Get A Load Of These Insane Christian Nationalists Who Believed Rights Come From God And Not The Government

Well in the beginning there always was differences. Some wanted a strong federal government , while other wanted strong state rights. Then they fought over whether they wanted to be an agricultural society versus a commercial society. They fought over slavery. It never ends but that is the price you pay when you have choices. There always will be disagreement.

So conflict has always been a factor in the government. Sometimes war brought people together against a common enemy or against fellow Americans.

I guess once they got rid of the British as their common enemy, then the infighting started and never ended.

Is that the price for having choice?

I get your point, but many of our Founding Fathers weren‘t Christians, but rather deists. Jefferson did not believe that Jesus was resurrected, for example.
Diests ARE Christians. They believe in God, Jesus Christ and Providence. They did not believe that God interfered in the affairs of men. Jefferson did not believe that there were any miracles and Jesus did not perform any miracles. He even wrote his own Bible.

Diests ARE Christians. They believe in God, Jesus Christ and Providence. They did not believe that God interfered in the affairs of men. Jefferson did not believe that there were any miracles and Jesus did not perform any miracles. He even wrote his own Bible.
Not true. Christians believe in Jesus, deists do not. They believe him to have been a mortal man.

Both Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were Deist and both were accused of being atheists during their lives.

Thomas Paine so ridiculed Christianity that only a few people showed up for his funeral.

These three would have been aghast at Christian Nationalism because it stands for everything they were against.

It is from the Bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine, and murder; for the belief of a cruel God makes a cruel man.” ― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Get A Load Of These Insane Christian Nationalists Who Believed Rights Come From God And Not The Government
POLITICS·Feb 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

You're not gonna believe this. Check out this list of radical Christian nationalists who believe inalienable human rights are endowed on them by some sort of higher power, a Creator, or something like that, and not by the federal government.

1. This idiot named John Locke

article-65d90cbc057d3.jpg

This loser thought liberty came from the Law of Nature and wasn't subject to the "legislative authority of man." Whatever that means. Rights come from the government. Everyone knows that.

2. Total loser Thomas Jefferson

article-65d90d8bb7ef0.jpg

Just look at the unhinged insanity in the eyes of this deranged radical.

3. This stupid thing called The Declaration of Independence.

article-65d90fe7814d1.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..." UHG. Who wrote this crap?

4. Some dummy named Thomas Paine

article-65d910903962b.jpg

Paine claimed that every child born into the world must be considered as deriving its existence from God. Uh, yeah. Ok, weirdo.

5. Moron and inventor of lightning Benjamin Franklin

article-65d9110b82b04.jpg

This creep said that liberty is derived from the laws of God. Put this one on an FBI Watchlist…he's about to storm the Capitol.

These guys are all dummies. Do human rights come from God? Never. Rights come from the government and are disseminated to the population through the mainstream media. We need to stamp out this ridiculous scourge of Christian nationalism wherever we see it... before we lose our democracy.

Until 1950 Western women had limited rights to inheritance, property ownership, divorce, the right to buy and sell without their husband's permission... The list is long.

I get your point, but many of our Founding Fathers weren‘t Christians, but rather deists. Jefferson did not believe that Jesus was resurrected, for example.
Spoken like a true atheist. Please name all the atheist Founding Fathers.
We'll wait.
"Our Constitution was written for a Christian nation. It is unsuitable for any other." - Founding Father, I forgot which one

POLITICS·Feb 23, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

You're not gonna believe this. Check out this list of radical Christian nationalists who believe inalienable human rights are endowed on them by some sort of higher power, a Creator, or something like that, and not by the federal government.

1. This idiot named John Locke

article-65d90cbc057d3.jpg

This loser thought liberty came from the Law of Nature and wasn't subject to the "legislative authority of man." Whatever that means. Rights come from the government. Everyone knows that.

2. Total loser Thomas Jefferson

article-65d90d8bb7ef0.jpg

Just look at the unhinged insanity in the eyes of this deranged radical.

3. This stupid thing called The Declaration of Independence.

article-65d90fe7814d1.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..." UHG. Who wrote this crap?

4. Some dummy named Thomas Paine

article-65d910903962b.jpg

Paine claimed that every child born into the world must be considered as deriving its existence from God. Uh, yeah. Ok, weirdo.

5. Moron and inventor of lightning Benjamin Franklin

article-65d9110b82b04.jpg

This creep said that liberty is derived from the laws of God. Put this one on an FBI Watchlist…he's about to storm the Capitol.

These guys are all dummies. Do human rights come from God? Never. Rights come from the government and are disseminated to the population through the mainstream media. We need to stamp out this ridiculous scourge of Christian nationalism wherever we see it... before we lose our democracy.
You people are utterly confused about what was written versus what was meant. You people are piss ignorant of political history or philosophy.

You won't find any woke Democrats who even remotely acts like a member of the continental congress. In fact, the continental congress' reason for being was to eradicate idiots like woke Democrats. MAGA
Repubs act like them either.

Last edited:
We'll wait.
"Our Constitution was written for a Christian nation. It is unsuitable for any other." - Founding Father, I forgot which one
Spoken like a holier-than-thou Evangelical.

1) I’m not an atheist. I’m a Jew.

2) The founding Fathers were deists. (I never said atheist.) And seeing the damage from the Church of England, they set out to distinctly have this nation not sanction a specific religion. That is what the separation of church and state is all about.

We'll wait.
The Constitution never mentions Christianity.

The Declaration of Independence is an argument negating the divine right of kings to rule unapposed by the masses
The statements that God gives out rights is a statement of higher authority than the king to have self rule and representation
In other words the Continental colonies refused to recognize the divine right of kings and carried on the spirit of the English rebellion that occurred in the 17th century when the king was executed

The Declaration of Independence is an argument negating the divine right of kings to rule unapposed by the masses
The statements that God gives out rights is a statement of higher authority than the king to have self rule and representation
In other words the Continental colonies refused to recognize the divine right of kings and carried on the spirit of the English rebellion that occurred in the 17th century when the king was executed
Spot on!
Cromwell used the Levelers and the Rights of Man people to swell his armies. He gave their ideals lip service..and as soon as Parliament won the civil war..he started culling all those people..some were executed and some made it to America. Those were the philosophical underpinnings of our revolution.

Spoken like a holier-than-thou Evangelical.

1) I’m not an atheist. I’m a Jew.

2) The founding Fathers were deists. (I never said atheist.) And seeing the damage from the Church of England, they set out to distinctly have this nation not sanction a specific religion. That is what the separation of church and state is all about.

I did not say you were an atheist. I said you spoke like one. Please try to keep up.

Google this question:

How many of the signers of the Declaration were Christians?

Of the 56 men who signed the Declaration, the great majority, perhaps all, identified themselves as Christians, and all but one were Protestants. Four were either present or former ministers, and a number of the signers were the sons of clergy. At least half of them had studied “divinity” at their various universities.---Jul 4, 2019

Get A Load Of These Insane Christian Nationalists Who Believed Rights Come From God And Not The Government​

The next time someone infringes on your free speech, right to a fair trial or equal protection of our laws…….You can pray to God about it
You mean the way Democrats are infringing on free speech, right to a fair trial, or equal protection of laws?

Forum List

Back