Germany to send 1,200 troops to ISIS fight

Our idiots created ISIS and now they finally have to take them out.

Crap when will our western leaders ever learn? I'm really sick of this crap.

Good for you for FINALLY agreeing with President Obama's 7000 attacks on ISIL and the 2000 from the 65 country coalition following his lead.

And now Pooting is posturing. Not doing much but he probably took his shirt off and that's pretty exciting for you RWNJ traitors, right?
Ignore the Luddster...he's gone off the fucking rail...

Good for you for FINALLY agreeing with President Obama's 7000 attacks on ISIL and the 2000 from the 65 country coalition following his lead.

And now Pooting is posturing. Not doing much but he probably took his shirt off and that's pretty exciting for you RWNJ traitors, right?

I thought "he" was hag?

Should send 12,000 and France send 12,000 and England send 12,000....etc etc etc

Germany To Send 1200 Troops To ISIS Fight

German Defense Ministry spokesman Jens Flosdorff said today that the European nation plans on sending as many as 1,200 troops to the Middle East to support the Western coalition’s fight against ISIS.

Wrong. They should stay out of Syria and send back whoever is there to their country of origin. 80% of the "refugees" they took in are immigrants from Somalia, Uganda, Congo - S. Africa - Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan....and the other 20%? 70% of those are fighting age males that need to be sent back to Syria to fight their own war.

Big mistake. ...... :cool:

Yep, not enough. It's time to take the gloves off, no ROE, just war. They'll learn
Right, because rolling in middle eastern countries, with mechanized armies, has worked so well over the last 200 years

Worked like a charm in Desert Storm. You must have been asleep

If Desert Storm worked so well then why did 9/11 happen? God you're a dumb fuck

Yep, not enough. It's time to take the gloves off, no ROE, just war. They'll learn
Right, because rolling in middle eastern countries, with mechanized armies, has worked so well over the last 200 years

He asked if mechanized war worked, I responded with Desert Storm.....dumb fuck. Do try and stay on point

Yabut, SassyIrishLass aka Classless Ass knows where to find ISIL.
What Toxic said, happens when you have gentlemen/ pansies in charge. Let's see what trump does.

IF elected, I have no doubt that Drumpf will wipe out hundreds of thousands of innocent people, kills thousands of Americans, run up the debt, build a wall we don't need and then say its all Obama's fault.

But, its Obama who is killing ISIL.

Deal with it.

IOW, you can't deny what I wrote.

:dance:

He asked if mechanized war worked, I responded with Desert Storm.....dumb fuck. Do try and stay on point

ClasslessAss - You need to do a little research.

Really, out of which orifice do you fools pull this shit?

Should send 12,000 and France send 12,000 and England send 12,000....etc etc etc

German Defense Ministry spokesman Jens Flosdorff said today that the European nation plans on sending as many as 1,200 troops to the Middle East to support the Western coalition’s fight against ISIS.

Wrong. They should stay out of Syria and send back whoever is there to their country of origin. 80% of the "refugees" they took in are immigrants from Somalia, Uganda, Congo - S. Africa - Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan....and the other 20%? 70% of those are fighting age males that need to be sent back to Syria to fight their own war.

Oh good.

A "christian" pov.

This graphic is just SO you. You post endless miles of rhetoric, you watch and post hours and hours of videos but you're one of the least Christian people I've ever seen. You really know how to thump but you're full to the brim with hate for your god's creations.

Shame on you.

12299331_920758228001186_7862240277571096640_n.jpg

I thought "he" was hag?
Could be...they are whatever they want to be....mostly aholes.

Last edited:

Oh good.

A "christian" pov.

This graphic is just SO you. You post endless miles of rhetoric, you watch and post hours and hours of videos but you're one of the least Christian people I've ever seen. You really know how to thump but you're full to the brim with hate for your god's creations.

Shame on you.

12299331_920758228001186_7862240277571096640_n.jpg
Like the man was saying today...you Libtards care for what feels good...not what does good.

ClasslessAss - You need to do a little research.

Really, out of which orifice do you fools pull this shit?

Are you going to sit and tell me US forces didn't roll over everything during Desert Storm? Be very specific, who stopped them, how did they stop them and with what? Sit down, minor league, you're waaaaaaay out of your league

Obungles "We're going to bomb you in 45 minutes so run away"

Patton is spinning in his grave

Exactly.

Will the Germans act the same way? giving warnings to the enemy ? and God knows what else?

We will see...

Shame on you.
I am always amazed that the most anti-christian atheistic people like you. Self appoint themselves as the judge and jury of people like Jeremiah and all things Christian. .... :cool:

That's awful nice of them.

Course, none of them will be carrying weapons......or do any of the fighting.

Don't try to avoid the question, just answer it. Own up to the things that you state or just shut up

Don't try to avoid the question, just answer it. Own up to the things that you state or just shut up

You're creating a straw man, you interjected into something that has squat to do with the original comments. Desert Storm and a 9/11 connection is a reach, do you even know why Desert Storm happened? I don't think you do and are confusing it with the Iraq War. Two different events.

The troops sent will not be engaging in combat according to their mission’s intent. Rather, the troops will be there to fly and support reconnaissance aircraft as well as manning and operating a German warship.

How many troops do you think we need to do reconnaisance?

Forum List

Back