🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

geroge floyds autopsy report

I bet you are an EXPERT on goat pussies! C'mon, tell us, you can admit it.
It's the natural conclusion of your argument. Apparently the Courts are more afraid of us than they are of you. Isn't this how the Courts operate in this Fantasy world of yours? 😄
Other than that, get back to me in 17 days about who is what. :71:
What do you morons imagine will happen then? All your weird fantasies will magically come true? 😄

Actually, Floyed overdosed on drugs, but it was an election year and the corrupt and racist Democrat Hate machine needed a martyr to help them get out the vote.
The extreme leftist commie/pinkos used it as a convenient excuse for the insurrection. They had repeatedly made threats that if Bernie Sanders did not win the 2020 presidential election they would attack America and burn down our cities. Very soon after it was obvious that Sanders couldn't win and Sanders dropped out of the race, the extreme leftist authoritarian fascists and their low IQ brainwashed moronic moonbat dupes committed acts of terrorism in cities all across the USA.

They used the lie about George Floyd as a rallying call to get their stupid dupes to commit acts of terrorism, and riot.

Communists and their corrupt Democratic party allies see the USA as the #1 enemy of communism. And they also consider the racial diversity of the USA to be our primary weakness. So they wanted to start race riots to divide and weaken the USA.

I’ve noticed that this is like a reflex with you guys. Whenever anyone says something about being a conspiracy theorist, you instantly go back to this.

To address your point, there is a very thorough report that outlines what happened with Russia. Whether it was appropriate or not is subjective. Governing bodies, partisan as they may be, have made a final ruling on that. It’s settled. What else is there to discuss?

Now to address the point that you tried to deflect from: do you think the George Floyd killing was set up?
Of course we go back to that, because after SIX and multiple times it's been proven false, you still think it's true. Hell, y'all didn't even latch on to the AWOL hoax and the 9/11 inside job conspiracy this long... 😂

Of course we go back to that, because after SIX and multiple times it's been proven false, you still think it's true. Hell, y'all didn't even latch on to the AWOL hoax and the 9/11 inside job conspiracy this long... 😂
I believe what is outlined in the Mueller report. What part of the Mueller report isn’t true?

You didn’t answer the question I asked: do you think the George Floyd killing was a set up? How about you answer the question this time instead of intentionally dodging it like the spineless coward you are.

I believe what is outlined in the Mueller report. What part of the Mueller report isn’t true?

You didn’t answer the question I asked: do you think the George Floyd killing was a set up? How about you answer the question this time instead of intentionally dodging it like the spineless coward you are.
the whole thing dem . get over it.

Why do you support a murderer?
This is not a failure of Chauvin. It is a failure of the Police Department in general. equity hiring has a lot of bums in it also. A fast response agenda to get people like Floyd off the street would not make this into a circus. 18 minutes is a long time. Even a van with sone room in it then you pick, him up and throw him in it and drive away. He was drugged out. To the max. And a political agenda was wanted to win an election. There will be a day when the money will be a lot less now. And then the fun will really begin.

The Mueller report says no United States citizen illegally coordinated with the Russians.

No, I don't believe Floyd was set up.

This is not a failure of Chauvin. It is a failure of the Police Department in general. equity hiring has a lot of bums in it also. A fast response agenda to get people like Floyd off the street would not make this into a circus. 18 minutes is a long time. Even a van with sone room in it then you pick, him up and throw him in it and drive away. He was drugged out. To the max. And a political agenda was wanted to win an election. There will be a day when the money will be a lot less now. And then the fun will really begin.
its a failure of a drug addict floyd and a career criminal/

Forum List

Back