Get to the point

So, what do you think they injected into biden's ass seconds before he jogged out onto the stage, and how bad will the crash be when it wears off?

That's not Joe Biden. I mean . . . look closely at his face. Unless he had a stroke or something.

Kind of a strange speech - kind of reminded me of a Trump rally speech - jumping from topic to topic without a good interphase.

So, what do you think they injected into biden's ass seconds before he jogged out onto the stage, and how bad will the crash be when it wears off?

That's not Joe Biden. I mean . . . look closely at his face. Unless he had a stroke or something.

What you call "had a stroke," he calls "woke up this morning."

Is he done? They interrupted the Notre Dame/Clemson game to show this useless bullshit.

Feel free to speculate. Most of us don't care. Our long national nightmare is (somewhat) just about over. :)

If you keep doing that, you're going to go blind.

I'm not sure he isn't already ... But In any case he would still qualify as a poll observer if he was.

Feel free to speculate. Most of us don't care. Our long national nightmare is (somewhat) just about over. :)

I'm not sure he isn't already ... But In any case he would still qualify as a poll observer if he was.

That would explain why the polls missed the mark so badly. It's almost as if they were 'blank' or something.

That would explain why the polls missed the mark so badly. It's almost as if they were 'blank' or something.

You think he's shooting blanks too, let's hope so ... :p

You think he's shooting blanks too, let's hope so ... :p

Why are you so biased and hateful?
Is there anything he could have done or said today on stage that would have pacified you?

Forum List

Back