Get this. A liberal organization attack on “MAGA” judges because SCOTUS HONORED the Constitution

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Here is the link to a completely dishonest hit piece by move on.org (more like Moron.org):

It’s pure bullshit. Absolute liberal propaganda. The court decision was grounded squarely on the Constitution and the law. The liberal position ridicules the Constitution by falsely suggesting that a President has some magical power to “forgive” legally incurred debts absent a legislative grant of authority to do so.

Moron.org has always been disgraceful, of course; but now they have achieved also being disgusting.

Here is the link to a completely dishonest hit piece by move on.org (more like Moron.org):

It’s pure bullshit. Absolute liberal propaganda. The court decision was grounded squarely on the Constitution and the law. The liberal position ridicules the Constitution by falsely suggesting that a President has some magical power to “forgive” legally incurred debts absent a legislative grant of authority to do so.

Moron.org has always been disgraceful, of course; but now they have achieved also being disgusting.
No to the link being completely dishonest. It's a part of American dysfunction. Ask me for an explanation.

• Banned
The simple explanation my mutt friend is that tax money gets spent on the friends of the political party in control. The purebreds get the gravy and the mutts get a bone if they're lucky?
1688254839362.jpeg

Your life must be so easy. Anything you don't like or agree with, you just call a lie.
Zzz. No, you pompous dolt. I call lies lies.

I know that’s difficult for morons such as you to keep track of.

Forum List

Back