Get ready for the "gun control" narrative and "but but Christians"

The left think I am "exploiting " a tragedy.

Lol....

Please explain.

Am I running for some seat of power or making money?

Dear God I hate the left. God I hate them.

:0) We hate you too.

The good news .. we're winning.
What exactly are you winning?

Virtually EVERY social issue rightwingers have fought for or against .. and the battle for the support of the American people.

Evolving demographics do not favor the Right.

And he was still able to buy a gun because being on a terror watch list isn't an impediment to buying an assault rifle.

THANKS NRA!!!

Any other fundamental rights you wish to deny citizens because they're "on a list"? Or shall we simply do away with due process all together?

Lol....

Please explain.

Sheesh, no wonder you people need help and handouts.

No wonder your dumb ass supports a loud-mouth talk show host for president .. rejected by his own party and who has no chance of winning.

Lol....

Please explain.

Virtually EVERY social issue rightwingers have fought for or against .. and the battle for the support of the American people.

Sadly, you are partially right. Stupid people who support the Democrats are breeding faster than responsible people who don't have children they can't afford. And now Obama is going to make more stupid people by infecting them with Zika virus.

Lol....

Please explain.

No wonder your dumb ass supports a loud-mouth talk show host for president .. rejected by his own party and who has no chance of winning.
Go back to Africa.

Lol....

Please explain.

Link that asinine claim^^^^

Lol....

Please explain.

Sadly, you are partially right. Stupid people who support the Democrats are breeding faster than responsible people who don't have children they can't afford. And now Obama is going to make more stupid people by infecting them with Zika virus.

:0) You think it's because of "breeding" when in fact it's because of your moronic message, racist beliefs, and lack of any semblance of intellectual thought.

The right can't even get into the White House without a pass. :0) .. and if you can't elect a president, the Supreme Court is left to the democrats to fill.

Call it "breeding" if you like.

Lol....

Please explain.

Go back to Africa.

Make me you stupid assclown. :0)

Oh wait, you're just some powerless piece of shit who can;'t make anyone do a goddamn thing. :0) got it.

Yes, that is all we are going to hear from the left.

Get ready. They are such losers.

Well, obviously not, since he was a Muslim.

However, some of the reports I saw indicates the FBI already had this guy on a watch list.

And he was still able to buy a gun because being on a terror watch list isn't an impediment to buying an assault rifle.

THANKS NRA!!!

Not the NRA's fault.

Being reported now, this ISLAMIC terrorist was on the 2014 Terror watch list but was dropped and deemed "safe" by the Obongo Muslim Brotherhood Administration. The JV Team whips the moron in the WH again.

Well well well... Obongo and his leftist squad of terror enablers just cost 50 plus people their lives and possibly many more.

Lol....

Please explain.

What, the demographics do not favor the right?

What are you, 12 years old. You mean you need a link for that?

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

:0) Anything else?

Lol....

Please explain.

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

Your article does absolutely NOTHING but cheers on people of color procreating.. Statistics do not bear out your ASININE claim.. IF we keep importing illegals by the year 2025, Caucasians will be the minority here in America.

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

Your article does absolutely NOTHING but cheers on people of color procreating.. Statistics do not bear out your ASININE claim.. IF we keep importing illegals by the year 2025, Caucasians will be the minority here in America.

:0) You're a fucking rightwinger .. thus, I had no expectations that you would get it.

It's Official: The U.S. is Becoming a Minority-Majority Nation
Census data shows there are more minority children under age 5 than whites.

Republican hate of everybody comes back to bite them in the ass.

Even southern states are becoming minority-majority.

The good news .. republicans do not represent white people.

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

:0) You're a fucking rightwinger .. thus, I had no expectations that you would get it.

Are you paid to be stupid or is it part and parcel of your pubwic scrool edumucashun? You're the "diiid nt do nuffins crowd" so point that fatass skank finger inward.. Your own link supports my post you fucking idiot.. READ DUMMY. Now get the fuck off of my radar.

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

Are you paid to be stupid or is it part and parcel of your pubwic scrool edumucashun? You're the "diiid nt do nuffins crowd" so point that fatass skank finger inward.. Your own link supports my post you fucking idiot.. READ DUMMY. Now get the fuck off of my radar.

:0) Fuck you moron.

I said EVOLVING DEMOGRAPHICS DO NOT FAVOR THE RIGHT ,, AND I JUST PROVED IT .. with no expectations that some clown who fantasizes about being some fucking 'gunslinger' :0) had the mental capacity to even understand a truth right in front of your fucking face.

How about you sling your dumb ass back to your video game? :0)

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

I said EVOLVING DEMOGRAPHICS DO NOT FAVOR THE RIGHT ,, AND I JUST PROVED IT .. with no expectations that some clown who fantasizes about being some fucking 'gunslinger' :0) had the mental capacity to even understand a truth right in front of your fucking face.

Nah, fuck you.. Hurts to be owned, doesn't it? Don't thank me.. More to come.

Here you go ..

THE BROWNING OF AMERICA
The Browning of America

Nah, fuck you.. Hurts to be owned, doesn't it? Don't thank me.. More to come.

:lol: You don't own shit .. and your posts are decidedly teenage thought.

I proved exactly what I said .. and all you can do about is whine about being 'owned.' :lol::lol::lol:

.. and oh yeah cowboy, there is most certainly more to come.

I don't give a fuck where he was born.. He's a radical Islamic terrorist. End of story... Had someone been armed in that club, 50 people would not have died.. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS have been shown over and over that gun free zones are death traps.. that criminals don't give a damn about your loony gun laws.. Now get lost you damn idiot

But oddly, 350 million guns out there compensating for tiny peckers, and you guys never stop incidents like these.

I don't give a fuck where he was born.. He's a radical Islamic terrorist. End of story... Had someone been armed in that club, 50 people would not have died.. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS have been shown over and over that gun free zones are death traps.. that criminals don't give a damn about your loony gun laws.. Now get lost you damn idiot

But oddly, 350 million guns out there compensating for tiny peckers, and you guys never stop incidents like these.
WTF?! 'We guys never stop incidents like this?" Are you drunk boy? This was another GUN FREE ZONE.. It's just too fucking bad that criminals and terrorists refuse to follow you Lefties LOONY laws, now isn't it? GFY

Forum List

Back