GERMANY: Muslim invaders are pooping and ejaculating in the pool

its not islam problem.be clean is very important rule in islam.
syrian people isnt civilized yet.
few country like syria and iraq and pakistan and afghanistan isnt all moslem.

they are moslem too and they are civilized too like other nation

malasya-indonisia- turkey - iran
166086351-malaysia-kuala-lumpur-klcc-petronas-towers-gettyimages.jpg

modern_wedding__malang__indonesia_by_antzcreator_by_antzcreator-d74imv3.jpg
4_8602300652_l600.jpg

iran_flirting-ashz-090320.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

kfc-halal-line.jpg

edited-10.jpg

iran moslem 40-50 years ago
271.jpg

u4xts5nc4usstyrk0y.jpg
471.jpg

The football team picture, those girls are in the Arsenal kit! You support Arsenal yourself!

yes .i support arsenal but this picture is persepolis tehran kit and its for before revolution
persepolis have most fan in asia
Persepolis-Pray2.jpg

+ just information: persepolis is name of great cyrus( Achaemenid Empire)capital city
stock-photo-persepolis-ceremonial-capital-of-the-achaemenid-empire-established-probably-by-cyrus-the-great-68155645.jpg

Persepolis%2B1971%2B4.jpg

It's still the 1970s Arsenal kit!

View attachment 61129

"persepolis is name of great cyrus( Achaemenid Empire)capital city"

What a stunning place, awe-inspiring images.

Achaemenid Empire map

achaemenid_empire_map.gif

No link.
That's what I've noted all day.

You lose.

Welcome to Ignore.

Pogo not to remain on Ignore. I've only put you on it right now because I like you, and because in this thread you're saying very silly things, which makes me disappointed in you because I know you're NOT stupid.

So, as you have made me all annoyed with you because of your silliness, I'm likely to make some type of comment which I'll certainly regret 10 minutes post-comment, as I don't want this happening, I can't read any further silly stuff you might comment....I'm hoping you get with the programme and smell the coffee.

I like you too; you're levelheaded..... usually.

But not this time. I've required documentation of the OP, since I first got here, and the fact is --- there isn't any. That's got nothing to do with invented goalpost-moving about "savages"; that's specific to the OP -- the headline and alleged story from no less an unimpeachable source than "barenakedislam.com" --- which apparently exists nowhere in the world of reality. And that matters.

I don't agree with making shit up. I never will.

So, before I go to the bed, I've taken you off Ignore now, I've calmed down after you annoying me in big way which wasn't good situation.

This however is how I choose to deal with situation you brought about, which caused upsetting of order and discipline in my brain....the ultimate crisis that no Germanic can cope with, except either to go completely ballistic and start shouting in BIG BIG way OR in this case put the person on Ignore, to give time to reassert the order and discipline in the brain.

So, I did this :chillpill: and also this :lalala: at your silly comment, which resulted in this :itsok:, this all avoided the inevitable :blowup: if I hadn't of put you on Ignore.

You should, I hope appreciate this!

I think that was an entirely reasonable approach. Danke sehr.

I approach the issue with cold, unemotional raitionality -- either something exists, or it does not. Period.
Can't get much more Germanic than that, nicht wahr?

Sehr gut! Wir bekräftigen unsere Solidarität :smile: :smoke:

"I approach the issue with cold, unemotional raitionality -- either something exists, or it does not. Period.
Can't get much more Germanic than that, nicht wahr?"

Ja, da hast du ein wahres Wort gesprochen.

"I have yet to see an answer"

I gave you an answer. We have many people from the organisations we're associated with RIGHT across multiple nations in Europa, they are filing reports back each day, from on the front lines.

IF you insist on thinking none of this is happening, that's your foolish choice. I'm sorry that you wish to believe that the Muslims AREN'T savages, that they're NOT on disgusting rampages, that they're NOT raping women AND children etc. Keep in your Fantasy Land, if it makes you feel happier and cosier.

Goodbye.

No link.

You lose.

Welcome to Ignore.

Pogo not to remain on Ignore. I've only put you on it right now because I like you, and because in this thread you're saying very silly things, which makes me disappointed in you because I know you're NOT stupid.

So, as you have made me all annoyed with you because of your silliness, I'm likely to make some type of comment which I'll certainly regret 10 minutes post-comment, as I don't want this happening, I can't read any further silly stuff you might comment....I'm hoping you get with the programme and smell the coffee.

But not this time. I've required documentation of the OP, since I first got here, and the fact is --- there isn't any. That's got nothing to do with invented goalpost-moving about "savages"; that's specific to the OP -- the headline and alleged story from no less an unimpeachable source than "barenakedislam.com" --- which apparently exists nowhere in the world of reality. And that matters.

I think 50% of people let's face it probably have me on Ignore already, probably at least two more also from other night. This is just the way, in American phrase, cookies are crumbling!

I'll never be one of them. The only posters I ever put on ignore were those with absolutely nothing to say.
You're obviously not qualified for that. :)

Welcome to Ignore.

