🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Germany in a state of SIEGE !

It's their own damn fault. How stupid do they have to be to not know this would happen if they let a shitload of muslims into their country to roam free? What are those Germans gonna do when all their women get raped by the scumbags?

Agree totally, they are bringing all of this on themselves. It's dangerous, and could cause a new Hitler or Milošević type of leader to rise up. If so, the German leaders now will be the ones that planted the seeds.

Is that Hilary in your avatar? Wow. She actually looks far better in clown face than not. She looks almost...in a weird Sci Fi Batman sense...kinda hot in it haha!! Maybe she should wear it in real life for her campaign.
That won't make her any less obese though.

It's their own damn fault. How stupid do they have to be to not know this would happen if they let a shitload of muslims into their country to roam free? What are those Germans gonna do when all their women get raped by the scumbags?

Agree totally, they are bringing all of this on themselves. It's dangerous, and could cause a new Hitler or Milošević type of leader to rise up. If so, the German leaders now will be the ones that planted the seeds.
1,000,000 more target......total insanity

Disgusting. The German government is actually sending letters to families telling women and girls who are near the immigrant camps to "dress modestly" because "they have a different culture"!!!!

FUCK THEM! Germany has a culture. They want to come to Germany....THEY can respect GERMAN culture...not vice versa.
Oh shit. I - as a German - have to get this information from an American. That´s really sad. Thanks.

I dont want to say I told you so

But I told you so

This is beyond a nightmare. What I want to do to Merkl........................................

its Bavarian school girls being told to coverup Blei !! Its been on the board the last few days in a few different threads .

Disgusting. The German government is actually sending letters to families telling women and girls who are near the immigrant camps to "dress modestly" because "they have a different culture"!!!!

FUCK THEM! Germany has a culture. They want to come to Germany....THEY can respect GERMAN culture...not vice versa.
Oh shit. I - as a German - have to get this information from an American. That´s really sad. Thanks.

I am trying not to panic.

Hold steady ok,

I've long maintained that Europe's next spasm - and the occasional slaughter of minorities is an honored part of European culture - will not be aimed at the Jews because there's not enough of them remaining to fuel a good bonfire.

So guess who will be the next victim of Euro love?

I've long maintained that Europe's next spasm - and the occasional slaughter of minorities is an honored part of European culture - will not be aimed at the Jews because there's not enough of them remaining to fuel a good bonfire.

In this case it will be a defensive maneuver.

Coming to America...Thanks to the Manchurian muslim!

• It’s time we acknowledge the dangers posed by Muslims and the Religion of Islam
    Coach is Right ^ | 9/27/15 | John Porter
    With the events we are watching unfold in Europe and much of the Middle East; with the constant attacks on people of many other nations, including the United States, there is concern and discussion in our country and indeed, all over the world about the war being waged by, “Muslim Radicals” on behalf of their Religion of Islam. This is a war against all people who are not of the Muslim faith or who do not support Islam and Sharia Law. Make no mistake, we are under attack by Muslims. If anyone speaks of the Muslims who are waging this...

Considering that you consider that which you find in the fetid bowels of the Internet to be real news, I'm not surprised that you would miss something as mainstream as this.

Last edited:

I am trying not to panic.

Hold steady ok,
The government is just introducing the Caliphate and nobody here informs us and I just have to learn it from an American on the other side of the planet? See, what´s wrong here? Another example: ver.di, a big German union, held a demonstration with 500.000 participants some years ago. That´s quite a large demo, wouldn´t you agree? But do you think, it was in TV, newspapers or the Internet? No, nothing! I accidentally headed to their webpage and got the info there.

Regrettably (but not surprisingly), that's what the Euros always say.

It almost always was a defensive maneuver. But then they usually feel strong to go east... Please, choose another direction this time, we're tired of digging graves for a different waves of "european missionaires"...:)

That's sad. Geissen is a beautiful little town.

And it's all thanks to idiots who welcome them in !

Any of the European countries who let them in will realize that they have problems galore.

Their sympathy and belief that they are doing the right thing will bite them all in the ass.

We sure don't nee any of them here in America and those Clowns in Congress and that POS in the White House should realize that.

That's sad. Geissen is a beautiful little town.

And it's all thanks to idiots who welcome them in !

Any of the European countries who let them in will realize that they have problems galore.

Their sympathy and belief that they are doing the right thing will bite them all in the ass.

We sure don't nee any of them here in America and those Clowns in Congress and that POS in the White House should realize that.

Everyone should be calling their Senators and representatives in Congress, and demanding a stop to any plans to bring any of these people here. We should be pressuring Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other places in the region where these people would fit in.

Forum List

Back