Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

We all know how you feel about Jews. You haven’t kept it bottled up.
I did not even mention Jews. I said Zionism.
I do not have a view on Jews. I don´t care. Why should I care?

Is that an oxymoron?
He is too stupid to realize that Zionism is merely a term for the self determination of the Jewish people and so they are inexorably connected. .

Like most low functioning lowlifes, he just thinks the word Zionist acts as some sort of manic word that allows him to hate Jews with impunity.

People can be anti-Zionist without hating Jews, anti-Zionism is not the same as anti-Semitism, not even all Jews are Zionist Kool Aid Drinkers. What about Orthodox Jews, the Torah Jews are anti-Zionist so what category would you put them in?

View attachment 166111

View attachment 166112

View attachment 166102

View attachment 166103

View attachment 166104
View attachment 166105

View attachment 166106
View attachment 166109

Our Mission | Torah Jews

I would call them an extreme sect of Zealots who represent such a tiny percentage of world wide Jewry as to be utterly negligible.

The fact remains that the term Zionism refers to the self-determination of the Jewish people, and those who are antizionist cannot be so without singling out Jews as being unworthy of the same sort of self-determination afforded Japanese or French or any other ethnicity.

Why do so many non-Jews focus on the Neturei Karta, anyway? Why not focus on Raelians and try to claim they represent Gentiles?

"I would call them an extreme sect of Zealots who represent such a tiny percentage of world wide Jewry as to be utterly negligible."

Yes but they are Orthodox Jews and are anti-Zionist so that according to some means that those Orthodox Jews are anti-Semitic despite being Semitic.

I already said Israel has a right to exist like all nations have a right to exist, apart from that I don't care as I'm not Jewish so why should I give any more thought to Jews than I would Hindus or Buddhists.

I have never heard of Raelians I'll have to Google.

those who want to destroy Germanic peoples are easy to find

Yes .. her address is #1 Willy-Brandt Strasse, Berlin.

merkel_3573996k.jpg

At least we can agree on that.

And she's not even Jewish ... that's got to disrupt your world view.

What is my world view? My world view is that Islamists should not be in any Western nation, Western Civilisation historically is Christian and not Islamic.

right----"Christian" and not jewish-------your world view is nothing new

Well Western Civilisation historically is Christian, Judea is not in the West it's in the Middle East it has always been in the Middle East for thousands of years and most Jews in Western nations are Athiest so they do not practice Judaism they outnumber the smaller Orthodox Jewish communities by many.

I did not even mention Jews. I said Zionism.
I do not have a view on Jews. I don´t care. Why should I care?

Is that an oxymoron?
He is too stupid to realize that Zionism is merely a term for the self determination of the Jewish people and so they are inexorably connected. .

Like most low functioning lowlifes, he just thinks the word Zionist acts as some sort of manic word that allows him to hate Jews with impunity.

People can be anti-Zionist without hating Jews, anti-Zionism is not the same as anti-Semitism, not even all Jews are Zionist Kool Aid Drinkers. What about Orthodox Jews, the Torah Jews are anti-Zionist so what category would you put them in?

View attachment 166111

View attachment 166112

View attachment 166102

View attachment 166103

View attachment 166104
View attachment 166105

View attachment 166106
View attachment 166109

Our Mission | Torah Jews

I would call them an extreme sect of Zealots who represent such a tiny percentage of world wide Jewry as to be utterly negligible.

The fact remains that the term Zionism refers to the self-determination of the Jewish people, and those who are antizionist cannot be so without singling out Jews as being unworthy of the same sort of self-determination afforded Japanese or French or any other ethnicity.

Why do so many non-Jews focus on the Neturei Karta, anyway? Why not focus on Raelians and try to claim they represent Gentiles?

"I would call them an extreme sect of Zealots who represent such a tiny percentage of world wide Jewry as to be utterly negligible."

Yes but they are Orthodox Jews and are anti-Zionist so that according to some means that those Orthodox Jews are anti-Semitic despite being Semitic.

I already said Israel has a right to exist like all nations have a right to exist, apart from that I don't care as I'm not Jewish so why should I give any more thought to Jews than I would Hindus or Buddhists.

You have not heard or Raelians and you would not have heard of the tiny fringe sect of weirdos called the Neturei Karta if not for the efforts of Arab antisemites and their western useful idiot allies who use them like you are using them here.

