Germans charge 91 year old woman w 260,000 counts of accessory to murder. Operated radio at Auschwit

The holohoax never happened. The WW2 Allies invented the myth to deflect criticism of them for killing MILLIONS OF CIVILIANS by their policy of urban bombing.

91-year-old German woman charged on allegations she served with SS at Auschwitz death camp

sep 21 2015 BERLIN – German prosecutors say they've charged a 91-year-old woman with 260,000 counts of accessory to murder on allegations she was a member of the Nazi SS who served in the Auschwitz death camp complex.

Schleswig-Holstein prosecutors' spokesman Heinz Doellel said Monday the woman, whose name wasn't disclosed due to German privacy laws, is alleged to have served as a radio operator for the camp commandant from April to July 1944.

Germany needs to be ashamed of themselves, We have lots of men still alive who served in WWII, or for that matter, lets arrest everyone who fought in a war,

that goes for those who fought in Iraq under the orders of Bush as well. Bush himself is a war criminal. I get so tired of this BS , esp. when people were only following orders.

Your right about that , we dropped two atom bombs, and we and Britain did terror bombing with white phosphorus, Dresden Fire. Those elite Jews who got out of Germany, didn't give a rip about the Polish Jews,

all of this to get the state of Israel.

The holohoax never happened. The WW2 Allies invented the myth to deflect criticism of them for killing MILLIONS OF CIVILIANS by their policy of urban bombing.

91-year-old German woman charged on allegations she served with SS at Auschwitz death camp

sep 21 2015 BERLIN – German prosecutors say they've charged a 91-year-old woman with 260,000 counts of accessory to murder on allegations she was a member of the Nazi SS who served in the Auschwitz death camp complex.

Schleswig-Holstein prosecutors' spokesman Heinz Doellel said Monday the woman, whose name wasn't disclosed due to German privacy laws, is alleged to have served as a radio operator for the camp commandant from April to July 1944.

Germany needs to be ashamed of themselves, We have lots of men still alive who served in WWII, or for that matter, lets arrest everyone who fought in a war,

that goes for those who fought in Iraq under the orders of Bush as well. Bush himself is a war criminal. I get so tired of this BS , esp. when people were only following orders.

Your right about that , we dropped two atom bombs, and we and Britain did terror bombing with white phosphorus, Dresden Fire. Those elite Jews who got out of Germany, didn't give a rip about the Polish Jews,

...and the closet Nazis are coming out.

Nazis are the name of the German Army, that is all. Nazi's believed in a strong Germany, just we are now all listening to the want to be Presidents in the US all want us to be a world power, the strongest nation in the world. So lets put this in perspective. Also I encourage you to read Germany's ,Poland's, and Russian history

Name calling does not a thing to me. You also might want to read about Britain and Churchill, because its snide comments like yours, that just shows how ignorant people can be when it comes to history.

PS: The largest nationality in the US are Germans.

You're insane.

Still going after 80 and 90 year old men and women,PATRIOTS! Just to please the jew by showing that they have no more anti semitism in them,they are going as far as to show they have no more pride in being Germans either.....its a sick society when you attack Soldiers for doing their job in defense of their nation
You are one sick mofo.
I hope the 91 year olds last days are horrible.

Still going after 80 and 90 year old men and women,PATRIOTS! Just to please the jew by showing that they have no more anti semitism in them,they are going as far as to show they have no more pride in being Germans either.....its a sick society when you attack Soldiers for doing their job in defense of their nation
You are one sick mofo.
I hope the 91 year olds last days are horrible.
You are a **** lover that's no surprise.

At some point, I believe this policy of yanking people out of nursing homes to go on trial for actions they probably don't even remember any more, is pointless.

Your insult has been censored, so I have no clue what you think I am a lover of. Jews? Punishment? Payment for criminal actions?Yep. I guess so.

At some point, I believe this policy of yanking people out of nursing homes to go on trial for actions they probably don't even remember any more, is pointless.
I hope she is haunted nightly as she gums herself in sleep with nightmares, and I hope she is treated in her old age as all those people were treated in the camp.

Nazis are the name of the German Army, that is all. Nazi's believed in a strong Germany, just we are now all listening to the want to be Presidents in the US all want us to be a world power, the strongest nation in the world. So lets put this in perspective. Also I encourage you to read Germany's ,Poland's, and Russian history

Name calling does not a thing to me. You also might want to read about Britain and Churchill, because its snide comments like yours, that just shows how ignorant people can be when it comes to history.

Wrong as usual, Nazis were the political party, the Army was the Wehrmacht and for a short time was a potential power unto themselves made up of people from a multitude of political ideologies including some Nazis.
The Waffen SS was the armed branch of the Nazi party originally under the control of the Wehrmacht and in the beginning required it's members to be "pure Aryan". That requirement quickly went by the wayside as the war progressed.

Last edited:
Yea, because the Allies gave a flying fuck about criticism of them bombing Nazis and Japs.
"ShootSpeeders" proves once again what a world class moron he is.

Exactly. They knew they were gonna go down as the greatest mass murderers in history and had to spin their way out of that. So the allies used the time-honored tactic of absolving your own sins by saying your victims were worse.

[
I hope she is haunted nightly as she gums herself in sleep with nightmares, and I hope she is treated in her old age as all those people were treated in the camp.

She was a radio operator, you dunce. There's no evidence she harmed a fly.

There is a mountain of evidence of your forebears crimes against European civilians, including but not limited to the systematic slaughter of millions of non-combatants and the Nazis' obsession with EXTERMINATION of Jews.

Are you saying the allies did NOT kill millions of civilians??? HAHAHA. They've admitted it you dunce. And not after having their testicles crushed like the confessors at Nuremburg .

Wrong as usual, Nazis were the political party, the Army was the Wehrmacht and for a short time was a potential power unto themselves made up of people from a multitude of political ideologies including some Nazis.
The Waffen SS was the armed branch of the Nazi party originally under the control of the Wehrmacht and in the beginning required it's members to be "pure Aryan". That requirement quickly went by the wayside as the war progressed.

You are attempting to educate a pumpkin. Lotsa luck.

]

Why am I not surprised that you are a racist- and a holocaust denier- and a Birther?

There is a mountain of evidence of your forebears crimes against European civilians, including but not limited to the systematic slaughter of millions of non-combatants and the Nazis' obsession with EXTERMINATION of Jews.

Are you saying the allies did NOT kill millions of civilians??? HAHAHA. They've admitted it you dunce. And not after having their testicles crushed like the confessors at Nuremburg .

1) I neither said nor inferred that the allies did not kill civilians during the course of fighting WW2 but equating those deaths with the systematic slaughter of millions in Nazi death camps proves you've been sniffing way too much of that Nazi glue.

2) You are big on apologizing for the actions of your Nazi forebears but in case you haven't noticed, only fellow knuckle-draggers like Pene, Odious and SunniBoy seem to agree with you. There is no perspective from which the Nazis were not subhuman sludge who were justifiably treated by the allies as such.
I feel no sympathy for how they and the Germans suffered.

BTW, you forgot to post a link to your claim that those who testified had their "testicles crushed" by their jailers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back