🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German Suicide Pilot was suffering the mental disorder, common to Homosexuality.

I know an airline pilot who cross dresses right down to shaving his legs and wearing mascara. He has a killer closet of designer dresses. And so far he hasn't flown his plane anywhere except the planned destinations. ...

So far...

If you'll give me his name I'll help him get to a point where that can never happen.

Of course, as her little world gets smaller and smaller and she begins to desperately seek control, she will search for a means to do so... and naturally... suicide is that great last gasp for relevance. And as we have recently seen, with the Left's push to devalue all human life, Leftists pilots are now finding no reason to not take that last gasp by controlling the destiny of 150 HATERS AND HOMOPHOBES!

(The Reader should know that she doesn't give a dam' about who her mentally disordered 'bestee' kills... no Leftist does. As Leftism's purpose is to destroy... as their history as the most lethal organism on earth short of disease proves, time and time again.)

But hey... such is the nature of evil.

Last edited:
And I can see you yielding from the standing points, thus your concession to those standing points is duly noted and summarily accepted.

:lol: you see what??

A re-concession?

How sweet!

Your re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

i haven't conceded anything except that you're delusional, which you just keep on demonstrating...

Your condition is called narcissistic personality disorder. And it's highly delusional.

I know an airline pilot who cross dresses right down to shaving his legs and wearing mascara. He has a killer closet of designer dresses. And so far he hasn't flown his plane anywhere except the planned destinations. ...

So far...

If you'll give me his name I'll help him get to a point where that can never happen.

Again, you truly suffer from extreme narcissism.
He now has signed new contracts to fly into areas where commercial airlines won't go. You need him more than he needs you.
Go sniff around Dulles and see if you can spot him, you paranoid freak.

So far...

Again, you truly suffer from extreme narcissism.
He now has signed new contracts to fly into areas where commercial airlines won't go. You need him more than he needs you.
Go sniff around Dulles and see if you can spot him, you paranoid freak.

Huh...

So you're conclusion is that because I recognize that a 180 degree deviation from the standard is deviancy, and that where such is the function of mental processes, that such represents mental deviancy, ergo: Mental Disorder... this presents with psychosis on my part, in the form of
narcissism?

ROFLMNAO!
How precious is THAT?

I've been a pilot for 30 years... which is sorta how I knew that the plane didn't crash into that mountain by itself and that nefarious intent was the reason those people died. And part and parcel of how I know that the mentally disordered are bad candidates for flying, or any other activity which requires a sound mind with a strong sense of objective responsibility.

See how that works?

I've been a pilot for 30 years..

If true, that is really frightening........imagining someone as delusional as you flying a plane and any moment you might hear a voice in your head telling you God wants you to fly the plane into a gay freedom day parade....

I've been a pilot for 30 years..

If true, that is really frightening........imagining someone as delusional as you flying a plane and any moment you might hear a voice in your head telling you God wants you to fly the plane into a gay freedom day parade....

Now my position that you're delusional, is based upon the deluded advocacy wherein you claim that such which is demonstrably a 180 degree deviation from the human physiological standard is not such a deviation... it's a well established theme of your 'contributions' which are littered throughout this board.

Now, have you come to advise the Readers of this forum that you know that I am subject to psychosis?

LOL! COOL!

I doubt this is going to go all that well for you, but there's no faster way to find out than to simply ask you to sustain your position, which is bad because you have no means to do so... which is good because it sustain my position that the sexually abnormal, such as yourself, are such due to the mental disorder which causes them to believe that that which is NOT true, is true. And here you are advising the Readers of this board, that something which you have no means to sustain, thus which you have no means to 'know' is truth... ergo, that which you know to be false... IS TRUE!

Now...How cool is THAT?

LOL! And all because you couldn't find the strength of character to simply shut the fuck up until you had something truthful to say. Truly, a classic presentation of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder; OKA: Delusion.

OH! Well, I guess, IN FAIRNESS... I should ask you to sustain your stated position that I suffer from psychosis.

SOOooo... Syr... what is the evidence you MUST HAVE CONSIDERED WHEN YOU ADVISED THE READERS OF THIS BOARD THAT I SUFFER PSYCHOSIS?

Naturally, when you fail to offer the evidence, the Reader will reasonably conclude that you had no evidence which could have reasonably lead you to such a conclusion, therefore when you professed such, you KNEW THAT IT WAS FALSE, despite your having advanced it as truth. Therein, concluding axiomatically... that you're a contributor who is unworthy of trust.

(... told ya it was cool.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back