What does it take to get through your head that they are a TINY little group of nut jobs who do not represent the Jewish ethnicity AT ALL.

most Jews in Western nations are Athiest so they do not practice Judaism

I admire your capability to speak with authority about things of which you know absolutely nothing. It's almost inspiring in a completely ignorant way.

those who want to destroy Germanic peoples are easy to find

Yes .. her address is #1 Willy-Brandt Strasse, Berlin.

merkel_3573996k.jpg

At least we can agree on that.

And she's not even Jewish ... that's got to disrupt your world view.

What is my world view? My world view is that Islamists should not be in any Western nation, Western Civilisation historically is Christian and not Islamic.

right----"Christian" and not jewish-------your world view is nothing new

"your world view is nothing new"

Pot meet kettle considering you hate everyone who is not YOU or like you, we even have you trashing Irish and Italians, also you obviously have some type of tourette's because you are unable to control your Pottymouth Syndrome each time you post its full of calling people either shit or pigs or whatever, you have the manners of the Queen of The Pigs.

most Jews in Western nations are Athiest so they do not practice Judaism

I admire your capability to speak with authority about things of which you know absolutely nothing. It's almost inspiring in a completely ignorant way.

Most Jews in Western nations are Leftist and Secular and Athiest, please do not attempt to say that the majority of Jews in Western nations are Orthodox Jews and Conservative.

There are only two in this thread who are ignorant you and irosie, you who like oxygen must keep dragging in things that finished 72 years ago because you have no other argument to justify your hatred of Germanic peoples and irosie because she's mentally unhinged and posts incoherent rants trashing everyone who is not like her.

Is that an oxymoron?

View attachment 166111

View attachment 166112

View attachment 166102

View attachment 166103

View attachment 166104
View attachment 166105

View attachment 166106
View attachment 166109

Our Mission | Torah Jews

You have not heard or Raelians and you would not have heard of the tiny fringe sect of weirdos called the Neturei Karta if not for the efforts of Arab antisemites and their western useful idiot allies who use them like you are using them here.

What does it take to get through your head that they are a TINY little group of nut jobs who do not represent the Jewish ethnicity AT ALL.

"Arab antisemites"

Arabs ARE Semites so you are saying Arabs being Semites are anti-Semities ie. they are against themselves?

"What does it take to get through your head that they are a TINY little group of nut jobs who do not represent the Jewish ethnicity AT ALL."

Why don't you take on irosie instead or would you think that would make you OMG anti-Semitic? She posts vile incoherent ugly rants each time she posts trashing everyone, so go and respond to her crap if you have the testicles.

View attachment 166111

View attachment 166112

View attachment 166102

View attachment 166103

View attachment 166104
View attachment 166105

View attachment 166106
View attachment 166109

Our Mission | Torah Jews

"Arab antisemites"

Arabs ARE Semites so you are saying Arabs being Semites are anti-Semities ie. they are against themselves?

"What does it take to get through your head that they are a TINY little group of nut jobs who do not represent the Jewish ethnicity AT ALL."

Why don't you take on irosie instead or would you think that would make you OMG anti-Semitic? She posts vile incoherent ugly rants each time she posts trashing everyone, so go and respond to her crap if you have the testicles.

The term "antisemitism" is not literal. It does not mean being against all semitic people.

It was coined by a German Jew hater named Marr in the 1800's as a way of making the hatred sound scientific and thus acceptable. It has ALWAYS meant hatred of Jews, and has NEVER had anything to do with Arabs.

I am surprised you are ignorant of that fact, Lucy.

View attachment 166111

View attachment 166112

View attachment 166102

View attachment 166103

View attachment 166104
View attachment 166105

View attachment 166106
View attachment 166109

Our Mission | Torah Jews

"Arab antisemites"

The term "antisemitism" is not literal. It does not mean being against all semitic people.

It was coined by a German Jew hater named Marr in the 1800's as a way of making the hatred sound scientific and thus acceptable. It has ALWAYS meant hatred of Jews, and has NEVER had anything to do with Arabs.

Are you an Evangelical?

"It has ALWAYS meant hatred of Jews, and has NEVER had anything to do with Arabs."

Yet Arabs are also Semites, so hatred of Arabs is what? Anti-Semitic because they are Semites. You also know I am not a fan of the 7th Century Death Cult so do not say I'm pro-Islam or pro-Arab or whatever.

"I am surprised you are ignorant of that fact, Lucy."

I am ignorant of nothing. We also already establish in this thread that this crap has been happening for THOUSANDS of years across MANY nations so why do people obsess about Germanic peoples? Is there an Agenda or something to keep ranting on and on about Germanic peoples? How about ranting at the Spaniards for the next I don't know 20 years or whatever or don't they have enough money to hand over?

