn’t mean that all Germans are fascists by nature. Most Americans did the same thing. So did the British, the Australians, the Spanish, the French, the Canadians, and a long list of others. It’s just that, well, I happen to live here, so I’ve watched as Germany has been transformed into “New Normal Germany” up close and personal, and it has definitely made an impression on me.

The ease with which the German authorities implemented the new official ideology, and how fanatically it has been embraced by the majority of Germans, came as something of a shock. I had naively believed that, in light of their history, the Germans would be among the first to recognize a nascent totalitarian movement predicated on textbook Goebbelsian Big Lies (i.e., manipulated Covid “case” and “death” statistics), and would resist it en masse, or at least take a moment to question the lies their leaders were hysterically barking at them.

I couldn’t have been more wrong.. . . "

You are arguing about who is the Nazi. . . but you are all pretty authoritarian, whether from the left or the right.

You call me "authoritarian"? If someone doubts this may I quote your authority?

Hmm ... were your grandparents refugees from the area Silesia, Bohemia, Moravia who had lived for a short time in Bavaria after world war 2? Native Bavarians normally love Bavaria - and if Bavarians leave our country - mostly on reason of money, a job or on reason of love - then you will soon find in their near a pub with good beer, an Bavarian regular's table, and people who sing songs and make music they never had made before in their life.

I. But only on reason of a humorous mentality.

I don’t mean to single out the Germans. There is nothing inherently totalitarian, or fascist, or robotically authoritarian and hyper-conformist about the Germans, as a people.

What a luck that you say now we are not so bad as you describe us - otherwise someone could think you are a kind of racist.

The fact that the vast majority of Germans clicked their heels and started mindlessly following orders, like they did in Nazi Germany, the moment the “New Normal” was introduced last year doesn’t mean that all Germans are fascists by nature.

Sure.

Most Americans did the same thing. So did the British, the Australians, the Spanish, the French, the Canadians, and a long list of others.

Ahem ... no idea what you like to say here now ... I would say all this people sing for example sometimes shanties.

It’s just that, well, I happen to live here, so I’ve watched as Germany has been transformed into “New Normal Germany” up close and personal, and it has definitely made an impression on me.

You live in Germany?

The ease with which the German authorities implemented the new official ideology, and how fanatically it has been embraced by the majority of Germans, came as something of a shock.

?

I had naively believed that, in light of their history, the Germans would be among the first to recognize a nascent totalitarian movement predicated on textbook Goebbelsian Big Lies (i.e., manipulated Covid “case” and “death” statistics), and would resist it en masse, or at least take a moment to question the lies their leaders were hysterically barking at them.

One moment please: You think because you are not one of the more than 90,000 death victims of covid-19 in Germany you have the right to be an idiot? You always have the right to be an idiot on no special reason. Our government - and we all - made a bad job - otherwise this 90,000 people had not to die and many many others had not to suffer. If the USA had made the same bad job then in your country had died 4*90,000=360,000 people. What a luck that the USA is a great again nation and and a great again idol and not so stupid like Germany and only more than 600,000 people died in your country because of covid-19.

Last edited:

You call me "authoritarian"? If someone doubts this may I quote your authority?

Hmm ... were your grandparents refugees from the area Silesia, Bohemia, Moravia who had lived for a short time in Bavaria after world war 2? Native Bavarians normally love Bavaria - and if Bavarians leave our country - mostly on reason of money, a job or on reason of love - then you will soon find in their near a pub with good beer, an Bavarian regular's table, and people who sing songs and make music they never had made before in their life.

I. But only on reason of a humorous mentality.

I don’t mean to single out the Germans. There is nothing inherently totalitarian, or fascist, or robotically authoritarian and hyper-conformist about the Germans, as a people.

What a luck that you say now we are not so bad as you describe us - otherwise someone could think you are a kind of racist.

The fact that the vast majority of Germans clicked their heels and started mindlessly following orders, like they did in Nazi Germany, the moment the “New Normal” was introduced last year doesn’t mean that all Germans are fascists by nature.

Sure.

Most Americans did the same thing. So did the British, the Australians, the Spanish, the French, the Canadians, and a long list of others.

Ahem ... no idea what you like to say here now ... I would say all this people sing for example sometimes shanties.

It’s just that, well, I happen to live here, so I’ve watched as Germany has been transformed into “New Normal Germany” up close and personal, and it has definitely made an impression on me.

You live in Germany?

The ease with which the German authorities implemented the new official ideology, and how fanatically it has been embraced by the majority of Germans, came as something of a shock.

?

I had naively believed that, in light of their history, the Germans would be among the first to recognize a nascent totalitarian movement predicated on textbook Goebbelsian Big Lies (i.e., manipulated Covid “case” and “death” statistics), and would resist it en masse, or at least take a moment to question the lies their leaders were hysterically barking at them.

One moment please: You think because you are not one of the more than 90,000 death victims of covid-19 in Germany you have the right to be an idiot? You always have the right to be an idiot on no special reason. Our government - and we all - made a bad job - otherwise this 90,000 people had not to die and many many others had not to suffer. If the USA had made the same bad job then in your country had died 4*90,000=360,000 people. What a luck that the USA is a great again nation and and a great again idol and not so stupid like Germany and only more than 600,000 people died in your country because of covid-19.

I believe something was lost in translation. :heehee:

New Topics

Forum List

Back