🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

geroge floyds autopsy report

Means, nothing, Spunky. That cop could have had half his body weight on Floyd's neck or just a few pounds enough to let him know to just lay there and quit resisting arrest. What really matters is the actual autopsy report where the doctors had a microscopic view at the actual EVIDENCE:

NO external evidence indicating trauma to the neck.
View attachment 713760

NO internal evidence of tissue damage to the neck and throat area resulting from pressure or loss of blood nor air.
View attachment 713761

The dude had (among various sundry other degenerations and issues in his body mentioned elsewhere), a pharmacopeia of dope in him including hopped up on a dangerous mixture of weed, speed, fentanyl, and morphine. That dude was CRUISIN'.
View attachment 713764

Derek Chauvin was framed as a scapegoat, deserves his life back and MILLIONS in recompensation, taken from BLM, his job, reputation and life back, and his family stripped of the millions gifted them by both the courts and the idiots on GO FUND ME.

Then the leaders of BLM need SUED and locked away for life for the billions in damage done to 350 cities, sued for the 2000+ police officers badly hurt and the 50 or so people KILLED over the five months of rioting they incited across the country.
Please tell us what type of medical degree you hold and the date you examined George Floyd and post all your notes for us to read. If you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

When you are privileged, equality can seem like oppression.
When I was a teenager in a big city, I did not see myself as privileged with arrogant cops. When I moved to an area of Florida it was worse. It was like a totalitarian police force based on stupidity. Police are needed. The destruction of citizens is by luck. How they act needed to be modified. Absolute power corrupts. I cannot forgive. It's just I cannot live in a civilization with total anarchy either.

When I was a teenager in a big city, I did not see myself as privileged with arrogant cops. When I moved to an area of Florida it was worse. It was like a totalitarian police force based on stupidity. Police are needed. The destruction of citizens is by luck. How they act needed to be modified. Absolute power corrupts. I cannot forgive. It's just I cannot live in a civilization with total anarchy either.
You do realize, your posts make no sense whatsoever.

You do realize, your posts make no sense whatsoever.
It is pure one way or the other with politics. Each power fiefdom has its ways. Their rule has many subs issues. Some with strengths and some with weaknesses. improving the weaknesses is where it is needed. Otherwise abuses occurs. I saved people's lives in another job living up north. I was potential piece of shit potential criminal for exercising walking at night when I moved to Lake County, Florida. I understand what you say. But I am not 100% in that agreement.

So he did his time, what does that have to do with him being murdered by Derek Chauvin?
He was a piece of shit. Society is better without the worthless bastard.

Why are you idolizing that piece of shit? Because he's black? Are you seriously that devoted to your racism? If he would have been a white dude, you would say he deserved to die.

Floyd was convicted of the crime and did 5 years. It isn't bullshit...lol

He was convicted of robbery. He never put a gun up to a pregnant woman's belly.

He was a piece of shit. Society is better without the worthless bastard.

Why are you idolizing that piece of shit? Because he's black? Are you seriously that devoted to your racism? If he would have been a white dude, you would say he deserved to die.

I am positive there is someone out there who thinks you are a piece of shit. That doesn't make killing you okay.

He was convicted of robbery. He never put a gun up to a pregnant woman's belly.

I am positive there is someone out there who thinks you are a piece of shit. That doesn't make killing you okay.
He was convicted of aggregated robbery with a deadly weapon. The victim claimed he held a gun to her belly. Is she lying?

George Floyd is a saint of the Left now, and there is no way the manner of his death can be changed at this point. They literally idol worship the drug addict criminal who was convicted of robbery and holding a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach.

Last edited:
George Floyd is a saint of the Left now, and there is no way the manner of his death can be changed at this point. They literally idol worship the drug addict criminal who was convicted of robbery and holding a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach.

No one is saying he's a saint.
He never held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach.
He shouldn't have been murdered like that.

Please tell us what type of medical degree you hold and the date you examined George Floyd and post all your notes for us to read. If you don't go on somewhere with that bullshit.

The official autopsy of Floyd isn't "bullshit" you a-hole. It is the FACTS. While I do have some medical background, all you need is the ability to READ FUCKING ENGLISH where the doctor said there was NO TRAUMA NOR DAMAGE or any other irregularities to the throat and neck areas!

Case you don't know it, there is nothing on the side of the neck that could cause you not to breathe---- at worst you might restrict the carotid artery and cause the person to black out but I doubt you could hit the right spot with something so broad and blunt as a knee.

Chauvin will get a new hearing this time free of all the racist hysteria of BLM this time and I hope they sue the family who profited by the obscene amount of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS over the death of a career criminal felon druggie passing counterfeit money who died resisting arrest!

Put those fuckers back on welfare where they came from and the next time a BLM or Antifa group start inciting racist-infused riots to help fund another mansion for the damned Marxists, just start gunning them all down in the street for being domestic terrorists and save the taxpayers a lot of money while cleaning the firth from our city streets.

Not willful murder. Excessive force, involuntary manslaughter at the most.

I'm with you on this one. Once Floyd stopped breathing, the cop should've at least attempted CPR. He and the others were CPR certified.
I get it, the ambulance was in route. The crowd wouldn't shut their mouth. And Floyd admitted he had covid. I wouldn't want to risk my life for a druggy. But Chauvin's job included doing just that. Regardless of the risks.

Another point. The ambulance took a full two minutes to park, get out, get Floyd in the ambulance and drive away. Also, they drove around the block before they even started CPR. so there's probably close to 3 minutes the EMT's failed do their jobs also.

Why? Because Floyd was a good for nothing druggy thief, that up until his death, no one cared about.

Floyd was the perfect subject for a setup. I wonder to this day if the whole thing was a made for TV production beginning with the clerk calling the cops for a lousy $20 dollar fake bill.
You guys always seem to think things are elaborate tinfoil hat conspiracy theories.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back