Get ready for the "gun control" narrative and "but but Christians"

'Get ready for the "gun control" narrative and "but but Christians"'

No, what we’re hearing from the right is a reprehensible effort to exploit a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain and to justify the bigotry and hate common to most on the right – you and those who agree with you are indeed scum.

Yes, that is all we are going to hear from the left.

Get ready. They are such losers.

Well, obviously not, since he was a Muslim.

However, some of the reports I saw indicates the FBI already had this guy on a watch list.

And he was still able to buy a gun because being on a terror watch list isn't an impediment to buying an assault rifle.

THANKS NRA!!!

'Get ready for the "gun control" narrative and "but but Christians"'

No, what we’re hearing from the right is a reprehensible effort to exploit a tragedy for some perceived partisan gain and to justify the bigotry and hate common to most on the right – you and those who agree with you are indeed scum.
LMFAO Put away your crocodile tears Leftist. You morons never miss an opportunity to grab guns exploiting EVERY tragedy. Secondly, you can run but you can't hide. You Marxist NUTS own this, 1000%- importing terrorists.. Now lie in it.

Well, obviously not, since he was a Muslim.

However, some of the reports I saw indicates the FBI already had this guy on a watch list.

And he was still able to buy a gun because being on a terror watch list isn't an impediment to buying an assault rifle.

THANKS NRA!!!
FailX1000 The radical MUSLIM is responsible for slaughtering Americans and you Leftists own the entire thing with importing terrorists and your god Obongo refusing to go after the "JV Team." ALL ON YOUR WATCH

Even in a tragedy, never pass up a chance to DIVIDE the country, right moron?

Yep, Obama is right on that with his speech writers. Stay tuned!
And another rightwing scumbag chimes in proving conservatives wish only to divide the American people and exploit a tragic event for some perceived partisan gain and ‘justify’ their bigotry and hate.

The left think I am "exploiting " a tragedy.

Lol....

Please explain.

Am I running for some seat of power or making money?

Dear God I hate the left. God I hate them.

And another rightwing scumbag chimes in proving conservatives wish only to divide the American people and exploit a tragic event for some perceived partisan gain and ‘justify’ their bigotry and hate.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa RACIST.. how dare you blame the Muslim terrorist for terrorism.. You're so utterly worthless it defies logic.

If you really believed in Inclusiveness, Unity and Diversity, you wouldn't constantly label rightwing people as scumbags.

Just sayin'.

LMFAO Put away your crocodile tears Leftist. You morons never miss an opportunity to grab guns exploiting EVERY tragedy. Secondly, you can run but you can't hide. You Marxist NUTS own this, 1000%- importing terrorists.. Now lie in it.

Yes, I know. When someone kills 20 people with a gun, my first reaction is to ask, "How the hell did THIS guy get a gun?"

I should also point out that no one "imported" Omar Mateen. He was born in the US in 1986 after his family emigrated here from Afghanistan when Ronnie Reagan was still calling Jihadists there "Freedom Fighters".

The left think I am "exploiting " a tragedy.

Lol....

Please explain.

Am I running for some seat of power or making money?

Dear God I hate the left. God I hate them.

:0) We hate you too.

The good news .. we're winning.

Yes, I know. When someone kills 20 people with a gun, my first reaction is to ask, "How the hell did THIS guy get a gun?"

I should also point out that no one "imported" Omar Mateen. He was born in the US in 1986 after his family emigrated here from Afghanistan when Ronnie Reagan was still calling Jihadists there "Freedom Fighters".
I don't give a fuck where he was born.. He's a radical Islamic terrorist. End of story... Had someone been armed in that club, 50 people would not have died.. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS have been shown over and over that gun free zones are death traps.. that criminals don't give a damn about your loony gun laws.. Now get lost you damn idiot

Oh yeah, they'll fully exploit these deaths. They'll conveniently skim over the fact it was an extremist Muslim and fellow Democrat who slaughtered these folks. It'll instead be all about attacking the 2nd Amendment. But go figure, right?

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen

He registered to vote July 19 2006

He is registered in the Florida Democratic Party

Omar-Mateen-2A.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps you guys should wait for all the facts before passing your judgements. If I remember right the San Bernardino killers assault type weapons were bought by a neighbor and modified after the purchase for all we know at this point something similar might have happened here. So will everyone please stop trying to push your Muslim agenda or gun control agenda until we know more.

Forum List

Back