Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

So what? Why do you compare the US to France when yo could compare it to Mexico? Mexico has strict gun regulation. And high rates of gun crimes.
Do you call Mexico a developed nation?

Actually perhaps it is fairer to compare the US to developing nations rather than developed nations. They seem more its cultural counterparts than the social democracies of the west.

I guess the US is more like Mexico than it is like Canada.

Depends on the area. Offhand, I would certainly call Chicago or Detroit closer to third world than they are to, say, Europe.

Texas lawmakers reach deal allowing guns on campus - Houston Chronicle

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Nothing could go wrong. Right? Right?

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Why the fuck do you want MORE guns on school grounds?

Because there was no guns in that school, so that Adam Lanza was able to kill that many kids.
If you are willing to pay up for uniformed, and armed, security to wander the halls, you have my blessing. But, a school should not be a prison which means we have a serious problem on our hands.

Right, prisons are gun free zones, no reason a school should be.
You must have missed where I said armed security was fine by me, so, pay up.

They already have campus police departments, next.

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Because there was no guns in that school, so that Adam Lanza was able to kill that many kids.
If you are willing to pay up for uniformed, and armed, security to wander the halls, you have my blessing. But, a school should not be a prison which means we have a serious problem on our hands.

Yes, but I'm okay with them in every school, public or private, at all levels, and that costs money eh?

So what? Why do you compare the US to France when yo could compare it to Mexico? Mexico has strict gun regulation. And high rates of gun crimes.
Do you call Mexico a developed nation?

Actually perhaps it is fairer to compare the US to developing nations rather than developed nations. They seem more its cultural counterparts than the social democracies of the west.

I guess the US is more like Mexico than it is like Canada.

Depends on the area. Offhand, I would certainly call Chicago or Detroit closer to third world than they are to, say, Europe.
Guess you've never been to the third-world. Those cities would look like heaven if you had.

It's ironic, because every single time they pass a law allowing people to defend themselves, they claim "get ready for millions of dead!", and then it passes... the law is implemented... people defend themselves... and fewer people get shot.

Shocking.

How many times do you chicken littles lose, before you quit screaming about the end of the world?
I prefer no guns but you mostly shoot each other so have at it.

I would prefer no guns too. But since your system doesn't work, and criminals are armed whether I am or not, then I'm going to be armed.

I realize you leftist live in a fantasy world, where if you are helpless and defenseless, then criminals will just hold hands and sing songs.

But I have a friend who was raped in her own home, and she was unable to do anything. Completely helpless. Why? Because she bought the leftist crap you spew. She's not helpless anymore. She has hired full time security Smith, and his friend Wesson.

She's dumped the leftardian crap you spew. Sad that she had to be harmed to learn the leftist fantasy world isn't true.
1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

She would not tell me because I told her I planned to go beat him within an inch of life. She still won't tell me to this day.
Which means she knew him, like most women who are raped, and wouldn't have shot him then, or now, so the gun helped her not a fucking damn, as expected.

Does it HURT to be this fuckin' stupid, boy?

I prefer no guns but you mostly shoot each other so have at it.

I would prefer no guns too. But since your system doesn't work, and criminals are armed whether I am or not, then I'm going to be armed.

I realize you leftist live in a fantasy world, where if you are helpless and defenseless, then criminals will just hold hands and sing songs.

But I have a friend who was raped in her own home, and she was unable to do anything. Completely helpless. Why? Because she bought the leftist crap you spew. She's not helpless anymore. She has hired full time security Smith, and his friend Wesson.

She's dumped the leftardian crap you spew. Sad that she had to be harmed to learn the leftist fantasy world isn't true.
1. I own guns.
2. Who was she raped by?

She would not tell me because I told her I planned to go beat him within an inch of life. She still won't tell me to this day.
Which means she knew him, like most women who are raped, and wouldn't have shot him then, or now, so the gun helped her not a fucking damn, as expected.

Does it HURT to be this fuckin' stupid, boy?
Nothing stupid about it. It's absolutely true. Most women are raped by men they would never shoot. Sorry.

"Myth
Women shouldn't go out alone, especially at night. Women are most likely to be raped outside, by strangers in dark alleyways, and this is the best way for a woman to protect herself.

