Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get rid of these bad cops.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Please. This shit has to stop.
You know who they are.

Georgia deputy FIRED after video of him repeatedly punching a black passenger during a traffic stop ‘because he questioned why they needed his ID when he wasn’t driving’ sparks outrage

Agree. Beyond some of these bad cops being complete assholes, its hard to believe on top of that, that they would continue to see the same bad behavior when they see that the national level of sensitivity to these things is so high. Can anyone really be this stupid?
having said that though, I would stand by the belief that the majority of cops are good and get into the job to help their communities.
There needs to be a way to weed out the loose cannons, they are doing so much damage. maybe they need to be given mandatory polygraph tests as another selection method.

Three things. 1. Get rid of bad cops with multiple complaints against them. 2. Limit random stops 3. Give cops better non-lethal weapons.

Do those three things and then get rid of Black Lives Matter.

Three things. 1. Get rid of bad cops with multiple complaints against them. 2. Limit random stops 3. Give cops better non-lethal weapons.

You can forget BLM but this won't go away.
Cops need to be reprogrammed out of the 'Us against Them' attitude.
No people should fear the police except the real criminals, but too often it's
a good majority of the general public which has a certain distrust for police, and rightfully so. They're bringing this on themselves by giving the anti-Trump press fuel for the race fire.

..there is not a problem of police brutality
..if a cop so much as verbally abuses someone for no reason, get rid of them and/or charge them

You can forget BLM but this won't go away.
Cops need to be reprogrammed out of the 'Us against Them' attitude.
No people should fear the police except the real criminals, but too often it's
a good majority of the general public which has a certain distrust for police, and rightfully so. They're bringing this on themselves by giving the anti-Trump press fuel for the race fire.
1. we've been over that link---totally ridiculous --go to the thread on it
2. there is no problem of police brutality ..THE problem is blacks breeding criminals at high rates---you don't pull a weeds leaves, you pull the root

The problem is not just the bad cops. Too many precincts have command officers that will screw over officers who report the bad cops. I was talking to one yesterday. He reported an officer for throwing a handcuffed suspect down a flight of stairs. At the time the officer I spoke to was a sgt and an acting lt. They not only didn't make him a Lt, they took away his stripes. So he has 19 years on the force and is back out patrolling the streets.

This is all too common all across the country. And people wonder why the good cops don't report the bad ones? This is it.

Please. This shit has to stop.
You know who they are.

Georgia deputy FIRED after video of him repeatedly punching a black passenger during a traffic stop ‘because he questioned why they needed his ID when he wasn’t driving’ sparks outrage

I guess the questions are:
  1. Was the taillight really out? Was the car pulled over for good reason?
  2. Normally, you'd think most of the time the officer would simply inform you a light was out. He might ask to see the driver's license.
  3. You are REQUIRED to have ID on you at all times, but still, what could be such a problem that you'd want to see it of the PASSENGERS of a car much less lead to the beating and arrest of the person?
  4. Are we hearing these stories because they appear so wrong on the surface, or because they appear so wrong AND blacks were involved, adding to the cops are bad narrative.
There is a lot we are not being told here about what really happened. Still, it is very hard to defend the police in this case. I'd just like to know if this really only happens to blacks or are we not being told about similar cases with whites? (I've seen a few).

The other thing is that, in case no one has realized this, but all this BLM, defund the police, firings, accusations, bad press, and attacks on cops has NOT made them happy, friendly people. Cops are MORE nervous now, more paranoid, less patient, in a worse mood and so probably MORE apt to lose it with uncooperative people, not less. In other words, all the BLM and riot shit has MADE WORSE the very thing they sought to improve.

GEE, WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING?

The problem is not just the bad cops. Too many precincts have command officers that will screw over officers who report the bad cops. I was talking to one yesterday. He reported an officer for throwing a handcuffed suspect down a flight of stairs. At the time the officer I spoke to was a sgt and an acting lt. They not only didn't make him a Lt, they took away his stripes. So he has 19 years on the force and is back out patrolling the streets.

This is all too common all across the country. And people wonder why the good cops don't report the bad ones? This is it.
You make it sound like a resignation never happened. If so, can what was lost be scored again at some point? If no, I am surprised that the man has not quit all together unless he feels that wearing the uniform is a calling no matter what his rank is or isn't.

God bless you and the cop always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe he is thankful every day that he wasn't fired all together...only he can say how he feels where the unpleasantness is concerned.

Forum List

Back