🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Germany Mulls ‘Meat Tax’ to Combat Climate Change

I will prove that carbon taxes in the US and any European country are futile. For example the population of Germany is about 80 million. The population of India and China combined is about 3.8 BILLION. Soooooooo what do suppose the net affect of carbon taxes imposed in Germany will be when India and China do nothing to limit carbon emissions? 80 million is about 2% of 3.8 Billion.

The Left simply hate the poor. It is unhealthy to not eat meat, and the poor will be hardest hit.

German environment minister proposes carbon tax | DW | 05.07.2019

Climate Change and every last politicized aspect of it on both a national and international scale is a worldwide call for revolution to communism. Where the Soviet communists used Marxism to end centuries of Old World Russian hegemony, the climate change alarmists plan to and in effect are pushing global warming as a means to convert Western Civilization to postmodernist communism. Once again we see ideologues of radical leftism using a trigger issue/event to play on the emotion (namely, the fears) of masses of poor and middle class people. Make them believe the world will end if climate change laws and associate reduction of their freedoms are not passed and implemented. It's radical leftism 101 and people the world over are evidently stupid enough to sign away their own freedoms over it. When discussing the fate of America, the word WE does not enter the picture in a global context. America is and always shall be a sovereign nation of FREE people, and needs do only what is best for her own. The rest of the world? Why, it can go straight to hell.

I will prove that carbon taxes in the US and any European country are futile. For example the population of Germany is about 80 million. The population of India and China combined is about 3.8 BILLION. Soooooooo what do suppose the net affect of carbon taxes imposed in Germany will be when India and China do nothing to limit carbon emissions? 80 million is about 2% of 3.8 Billion.

And this is precisely why America must not allow itself to become hypnotized by the world climate change alarmists.

And don’t ask what the impact of the tax would be on the climate, that’s hearsay.

th

It'll be hard to tax meat in San Francisco and Los Angeles...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I saw this last night and it looks like common sense to me. Rising populations will need more food. Its a better use of land to grow stuff than let cattle graze on it.
And of course the planet will be better for it.

I saw this last night and it looks like common sense to me. Rising populations will need more food. Its a better use of land to grow stuff than let cattle graze on it.
You have no common sense.

Vegetarian diets cause brain damage.

The globalists have already decreed this, Markets and fast food places have already introduced meatless meat products or will. Things are moving fast now.

We need to start fighting back. If they take away meat, I'll be pissed.

So now you want to tell people what to eat too?

MAybe it would be a shorter list if you just tell us what you think people should be able to decide for themselves

Why do you eat meat and why do you want the poor to have an unhealthy diet? Why do you hate the poor so much you want to see them sick?

And buy a new line, the world overpopulation rant died in 1972. There’s more than enough farmland. You can fit every human on earth and fit them inside Texas, and every family would still have 1/4 of an acre.

MAybe it would be a shorter list if you just tell us what you think people should be able to decide for themselves
Eat what you like, some of it might cost you a bit more.

Eat what you like, some of it might cost you a bit more.
Taxing any food is reprehensible.

Might as well tax the air we breathe

We should tax the rain.

Every person who owns property will get a tax bill one week after every rain event. Imagine the money we could collect

Forum List

Back