Germany to send 1,200 troops to ISIS fight

Big mistake. ...... :cool:

Yep, not enough. It's time to take the gloves off, no ROE, just war. They'll learn
Right, because rolling in middle eastern countries, with mechanized armies, has worked so well over the last 200 years

Worked like a charm in Desert Storm. You must have been asleep
That's different, Kuwait is an ally, and asked us to come

I was referring to the Russians in Afghanistan

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

We had Iraq won...until some community organizer phucked it up

W. dumped that clusterfuck in Obama's lap.

Yep, not enough. It's time to take the gloves off, no ROE, just war. They'll learn
Right, because rolling in middle eastern countries, with mechanized armies, has worked so well over the last 200 years

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

Then Obungles cluster fucked it away. The man is a disaster, who in the hell doesn't strike the enemy because it might "hurt the environment"? Good gawd, it''s phucking war

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

Whatever he dumped...Obabble claimed he would fix it. Epic fail.

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

Then Obungles cluster fucked it away. The man is a disaster, who in the hell doesn't strike the enemy because it might "hurt the environment"? Good gawd, it''s phucking war

We never should have been there in the first place.

Obungles "We're going to bomb you in 45 minutes so run away"

Patton is spinning in his grave

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

'Iraq has WMD'.

Mother of ALL fails.

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

'Iraq has WMD'.

Mother of ALL fails.

Iraq did have them...you haven't been paying attention and this reveals you don't have the first clue. You're just spewing left loon talking points

Us in Afghanistan

us in Iraq

'Iraq has WMD'.

Mother of ALL fails.

Iraq did have them...you haven't been paying attention and this reveals you don't have the first clue. You're just spewing left loon talking points

Sure sure....Where were they then?... because the inspectors never found them. Oh but W. made a sick joke of them being under his desk....

'Iraq has WMD'.

Mother of ALL fails.

Sure sure....Where were they then?... because the inspectors never found them. Oh but W. made a sick joke of them being under his desk....
If you were in the loop you would know the truth. But you're not...so you don't.

The american people are soo gullible and easily distracted.

Our southern border has thousands of illegals pouring in 24/7.......many who are rapists, murderers, and career criminals.

And yet we are worried about Syrians in europe. ...... :cool:

Our idiots created ISIS and now they finally have to take them out.

Crap when will our western leaders ever learn? I'm really sick of this crap.

What good is that going to do when our "allies" Turkey and Saudi Arabia keep funding ISIS. Troops should only be used to secure the oil fields in the ME. Cut off the Muslims means of finance and bleed'em dry. Close all immigration from those countries and let them kill each other, it's what they are best at. No need to sacrifice any troops.

Since WWII the US military has been embroiled in eight civil wars by my count; Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo, Somalia, Haiti, Afghanistan, Iraq and now Syria. How did the first seven turn out and what are the odds that this current conflict will have any better outcome than those five major civil wars of the eight listed?

It's always the chicken hawks banging the drums to free the dogs of war, and it's always the chicken hawks who don't do the bleeding or the dying. Such a God Damned waste of young lives!

Since WWII the US military has been embroiled in eight civil wars by my count; Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo, Somalia, Haiti, Afghanistan, Iraq and now Syria. How did the first seven turn out and what are the odds that this current conflict will have any better outcome than those five major civil wars of the eight listed?

It's always the chicken hawks banging the drums to free the dogs of war, and it's always the chicken hawks who don't do the bleeding or the dying. Such a God Damned waste of young lives!

We've lost every single "war" since WWII and now the nutters say we should just "bomb ISIL".

Not one of them can say EXACTLY where that is.

Not one of them.

Big mistake. ...... :cool:

Yabut, SassyIrishLass aka Classless Ass knows where to find ISIL.
What Toxic said, happens when you have gentlemen/ pansies in charge. Let's see what trump does.

Our idiots created ISIS and now they finally have to take them out.

Crap when will our western leaders ever learn? I'm really sick of this crap.

Good for you for FINALLY agreeing with President Obama's 7000 attacks on ISIL and the 2000 from the 65 country coalition following his lead.

And now Pooting is posturing. Not doing much but he probably took his shirt off and that's pretty exciting for you RWNJ traitors, right?

We've lost every single "war" since WWII and now the nutters say we should just "bomb ISIL".

Not one of them can say EXACTLY where that is.

Not one of them.
That includes Obabble?

Forum List

Back