Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many dead kids have you seen, hasbara rosie?
Link?

Many you expect their medical records to be ON-LINE?----even if I had
a list of names----I could not publish then according to federal law
in the USA Are your medical records on line---sociopath-georgie?
if you are interested in deaths by GUNSHOT WOUND---check it out with
your local cororner

Link?

You should worry about yo-own hood beatch...:eek:

hispanic gangs in los angeles county - Google Search
"The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles], set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Union neighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s."

The Gipper's legacy lives on in my hood, Loser.

MS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Link?

"The Mara Salvatrucha gang originated in Los Angeles], set up in the 1980s by Salvadoran immigrants in the city's Pico-Union neighborhood who immigrated to the United States after the Central American civil wars of the 1980s."

Off Topic story for Georgie:

As you know I am a Christian. Some years ago I bought a new cellphone. Unbeknownst to me the number belonged formerly to a Gang Leader who dealt drugs. I get a text message from one of his members about hitting him up for some slang term for drugs ( won't say here ) and I text him back, Don't have drugs, I've got Jesus and there ain't no high like the most high. Do you know him? He said yes and who are you?

I said I am not a cop. I don't care what you do. Your boss has a new phone and I must have received his old number ( not exact text conversation but you'll get the jist here in a minute )

So I want to keep this young man texting because I want to lead him to Christ. But I know it isn't going to happen right then so instead I text him back and say, God is not a cop either. He only wants the best for your life. I'm deleting your number now out of my phone but FIRST will you do something for me too?

He said what is it? I said, Can I pray for you each day? He texted me back, about what? I said, I will pray two things only. First that God will send angels to protect you day and night and second that God will fulfill the plan he has for your life which is ALL GOOD. He said, Okay. I'll let you do that. I said fine. I'm erasing you now. And I did.

4 days later I get a text message. Have you been praying for me? It's the gang banger. He's back. I texted back Yes. He said what did you pray? I said every day throughout the day I say, Lord, send your angels to encamp about Texter and protect him. Put a hedge of protection around him that nothing can touch him. I plead the blood of Jesus over Him - Satan cannot have his life. Then I pray Gods will be done in your life.

He texted back. I have to tell you something. My car got totalled late last night. ( New Years Eve ) It rolled 3 times and I didn't have a scratch on me. They had to cut me out of the car. The cop said good thing you had your seatbelt on. You'd be dead right now. It's a miracle you are alive anyhow. The young man told me, I didn't have my seatbelt on. I know I didn't have it on and something kept me in my seat. I'm trippin' here. Your prayers saved my life.

I said, good. Can I keep praying for you? He said, yes. Please do. Then he said, Thank you for praying for me! Oh! I wanted to come through that cell phone and hug him the precious little thing! I replied, I'll be praying for you, Texter. Goodbye.

Then we parted ways and kept each others numbers. For years whenever the Lord lays this guy on my heart I text him. He will text me back my mother was just asking about you today! I can't believe it! I haven't heard from you in 8 months! You text same day she asked about you. I said God didn't put you on my heart to contact you until now. Is God cool or what????? THAT GOT HIM THINKING! OH YEAH! :eusa_angel:

So last time I actually called him because after almost 3 years it was time. We had never spoken to each other before. I said to him, Are you alright? He replies, I am in school and going to church. I'm doing great. My mother thanks God for you. That was all I needed to hear. Mission accomplished. I can let him go now but I will always keep that young man in my prayers. I love him like he was my own son.

That is my story about the gangster and the cell phone.

-Jeri

Last edited:

As you know I am a Christian. Some years ago I bought a new cellphone. Unbeknownst to me the number belonged formerly to a Gang Leader who dealt drugs. I get a text message from one of his members about hitting him up for some slang term for drugs ( won't say here ) and I text him back, Don't have drugs, I've got Jesus and there ain't no high like the most high. Do you know him? He said yes and who are you?

I said I am not a cop. I don't care what you do. Your boss has a new phone and I must have received his old number ( not exact text conversation but you'll get the jist here in a minute )

So I want to keep this young man texting because I want to lead him to Christ. But I know it isn't going to happen right then so instead I text him back and say, God is not a cop either. He only wants the best for your life. I'm deleting your number now out of my phone but FIRST will you do something for me too?

He said what is it? I said, Can I pray for you each day? He texted me back, about what? I said, I will pray two things only. First that God will send angels to protect you day and night and second that God will fulfill the plan he has for your life which is ALL GOOD. He said, Okay. I'll let you do that. I said fine. I'm erasing you now. And I did.

