🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

German twins die fighting for Isis in Iraq

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Why is it that such a large percentage of converts resort to terrorism.

The twin brothers are both reported to have died in suicide attacks. Photo: Dabiq magazine

Published: 26 May 2015 11:56 GMT+02:00

German twins from Castrop-Rauxel in North Rhine-Westphalia have died fighting for the Islamist group Isis in Iraq, the militia's official magazine reported in its latest publication.

• One of the two brothers died in a suicide bombing in April, the magazine'Dabiq' reports.

Known within the organisation as Abu Mus'ab al-Almani - father of Mus'ab, the German - the 25-year-old is reported to have driven a truck containing seven tonnes of explosives into the headquarters of the 4th Regiment of the Iraqi army in Wilayat Shamal, northwest of Baghdad.

The magazine reports that the subsequent explosion completely destroyed the command centre building.

It also claims that al-Almani had fought for the German 'crusader army' in Afghanistan before joining Isis.

Continue reading at:

German twins die fighting for Isis in Iraq - The Local

At least they accomplished something of merit. :thup:

In this country, we suck our young from the uterus including twins.

It's called "choice".

The ultimate in conservative hypocrisy, and I've been beating you dweebs down for years.
THIS is brilliant: deny a woman's right to her own body because she may give birth to Muslim extremists.

YOU are truly demented and sad, but remarkable, all at the same time.
Congrats.

It's called "choice".

The ultimate in conservative hypocrisy, and I've been beating you dweebs down for years.
THIS is brilliant: deny a woman's right to her own body because she may give birth to Muslim extremists.

Congrats.
Nigga pleaz

It's called "choice".

Congrats.
Nigga pleaz

I'm sorry, were you referring to me ?

The twin brothers are both reported to have died in suicide attacks. Photo: Dabiq magazine

German twins from Castrop-Rauxel in North Rhine-Westphalia have died fighting for the Islamist group Isis in Iraq, the militia's official magazine reported in its latest publication.

• One of the two brothers died in a suicide bombing in April, the magazine'Dabiq' reports.

Known within the organisation as Abu Mus'ab al-Almani - father of Mus'ab, the German - the 25-year-old is reported to have driven a truck containing seven tonnes of explosives into the headquarters of the 4th Regiment of the Iraqi army in Wilayat Shamal, northwest of Baghdad.

The magazine reports that the subsequent explosion completely destroyed the command centre building.

It also claims that al-Almani had fought for the German 'crusader army' in Afghanistan before joining Isis.

Continue reading at:

Two more souls lost forever because of this insanity. What a shame.

It's called "choice".

Congrats.
Deny a child's right. Congrats.

Kill the child.

It's called "choice".

Congrats.
Nigga pleaz

Obviously.:poke:

It's called "choice".

Congrats.
Nigga pleaz

Then you've embarrassed yourself yet again.
I'm not a Nigga.
It's not even a nice try.

It's called "choice".

Congrats.

Kill the child.

There. That's more like the insipid, conservative drivel I am used to on this topic.

It's called "choice".

Congrats.

Kill the child.

You are proud that you didn't kill your daughter.
Setting the bar pretty low today......

Continue reading at:

Oy vey!! ..... :cool:

It's called "choice".

Congrats.
Nigga pleaz

Then you've embarrassed yourself yet again.
I'm not a Nigga.
It's not even a nice try.
Simma down cracka

Forum List

Back