🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

geroge floyds autopsy report

• Paul Manafort, who once headed President Donald Trump’s campaign, pleads guilty to conspiracy charges lodged by special counsel Robert Mueller.
  • The crimes that Manafort pleads guilty to relate to money earned from consulting work on behalf of pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine, predating his tenure on the Trump campaign.
  • Manafort admits guilt to just two counts of conspiracy.
  • The plea will resolve the two criminal cases against him in Washington and in Virginia federal courts.

=============================================

However, you want to try to spin this, it doesn’t change the fact that something happened here. As a result of the Mueller report, people were appropriately charged for committing crimes. That’s not a conspiracy theory.

You know what is a baseless conspiracy theory? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up. Not sure why you felt the need to deflect away from that when it’s something even you agree with.
Like I said: nothing to do with Russian collusion. You just proved it... 😂

Like I said: nothing to do with Russian collusion. You just proved it... 😂
Like I said: However, you want to try to spin this, it doesn’t change the fact that something happened here. As a result of the Mueller report, people were appropriately charged for committing crimes. That’s not a conspiracy theory. 😂

You know what is a baseless conspiracy theory? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up. Not sure why you felt the need to deflect away from that when it’s something even you agree with.

The jury has spoken. It is over. Why can't we just move on?

Because the underlying problem hasn't been solved.

The problem with every bad cop involved in a situation like this is they usually have a long record of abusing suspects, especially people of color.

And it becomes impossible to fire them before they manage to kill someone.

Nope
He was yelling he could not breathe in there. Since he was not presenting a problem at that moment, they helped him out. Once he was outside the car he became combative again
You are so skewed that the scenarios you propose really make no sense to either side of the aisle.

He was handcuffed behind his back and pulled out of the squad car and placed face down on the ground. Who knows where you saw him combative during that?

Like I said: However, you want to try to spin this, it doesn’t change the fact that something happened here. As a result of the Mueller report, people were appropriately charged for committing crimes. That’s not a conspiracy theory. 😂

They were charged with totally unrelated crimes and most were nothing more than process crimes.

It does not matter how much technical fact, autopsy report, etc., is published, libs will resort to the photos of Floyd on ground and wishfully wail that, and that alone, is what killed him
What killed him Is him.

He was handcuffed behind his back and pulled out of the squad car and placed face down on the ground. Who knows where you saw him combative during that?
He asked to be taken out of the car and he was and once outside he became combative again and was subdued on the ground.

They were charged with totally unrelated crimes and most were nothing more than process crimes.
So what part of the Mueller report is the conspiracy theory then? Quote it.

After you’re done making yourself dizzy with all this spin, the actual conspiracy theory that you desperately deflected from is the claim that George Floyd was set up. That was tinfoil hat nonsense.

So what part of the Mueller report is the conspiracy theory then? Quote it.

After you’re done making yourself dizzy with all this spin, the actual conspiracy theory that you desperately deflected from is the claim that George Floyd was set up. That was tinfoil hat nonsense.
I never said the Mueller report was a conspiracy theory. I said and continue to say that "Russian collusion" is a conspiracy theory.

I never said the Mueller report was a conspiracy theory. I said and continue to say that "Russian collusion" is a conspiracy theory.
So the Mueller report is accurate. Here‘s part of what it says:

“By June 2017, the President became aware of emails setting up the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians who offered derogatory information on Hillary Clinton as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” On multiple occasions in late June and early July 2017, the President directed aides not to publicly disclose the emails, and he then dictated a statement about the meeting to be issued by Donald Trump Jr. describing the meeting as about adoption.

In mid-June 2017—the same week that the President first asked Lewandowski to pass a message to Sessions—senior Administration officials became aware of emails exchanged during the campaign arranging a meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, and a Russian attorney.As described in Volume I, Section IV.A.5, supra, the emails stated that the “Crown [P]rosecutor of Russia” had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”Trump Jr. responded, “f it’s what you say I love it,”and he, Kushner, and Manafort met with the Russian attorney and several other Russian individuals at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.”

=============================

If you think the Mueller report is accurate, then it’s clear that something happened. There was collusion or at least an attempt of collusion between Russia and members of the Trump administration. Is it illegal? Apparently not as as it wasn’t ruled that way, which is fine. I would say that the behavior looks shady at the very least but I’m fine with moving on with what the verdict says. But is it a conspiracy theory? No. Something happened there. It just wasn’t ruled as illegal.

Like I said, the Mueller report outlines what happened pretty thoroughly. There are facts supporting what it says. You know what doesn’t have any supporting evidence whatsoever? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up. I’m not sure why you feel the need to defend that tinfoil hat nonsense by deflecting to the Mueller report. They’re not on equal standing. Not even close.

well another cop in this took a plea deal. said he was guilty. the cops are sacraficing themselves to keep black trash thugs from tearing down the city.

So the Mueller report is accurate. Here‘s part of what it says:

“By June 2017, the President became aware of emails setting up the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians who offered derogatory information on Hillary Clinton as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” On multiple occasions in late June and early July 2017, the President directed aides not to publicly disclose the emails, and he then dictated a statement about the meeting to be issued by Donald Trump Jr. describing the meeting as about adoption.

In mid-June 2017—the same week that the President first asked Lewandowski to pass a message to Sessions—senior Administration officials became aware of emails exchanged during the campaign arranging a meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, and a Russian attorney.As described in Volume I, Section IV.A.5, supra, the emails stated that the “Crown [P]rosecutor of Russia” had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”Trump Jr. responded, “f it’s what you say I love it,”and he, Kushner, and Manafort met with the Russian attorney and several other Russian individuals at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.”

=============================

If you think the Mueller report is accurate, then it’s clear that something happened. There was collusion or at least an attempt of collusion between Russia and members of the Trump administration. Is it illegal? Apparently not as as it wasn’t ruled that way, which is fine. I would say that the behavior looks shady at the very least but I’m fine with moving on with what the verdict says. But is it a conspiracy theory? No. Something happened there. It just wasn’t ruled as illegal.

Like I said, the Mueller report outlines what happened pretty thoroughly. There are facts supporting what it says. You know what doesn’t have any supporting evidence whatsoever? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up. I’m not sure why you feel the need to defend that tinfoil hat nonsense by deflecting to the Mueller report. They’re not on equal standing. Not even close.
You simply choose to make feelings or wishes conclusion for yourself that he was unable to make factually himself

Forum List

Back