🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

geroge floyds autopsy report

You simply choose to make feelings or wishes conclusion for yourself that he was unable to make factually himself
I’m just going off of what he said in the report.

They attempted to meet with Russian officials over dirt on Hillary. But that wasn’t illegal.

What’s the issue? I find that shady but I’m fine with the ruling. I’ve moved on. It doesn’t make it a conspiracy theory.

So the Mueller report is accurate. Here‘s part of what it says:

“By June 2017, the President became aware of emails setting up the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians who offered derogatory information on Hillary Clinton as “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” On multiple occasions in late June and early July 2017, the President directed aides not to publicly disclose the emails, and he then dictated a statement about the meeting to be issued by Donald Trump Jr. describing the meeting as about adoption.

In mid-June 2017—the same week that the President first asked Lewandowski to pass a message to Sessions—senior Administration officials became aware of emails exchanged during the campaign arranging a meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, Jared Kushner, and a Russian attorney.As described in Volume I, Section IV.A.5, supra, the emails stated that the “Crown [P]rosecutor of Russia” had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia” as part of “Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”Trump Jr. responded, “f it’s what you say I love it,”and he, Kushner, and Manafort met with the Russian attorney and several other Russian individuals at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.”

=============================

If you think the Mueller report is accurate, then it’s clear that something happened. There was collusion or at least an attempt of collusion between Russia and members of the Trump administration. Is it illegal? Apparently not as as it wasn’t ruled that way, which is fine. I would say that the behavior looks shady at the very least but I’m fine with moving on with what the verdict says. But is it a conspiracy theory? No. Something happened there. It just wasn’t ruled as illegal.

Like I said, the Mueller report outlines what happened pretty thoroughly. There are facts supporting what it says. You know what doesn’t have any supporting evidence whatsoever? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up. I’m not sure why you feel the need to defend that tinfoil hat nonsense by deflecting to the Mueller report. They’re not on equal standing. Not even close.
I never said the Mueller witch hunt was accurate. Seeing how Mueller's entire staff destroyed the information in their government issued phones, it brings the legitimacy of the investigation into serious question.

I never said the Mueller witch hunt was accurate. Seeing how Mueller's entire staff destroyed the information in their government issued phones, it brings the legitimacy of the investigation into serious question.
You can question their legitimacy all you like. You guys always question the legitimacy of things when they don’t conclude what you want them to. I already told you that I believe what’s stated in the Mueller report. I’m simply showing you why your retarded deflection isn’t a conspiracy theory.

You know what is a conspiracy theory? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up.

You can question their legitimacy all you like. You guys always question the legitimacy of things when they don’t conclude what you want them to. I already told you that I believe what’s stated in the Mueller report. I’m simply showing you why your retarded deflection isn’t a conspiracy theory.

You know what is a conspiracy theory? The retarded claim that George Floyd was set up.
Do you think the Mueller witch hunters were trying to hide something?

Do you think the Mueller witch hunters were trying to hide something?
I don’t know. I think you just don’t like what the report says about Trump administration members trying to collude with Russia and now you’re trying to find any reason to shit on it. Looks desperate.

You’re welcome to believe any of this nonsense, of course, but your idiotic comparison that this is a conspiracy theory has gone exactly nowhere.

The Russian collusion claim, illegal or not, has supporting evidence that you’re welcome to ignore. The claim that George Floyd was set up is based on exactly nothing. Your comparison is retarded.

I don’t know. I think you just don’t like what the report says about Trump administration members trying to collude with Russia and now you’re trying to find any reason to shit on it. Looks desperate.

You’re welcome to believe any of this nonsense, of course, but your idiotic comparison that this is a conspiracy theory has gone exactly nowhere.

The Russian collusion claim, illegal or not, has supporting evidence that you’re welcome to ignore. The claim that George Floyd was set up is based on exactly nothing. Your comparison is retarded.
I gotta hand it to you fuckers. When you push a lie, you never stop...lol

Muller concluded exactly what we wished for.
Nothing.

Your but….but…buts are child’s play.

I gotta hand it to you fuckers. When you push a lie, you never stop...lol
Just because you don’t like what the Mueller report says doesn’t mean it’s a lie.

I didn’t push this at all. YOU brought this up.

You made the idiotic comparison trying to argue that this is a conspiracy theory, when there is documented evidence that something happened between the Trump administration and Russians regarding collusion.

If you’re all done with this desperate deflection, maybe we can get back to George Floyd. The belief that George Floyd was set up is a baseless conspiracy theory. Your pathetic deflection doesn’t change that.

the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.
Oh you try so hard.

Forum List

Back