Fact Women are often advised to avoid sexual violence by never walking alone at night. But in fact, only around 10% of rapes are committed by 'strangers'. Around 90% of rapes are committed by known men; someone who the survivor has previously known, trusted, often even loved. People are raped in their homes, their workplaces and other settings where they have previously felt safe. Sometimes, the myth that rape is most commonly perpetrated by strangers can make the majority of survivors, who have been raped or sexually assaulted by someone they know, even less likely to report to the police or even confide in someone close about their experiences, for fear of not being believed, out of a sense of shame or self-blame, and/or because they have mixed feelings about getting the perpetrator 'into trouble'. This myth can also control women's movements and restrict their rights and freedom."

Common misconceptions about rape

The law will be on hold and in court before school starts.

Haven't been paying attention have you, 12 other states have similar laws in place, they are not being held up in court. So what would be the basis for this one to be?
You will have to ask the lawyers who are filing motions.

In other words you just pulled it out of your ass because you really had nothing of value to contribute.
In other words, I am not quarreling with you and your ilk on 'why' the lawyers are filing their motions. It is happening. Get over it.

Yes, but I'm okay with them in every school, public or private, at all levels, and that costs money eh?

We have that too, all the major school systems in TX have their own police departments, which I disagree with, there is no reason to have so many layers of police administration, the officers could easily be part of the local departments. The smaller systems use local police.

They already have campus rapes and killings, next.

The law will be on hold and in court before school starts.

Haven't been paying attention have you, 12 other states have similar laws in place, they are not being held up in court. So what would be the basis for this one to be?
You will have to ask the lawyers who are filing motions.

In other words you just pulled it out of your ass because you really had nothing of value to contribute.
In other words, I am not quarreling with you and your ilk on 'why' the lawyers are filing their motions. It is happening. Get over it.

Yet you provided not one example, next.

Nothing stupid about it. It's absolutely true. Most women are raped by men they would never shoot. Sorry.

"Myth
Women shouldn't go out alone, especially at night. Women are most likely to be raped outside, by strangers in dark alleyways, and this is the best way for a woman to protect herself.

Fact Women are often advised to avoid sexual violence by never walking alone at night. But in fact, only around 10% of rapes are committed by 'strangers'. Around 90% of rapes are committed by known men; someone who the survivor has previously known, trusted, often even loved. People are raped in their homes, their workplaces and other settings where they have previously felt safe. Sometimes, the myth that rape is most commonly perpetrated by strangers can make the majority of survivors, who have been raped or sexually assaulted by someone they know, even less likely to report to the police or even confide in someone close about their experiences, for fear of not being believed, out of a sense of shame or self-blame, and/or because they have mixed feelings about getting the perpetrator 'into trouble'. This myth can also control women's movements and restrict their rights and freedom."

Last time I checked, a 9mm Winchester SIlvertip works just as well on a pervy neighbor as it does on a random dude in an alley. (And yeah, my wife carries.)

We have that too, all the major school systems in TX have their own police departments, which I disagree with, there is no reason to have so many layers of police administration, the officers could easily be part of the local departments. The smaller systems use local police.
I'm talking every school, with armed security walking up and down the halls, paid for by the taxpayers. Got an issue with that, El Cheapo?

Yep, and the guns aren't going to change that either. Legally, most of the college girls can't even carry, they aren't old enough. That's a big help eh?

Seriously, are you trying to argue with someone who agrees with you?

Qualified armed teachers is not a prison, plus you don't need to pay for any security if they are armed.
Always trying to get away on the cheap aren't you? Instead of doing it the right way you ******-rig it, as they say in these parts. Typical American. There's a real solution but that cost money so you reject it.

It means you hate it when it isn't government doing the job, that costs taxpayers up the ying yang.
Nope, it means I use the right tool for the right job. The teachers and administrators already have jobs now don't they?

Using your logic we'd have no cops, everyone would just carry a gun, cops cost money.

You are not using logic.
We will always need cops and not everyone should have a gun.

"Myth

Last time I checked, a 9mm Winchester SIlvertip works just as well on a pervy neighbor as it does on a random dude in an alley. (And yeah, my wife carries.)
Ask her is she is willing to shoot you when you're in a drunken rage wanting sex, or her brother, or your brother, or her father? If she hesitates in answering, then the gun is essentially useless, she won't use it when she needs to.

I'm talking every school, with armed security walking up and down the halls, paid for by the taxpayers. Got an issue with that, El Cheapo?

Already got that where it's needed, fool.

Seriously, are you trying to argue with someone who agrees with you?
Did I make an argument? What was it?

Forum List

Back