German Green Energy Fail

Europe in general is not well positioned with regards to energy, especially compared to the US which consumes way more and pays way less. The cost of industrial energy is one of the major competitive advantages the US has.

Soon we will be seeing BMW's, Audies, Volkswagens and Porsche's out of Germany, with windmills and solar panels on their roofs, as testimony of German success of developing green energy.

Or using hydrogen hybrid cars that actually work.

Let me guess, much better to have Germany beholden to Russian oil, right? I mean, that's working really well for us right now..

Soon we will be seeing BMW's, Audies, Volkswagens and Porsche's out of Germany, with windmills and solar panels on their roofs, as testimony of German success of developing green energy.

Or using hydrogen hybrid cars that actually work.

Let me guess, much better to have Germany beholden to Russian oil, right? I mean, that's working really well for us right now..

I had no idea that anyone on this side of the Atlantic is beholden to Russian oil.

Right now or in the next 20 years I challenge you to race your high tech, sophisticated and politically correct hydrogen hybrid car against my run of the mill ordinary gas-powered car.
Be it distance traveled or efficiency.

I even allow you to have windmills and solar panels on your vehicle, just to make it fair.

[

I had no idea that anyone on this side of the Atlantic is beholden to Russian oil.

Right now or in the next 20 years I challenge you to race your high tech, sophisticated and politically correct hydrogen hybrid car against my run of the mill ordinary gas-powered car.
Be it distance traveled or efficiency.

I even allow you to have windmills and solar panels on your vehicle, just to make it fair.

Read the thread title idiot. Maybe Germans don't want to buy as much Russian oil.

As for your comparison of pure gasoline vs gas/hybrid hydrogen, yes, I'm sure using less gasoline by far with hydrogen [seawater electrolysis] supplimentation is really terrible for the gas mileage... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back