German Police: Surge in Child Rapes with Muslim Refugees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
If you don't call your state reps and demand they not bring refugees into your state then you are culpable. Start raising hell. Post the governor's # on your face book. Tell everyone to call. WE are the ones that need to insist the Obama's browning of America with terrorists has got to stop, if you want a safe place to raise your children.

If you don't call your state reps and demand they not bring refugees into your state then you are culpable. Start raising hell. Post the governor's # on your face book. Tell everyone to call. WE are the ones that need to insist the Obama's browning of America with terrorists has got to stop, if you want a safe place to raise your children.
Politicians don't give a damn about the people. You're delusional thinking they care what we say.

I had so many people call the Gov. of Colorado, he had to set up a separate phone line to take the complaints. And then addressed the issue to our satisfaction.
They care about their careers, and we are the ones who make decisions concerning their careers. They are more approachable than one might think.

On the flip side we had a DA who chose to ignore us. We ended his career.

In Germany prostitution is legal same as in France.

If you want a female you can rent one for about E50 euros.

So I don't get the rape thing.

There are Muslim whores all across North Africa too. I remember from Morocco.

So I still don't get the rape thing.

Even Salt Lake City has street whores (and strip joints).

In Germany prostitution is legal same as in France.

If you want a female you can rent one for about E50 euros.

So I don't get the rape thing.

There are Muslim whores all across North Africa too. I remember from Morocco.

So I still don't get the rape thing.

Even Salt Lake City has street whores (and strip joints).
Paying for poon tang is an affront to a Muslim's manhood.

Coming to America...BULLSHIT, already here...just waiting for a few HUNDRED THOUSAND more of their closest friends...Thanks to the fucking Manchurian muslim!
  • Somali Muslims March Through Upscale MN Town – Threaten to Rape Homeowner (VIDEO)
    7/6/2016, 6:24:32 PM · by Hojczyk · 104 replies
    Gateway Pundit ^ | July 6,2016 | Jim Hoft
    A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners. A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her. “They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.” Somalis living in Minneapolis are almost all Sunni Muslims, and residents of the...

This shit has gotten to the point of being ridiculous.
Liberals continue to champion the muslim cause and Americans continue to die. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!?!?

This shit has gotten to the point of being ridiculous.
Liberals continue to champion the muslim cause and Americans continue to die. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!?!?
DPaOPmk.jpg

Forum List

Back