🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

geroge floyds autopsy report

The Mueller report says no United States citizen illegally coordinated with the Russians.

No, I don't believe Floyd was set up.
Then how were people arrested over what was reported in the Mueller report?

Good, I don’t believe Floyd was set up either. I believe that’s a retarded tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Looks like we agree for once.

Good, I don’t believe Floyd was set up either. I believe that’s a retarded tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. Looks like we agree for once.
I wonder how he feels about the Mueller report documenting, what was it, 9 instances of Trump obstructing justice? That's still a crime isn't it?

Oh he's the saint of the Left, Saint Floyd, so kneel to him like your leaders do. And yes, he did indeed hold a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach, one of many similar criminal acts by Saint Floyd, you being ignorant of your saint's history doesn't count. Such great heroes the Left has.

The woman wasn't pregnant and he didn't put a gun to her belly.

No one was arrested for illegally coordinating with the Russians.

Paul Manafort was arrested for a 10 year tax thing. What the fuck did that have to do with "Russia Collusion", or the purpose of the Mueller witch hunt? Unless, of course, the actual purpose was to find any reason to convict everyone possible who was connected Trump's campaign.

Feel free to list every United States citizen charged, and/or, indicted, and/or prosecuted, and/or convicted of illegally coordinating with the Russians.

Did Mueller indict some foreigners for fucking around on Facebook? Sure, but even if he could try them the indictments would get thrown out on 1st Amendment grounds.

wat people? in your head?

Paul Manafort was arrested for a 10 year tax thing. What the fuck did that have to do with "Russia Collusion", or the purpose of the Mueller witch hunt?

• Paul Manafort, who once headed President Donald Trump’s campaign, pleads guilty to conspiracy charges lodged by special counsel Robert Mueller.
  • The crimes that Manafort pleads guilty to relate to money earned from consulting work on behalf of pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine, predating his tenure on the Trump campaign.
  • Manafort admits guilt to just two counts of conspiracy.
  • The plea will resolve the two criminal cases against him in Washington and in Virginia federal courts.

=============================================

However, you want to try to spin this, it doesn’t change the fact that something happened here. As a result of the Mueller report, people were appropriately charged for committing crimes. That’s not a conspiracy theory.

You know what is a baseless conspiracy theory? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up. Not sure why you felt the need to deflect away from that when it’s something even you agree with.

Paul Manafort was arrested for a 10 year tax thing. What the fuck did that have to do with "Russia Collusion", or the purpose of the Mueller witch hunt? Unless, of course, the actual purpose was to find any reason to convict everyone possible who was connected Trump's campaign.

Feel free to list every United States citizen charged, and/or, indicted, and/or prosecuted, and/or convicted of illegally coordinating with the Russians.

Did Mueller indict some foreigners for fucking around on Facebook? Sure, but even if he could try them the indictments would get thrown out on 1st Amendment grounds.
When will the Biden family get arrested for it's years of using the Vice Presidency for personal gain?

Forum List

Back