So, before I go to the bed, I've taken you off Ignore now, I've calmed down after you annoying me in big way which wasn't good situation.

This however is how I choose to deal with situation you brought about, which caused upsetting of order and discipline in my brain....the ultimate crisis that no Germanic can cope with, except either to go completely ballistic and start shouting in BIG BIG way OR in this case put the person on Ignore, to give time to reassert the order and discipline in the brain.

So, I did this :chillpill: and also this :lalala: at your silly comment, which resulted in this :itsok:, this all avoided the inevitable :blowup: if I hadn't of put you on Ignore.

I approach the issue with cold, unemotional raitionality -- either something exists, or it does not. Period.

"I approach the issue with cold, unemotional raitionality -- either something exists, or it does not. Period.

I believe that's German for "True dat!" :D

4_8602300652_l600.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

kfc-halal-line.jpg

edited-10.jpg

271.jpg

u4xts5nc4usstyrk0y.jpg
471.jpg

The football team picture, those girls are in the Arsenal kit! You support Arsenal yourself!

yes .i support arsenal but this picture is persepolis tehran kit and its for before revolution
Persepolis-Pray2.jpg

+ just information: persepolis is name of great cyrus( Achaemenid Empire)capital city
stock-photo-persepolis-ceremonial-capital-of-the-achaemenid-empire-established-probably-by-cyrus-the-great-68155645.jpg

View attachment 61129

Achaemenid Empire map

Incredible history, multiple thousands of years.

These Americans you know, they don't understand bless them....when I was in Dallas, Texas, a friend took me to see "the oldest building in Dallas" and I said "when does it date from?" and he said "1901".

See what I mean Dani....a 1901 building is "old" to them....to us "old" is like 200AD or 3000BC or 9AD or 12AD....we must be tolerant of our American friends not understanding what we mean by HISTORY and CIVILISATION!

Note to Americans: :smoke: :wink:

I'm telling you basically, Solidarity restored and that you speak the true words.

I'm telling you basically, Solidarity restored and that you speak the true words.

Yes, I verstehe that. :beer:

Actually I appreciate posts in alternate languages. Good brain exercise.

4_8602300652_l600.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

kfc-halal-line.jpg

edited-10.jpg

271.jpg

u4xts5nc4usstyrk0y.jpg
471.jpg

Persepolis-Pray2.jpg

View attachment 61129

Achaemenid Empire map

Dani, I have no comment on your latest posts, just want to say I'm happy you're still here.
Dialogue is essential, even if it's sometimes difficult. Absence of dialogue invites imagination and paranoia.
So --- good show.

:beer:

No link.

You lose.

Welcome to Ignore.

I think 50% of people let's face it probably have me on Ignore already, probably at least two more also from other night. This is just the way, in American phrase, cookies are crumbling!

I'll never be one of them. The only posters I ever put on ignore were those with absolutely nothing to say.
You're obviously not qualified for that. :)

Thank you darling!

Hey you know, one of my ex-boyfriends is Persian, we're still friends, he's 14 years older than me, his family left Iran in 1978 when he was 2 years-old just before the crazy Revolution happened....and they went from Tehran to Salzburg, where they still are.

Lone Laugher's ONE brain cell will explode at this revelation....you know me being a "racist" and everything :rolleyes-41:

Persian's are Aryan, we Germanics and Nordics are also Aryan. Persians are not Arabs, they're Persian, they're beautiful peoples with kind hearts.

Yes but it's not good for my English, which I still must concentrate on each day.

Don't pee in my swimming pool and I won't swim in your toilet.

Damn right you won't. My toilet is frozen. :eusa_shifty:

Huh? How does a toilet get frozen? Did you put it in freezer? :popcorn:

I embellished to make a joke. But there actually was a time when I went away in the winter, came home and the toilet was frozen.

It's been kalt here but not that kalt.

So, this is a repeat happening, your toilet getting frozen....you Americans so strange sometimes :tomato:

Yes but it's not good for my English, which I still must concentrate on each day.

Your English is virtually perfect. And if there's one thing I know, it's English. If I were to nitpick your posts I would have a hard time finding anything -- it's that good. :thup:

I embellished to make a joke. But there actually was a time when I went away in the winter, came home and the toilet was frozen.

So, this is a repeat happening, your toilet getting frozen....you Americans so strange sometimes :tomato:

Just a joke. Reality has to be suspended in the cause of humour sometimes.
My house freezes when I'm away. Actually my house freezes sometimes when I'm home. :eusa_shifty:

Your English is virtually perfect. And if there's one thing I know, it's English. If I were to nitpick your posts I would have a hard time finding anything -- it's that good. :thup:

Goodness, how surprising and also nice.

Just a joke. Reality has to be suspended in the cause of humour sometimes.
My house freezes when I'm away. Actually my house freezes sometimes when I'm home. :eusa_shifty:

Oh no, I'm having visions of Jack Nicholson in "The Shining", at end he's frozen but outdoors.

OK here we go.... "Goodness" is kind of archaic............. :scared1:

OK here we go.... "Goodness" is kind of archaic............. :scared1:

Is it? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back