"Arab antisemites"

Are you an Evangelical?

"It has ALWAYS meant hatred of Jews, and has NEVER had anything to do with Arabs."

Yet Arabs are also Semites, so hatred of Arabs is what? Anti-Semitic because they are Semites. You also know I am not a fan of the 7th Century Death Cult so do not say I;m pro-Islam or pro-Arab or whatever.

I am ignorant of nothing. We also already establish in this thread that this crap has been happening for THOUSANDS of years across MANY nations so why do people obsess about Germanic peoples? Is there an Agenda or something to keep ranting on and on about Germanic peoples? How about ranting at the Spaniards for the next I don't know 20 years or whatever or don't they have enough money to hand over?

Even when the meaning of a term has been explained to you two times, you refuse to learn.

The stubbornness is revealing.

"Arab antisemites"

Are you an Evangelical?

Yet Arabs are also Semites, so hatred of Arabs is what? Anti-Semitic because they are Semites. You also know I am not a fan of the 7th Century Death Cult so do not say I;m pro-Islam or pro-Arab or whatever.

Even when the meaning of a term has been explained to you two times, you refuse to learn.

"The stubbornness is revealing."

It is a fact that Arabs are Semites, I am not being stubborn.

What about irosie's ugly anti-Catholic rant, why don't you spend some time obsessing about that with her.

Stubborn ignorance is the defining characteristic of every anti-Semite.

It’s kind of cute when they’re small

"Stubborn ignorance is the defining characteristic of every anti-Semite."

You can call me that name as many times as you want it means nothing to me because I am not, but it's okay your ilk only have this slur to use you have nothing else and you are used to shutting people up by throwing that slur at them, except not everyone gives a shit what slur you use and again I have not posted one comment in this thread that says I am anti-Semitic I have not said I hate Jews, do not like Jews, wish Jews harm, wish Israel is wiped off the map.

Your problem is that you are not used to people not automatically licking your buttocks and telling you you are BETTER than EVERYONE else and that there should be no special rules for you, that you deal with situations like everyone else has to.

People can be anti-Zionist without hating Jews

Being anti-Zionist means you are against the establishment of a secular, culturally-Jewish state that can provide a safe haven for Jews being persecuted around the world. Let that sink in ... you are against Jews being safe.

As opposed to Europeans literally not having a homeland and being even less safe than Jews?

People can be anti-Zionist without hating Jews

Being anti-Zionist means you are against the establishment of a secular, culturally-Jewish state that can provide a safe haven for Jews being persecuted around the world. Let that sink in ... you are against Jews being safe.

As opposed to Europeans literally not having a homeland and being even less safe than Jews?

Yes I already pointed that to fnnceo in the below post I highlight the section, his response to me was to COMPLETELY IGNORE that and instead to yes you got it he called me anti-Semitic because I dared to put Israel into the SAME category as ALL other nations on this planet, as I say the Chauvinism is THEIRS and their Hangers On and not mine.

upload_2017-12-16_2-49-29.png

so why should I give any more thought to Jews than I would Hindus or Buddhists.

We wonder as well why you're droning on with hundreds of posts about Jews.

I have stated that I grew up in a very----GENTILE (mostly WASP---and descendants of german type farm people in the USA)---town. Such people are FASCINATED to the point of OBSESSION with JOOOOOS. JOOOS show up in their poetry and stories and even in their "prayer books" in church. One cannot read English
Literature without a WORKING KNOWLEDGE of what THEY IMAGINE IS JEWISH LITERATURE Adolf Eichmann was so obsessed with JOOOS that he memorized
some short Hebrew prayers which he used to ANNOY his captors in Argentina. Lucy is nothing UNUSUAL

WTF does Adolph Eichmann have to do with you growing up in a Gentile town full of Irish and Italians?

Stubborn ignorance is the defining characteristic of every anti-Semite.

It’s kind of cute when they’re small

Also I am dealing in this thread solo on my own, your ilk always have to call in back up you can never have a one on one.

Ahhhh....

tenor.gif

^^^^ Trolling again. No I am not a poor baby I am able to hold my own against your ilk and your called up Hangers On, which your ilk cannot hold your own one on one or you would not need the assistance you always need. I was pointing out that I can hold my own solo and your ilk cannot, you poor little Snowflake you, need some Play Doh? :itsok:

Forum List

Back