🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

geroge floyds autopsy report

It's you dudes that believe the Russia collusion is real...lol
I’ve noticed that this is like a reflex with you guys. Whenever anyone says something about being a conspiracy theorist, you instantly go back to this.

To address your point, there is a very thorough report that outlines what happened with Russia. Whether it was appropriate or not is subjective. Governing bodies, partisan as they may be, have made a final ruling on that. It’s settled. What else is there to discuss?

Now to address the point that you tried to deflect from: do you think the George Floyd killing was set up?

Floyd died with a knee on his neck. Only an idiot would be unaware of this.

After he died, the cop ignored pleas by the crowd to check his condition. Instead, the cop kept kneeling on his neck.

That's willful murder.

Please explain to us here difference between "dying from COVID" and "dying with COVID".

The official autopsy of Floyd isn't "bullshit" you a-hole. It is the FACTS. While I do have some medical background, all you need is the ability to READ FUCKING ENGLISH where the doctor said there was NO TRAUMA NOR DAMAGE or any other irregularities to the throat and neck areas!

Case you don't know it, there is nothing on the side of the neck that could cause you not to breathe---- at worst you might restrict the carotid artery and cause the person to black out but I doubt you could hit the right spot with something so broad and blunt as a knee.

Chauvin will get a new hearing this time free of all the racist hysteria of BLM this time and I hope they sue the family who profited by the obscene amount of MILLIONS AND MILLIONS over the death of a career criminal felon druggie passing counterfeit money who died resisting arrest!

Put those fuckers back on welfare where they came from and the next time a BLM or Antifa group start inciting racist-infused riots to help fund another mansion for the damned Marxists, just start gunning them all down in the street for being domestic terrorists and save the taxpayers a lot of money while cleaning the firth from our city streets.

Chauvin is spending the rest of his life behind bars where he belongs you lunatic. 😄

On the good news side, it's over two years that George has been clean and sober and not attacking people.

Is he going to get a monument for that too, I wonder?

I think everyone should be happy with an outcome... one criminal dead, and bad cops behind bars. It's a win-win for everyone.

Last edited:
Is he going to get a monument for that too, I wonder?

Now that you mention it.

1666466718410.jpg

Chauvin is spending the rest of his life behind bars where he belongs you lunatic.

I wouldn't bet on that, Ace. I was originally horrified by the looks of the incident too, but if I know the medical results then so do Chauvin, the others and their attorneys. I'm sure they are just waiting for the racist hysterical winds of BLM to blow over and a better leadership in Washington so they can appeal to a higher and fairer, more objective court.

I mean, I know Chauvin wasn't a model cop, but had the lowlife asshole not resisted arrest and just gotten and stayed in the cop car, he'd still be alive today.

I know now that the only person who put him down on the street laying face down in his own spittle was himself, and other blacks who have made police become so exasperated by paperwork and court hearings and frackus with every black they meet that they put up with his shit instead of beating the crap out of him and THROWING his ass in the cop car.

So, in a way, BLM really killed Floyd.

I wouldn't bet on that, Ace. I was originally horrified by the looks of the incident too, but if I know the medical results then so do Chauvin, the others and their attorneys. I'm sure they are just waiting for the racist hysterical winds of BLM to blow over and a better leadership in Washington so they can appeal to a higher and fairer, more objective court.

I mean, I know Chauvin wasn't a model cop, but had the lowlife asshole not resisted arrest and just gotten and stayed in the cop car, he'd still be alive today.

I know now that the only person who put him down on the street laying face down in his own spittle was himself.
Dipshit, the person who did the autopsy testified in Court.

Floyd died with a knee on his neck. Only an idiot would be unaware of this.

After he died, the cop ignored pleas by the crowd to check his condition. Instead, the cop kept kneeling on his neck.

That's willful murder.
He died from a fentanyl overdose. The cop should have called an ambulance… but willful murder? NFW

Why is he the “correct” one to have died? Are you saying that you prefer Floyd to be dead and Chauvin to be alive?

Why do you support murderers?
I support people not getting themselves killed
It’s called the responsibility thing that you detest so much

How many other deaths did the Minneapolis coroner "clear" Chauvin for?

Why was Chauvin also working at that night club?

Why did the media never investigate the night club where both Chauvin and Floyd worked?

How much was Chauvin paid by the night club?

Should cops also work "off duty" for night clubs?

It is pathetically obvious this was about the night club not race.
It’s a pathetic stew that the night club now becomes part of questions.

Dipshit, the person who did the autopsy testified in Court.

Just goes to show how corrupt and political courts have become. Or afraid of having 10,000 screaming idiots rioting terrorizing them at their home if they give a "wrong" decision like SCOTUS did.

Guess we now know why none of Trump's court cases went anywhere.

Just goes to show how corrupt and political courts have become. Or afraid of having 10,000 screaming idiots rioting terrorizing them at their home if they give a "wrong" decision like SCOTUS did.

Because you're a bunch of pussies? Is that really the argument you're going with? Okay. 😄

Yes we do.

Because they had nothing on him.

No one is saying he's a saint.
He never held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach.
He shouldn't have been murdered like that.
Oh he's the saint of the Left, Saint Floyd, so kneel to him like your leaders do. And yes, he did indeed hold a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach, one of many similar criminal acts by Saint Floyd, you being ignorant of your saint's history doesn't count. Such great heroes the Left has.

When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer and other top Democrats took a knee Monday on Capitol Hill to honor the life of George Floyd, the Internet’s eyes jumped to the colorful fabric draped around their shoulders.
1666467855365.png

Here are the court documents showing George Floyd put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly to extort her.
1666467751905.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back