German Foreign Minister Admits Anti-Semitism on Rise Again in Germany

BTW, Stats...are you calling Germany's Foreign Minister a liar? Please respond!

That is, most Jews are white.

Jews would like us to believe that, but its not true.

And yes, ****, you are just as stupid as Mr. Salty Nutz. Now, go lick his nutz or something. And fuck off.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day, ****.

You sound like a Jew, arrogant as can be. You have a lot of black relatives, like it or not.
Oh shut up...you must be German or of German ancestry

Looks like I am going to have to start some more German Watch threads to educate the masses.

Stats....denial is a bad thing.

You don't live here and you don't attend a Synagogue here. I do.

Steinmeyer is SPD (the Social Democrats): the report lists a slight rise in statistics, which we see about every 4 years, before it drops again. No country will probably ever be free from anti-semitism, but Germany is not the place to look for danger of this type. You are simply batshit crazy, sock.

Again, we should pay very close attention to Germany. Their hate and violence is on the rise...as Germans are attacking Jews and minorities on a daily basis.

Hatred of Jews on Rise as Mideast Tensions Spike Forward.com

Germany’s foreign minister said at an international conference on anti-semitism on Thursday that “hatred of Jews” was on the rise once more in his country and across Europe, fueled by spiraling violence in the Middle East.
Frank-Walter Steinmeier said Germany’s Jews were subjected to threats and attacks at pro-Palestinian demonstrations, and the conflict between Israel in Gaza must not be used as justification for an anti-semitic behavior.
As well as slogans like “Gas the Jews!” during some marches, in July at the height of the 50-day Gaza war petrol bombs were thrown at a synagogue in Wuppertal which had been burnt down on Kristallnacht - a Nazi attack on the Jews in 1938 - and rebuilt.

Read more: Hatred of Jews on Rise as Mideast Tensions Spike Forward.com

So Germany doesn't want the Jews to take over their government like they did in the US, can't blame them.

That is, most Jews are white.

Jews would like us to believe that, but its not true.

And yes, ****, you are just as stupid as Mr. Salty Nutz. Now, go lick his nutz or something. And fuck off.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day, ****.

You sound like a Jew, arrogant as can be. You have a lot of black relatives, like it or not.

Yes, you are indeed a Pali loving ****. Just as I suspected. But a little more stupid than I was expecting...

Looks like I am going to have to start some more German Watch threads to educate the masses.

How about a Jew Watch thread exposing their vile treachery and crimes?
Did the Jews start 2 world wars. Are they responsible for the deaths of countless humans in the 20th century. Have they tried to exterminate an entire race (although they are constantly under attack).

On the rise in the US and elsewhere too.

We are far from perfect.
Hell, all you have to do is visit USMB to see racism alive in the US. BUt it is nowhere near as bad as in Europe, especially GERMANY. AND, the big difference...Germans attempted to exterminate the Jews and is responsible for the deaths of 100's of millions of people throughout the 20th Century.

Hey asshole, who appointed you spokesturd for the Jewish people? I don't remember being in on that election.

You don't live here and you don't attend a Synagogue here. I do.

Steinmeyer is SPD (the Social Democrats): the report lists a slight rise in statistics, which we see about every 4 years, before it drops again. No country will probably ever be free from anti-semitism, but Germany is not the place to look for danger of this type. You are simply batshit crazy, sock.
Yeah, you are saying you no more about Germany than your leaders. Penelope is right, you are pretty arrogant.

I will post some more examples of German hate for you.

Why aren't you in Israel, a deserter some old Jews would call you. Are you getting free college that Germany offers? No I'm not a Pal lover, and neither am I a Jew worshipper, and I don't want anymore US taxes sent to Israel either. What the Zionist are doing to the Pals is disgusting.

Why aren't you in Israel, a deserter some old Jews would call you. Are you getting free college that Germany offers? No I'm not a Pal lover, and neither am I a Jew worshipper, and I don't want anymore US taxes sent to Israel either. What the Zionist are doing to the Pals is disgusting.

You really ARE that stupid, now aren't you.

On the rise in the US and elsewhere too.

We are far from perfect.
Hell, all you have to do is visit USMB to see racism alive in the US. BUt it is nowhere near as bad as in Europe, especially GERMANY. AND, the big difference...Germans attempted to exterminate the Jews and is responsible for the deaths of 100's of millions of people throughout the 20th Century.

Hey asshole, who appointed you spokesturd for the Jewish people?
I am not speaking for the Jewry. I am speaking against the German hate gene that has caused so many deaths and so much destruction in this world.

Look at stats...he is Jewish, but see how he spews so much vitriol and hate when he speaks...that is because of the German hate gene. They cannot be civil and are all about violence and intimidation.

Hes Jew but the hate in him is from the Germany hate gene? Chances are good he is part German, Russian, Polish, and or Edomite, lots of intermarriage back then and today. The German soldiers were no worst than the British, Japanese, Russian, American or Jewish ones. There were ruthless ones in all of them.

Hes Jew but the hate in him is from the Germany hate gene? Chances are good he is part German, Russian, Polish, and or Edomite, lots of intermarriage back then and today. The German soldiers were no worst than the British, Japanese, Russian, American or Jewish ones. There were ruthless ones in all of them.
Ask the Russians about German soldiers.

Hey, Penelope...how can you have a peace symbol avatar when you are so full of hate?

Forum List

Back