4 days later I get a text message. Have you been praying for me? It's the gang banger. He's back. I texted back Yes. He said what did you pray? I said every day throughout the day I say, Lord, send your angels to encamp about Texter and protect him. Put a hedge of protection around him that nothing can touch him. I plead the blood of Jesus over Him - Satan cannot have his life. Then I pray Gods will be done in your life.

He texted back. I have to tell you something. My car got totalled late last night. ( New Years Eve ) It rolled 3 times and I didn't have a scratch on me. They had to cut me out of the car. The cop said good thing you had your seatbelt on. You'd be dead right now. It's a miracle you are alive anyhow. The young man told me, I didn't have my seatbelt on. I know I didn't have it on and something kept me in my seat. I'm trippin' here. Your prayers saved my life.

I said, good. Can I keep praying for you? He said, yes. Please do. Then he said, Thank you for praying for me! Oh! I wanted to come through that cell phone and hug him the precious little thing! I replied, I'll be praying for you, Texter. Goodbye.

Then we parted ways and kept each others numbers. For years whenever the Lord lays this guy on my heart I text him. He will text me back my mother was just asking about you today! I can't believe it! I haven't heard from you in 8 months! You text same day she asked about you. I said God didn't put you on my heart to contact you until now. Is God cool or what????? THAT GOT HIM THINKING! OH YEAH! :eusa_angel:

So last time I actually called him because after almost 3 years it was time. We had never spoken to each other before. I said to him, Are you alright? He replies, I am in school and going to church. I'm doing great. My mother thanks God for you. That was all I needed to hear. Mission accomplished. I can let him go now but I will always keep that young man in my prayers. I love him like he was my own son.

-Jeri

-Jeri

Beautiful story.

Thanks, Foreveryoung. G-d knows how to write the best stories. He is so good. I love Him.

Have an awesome day! - Jeri

-Jeri

-Jeri

Thats amazing.

-Jeri

-Jeri

Thats amazing.

G-d is amazing, Gravity. You never know what He is up to but if you'll follow His Lead He'll reveal it to you later on. Have a great day you guys.

- Jeri

-Jeri
Gangsters have ruled this world since the time the first private fortunes came into existence.
Examples of authentic spirituality like yours and Texter's were around long before the Christian god was invented, and the saving grace you provided one troubled individual counts for very little when measured against the collective evil that gangsters exert when they seize control of any church or state.

Archbishop Oscar Romero is one of the best examples.
He was murdered while delivering Mass by assassins trained by the US Army working on behalf of the richest gangsters in his country: El Salvador.

"Romero was shot on 24 March 1980 while celebrating Mass at a small chapel located in a hospital called 'La Divina Providencia', one day after a sermon in which he had called on Salvadoran soldiers, as Christians, to obey God's higher order and to stop carrying out the government's repression and violations of basic human rights."

The rich don't exist without violations of basic human rights, and they cloak their malice far more often with religion than any other social institution except the state, of course. Those whose faith is powerful enough to work the magic you did with Texter are often the global gangsters chief apologists when it comes to crimes against humanity ranging from El Salvador to Iraq.

Óscar Romero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Jeri
Gangsters have ruled this world since the time the first private fortunes came into existence.
Examples of authentic spirituality like yours and Texter's were around long before the Christian god was invented, and the saving grace you provided one troubled individual counts for very little when measured against the collective evil that gangsters exert when they seize control of any church or state.

He was murdered while delivering Mass by assassins trained by the US Army working on behalf of the richest gangsters in his country: El Salvador.

"Romero was shot on 24 March 1980 while celebrating Mass at a small chapel located in a hospital called 'La Divina Providencia', one day after a sermon in which he had called on Salvadoran soldiers, as Christians, to obey God's higher order and to stop carrying out the government's repression and violations of basic human rights."

The rich don't exist without violations of basic human rights, and they cloak their malice far more often with religion than any other social institution except the state, of course. Those whose faith is powerful enough to work the magic you did with Texter are often the global gangsters chief apologists when it comes to crimes against humanity ranging from El Salvador to Iraq.

Jeremiah told an interesting personal story. Why did you feel you had to drag in gangsters from your beloved Wikipedia of course? I would imagine that the viewers are sharp enough to see that you are once again bringing money up -- "first private fortunes" and "The rich." Maybe we should take a collection up to send you on a little vacation so you can get away from your computer and forget for a while about people who have some money while apparently you have very little.

-Jeri

George, let me share a little story someone told me about 20 years ago. There was a man and his son walking on the beach in Mexico at the end of day. The boy saw up ahead that there were thousands of starfish washed up on the beach. He said, Look dad! Look at all those star fish! His father replied, Yes, those star fish are going to die, Son. They are washing up on the beach now.

The boy ran ahead and began tossing the beached starfish one by one back into the deeper end of the water so the tide would take them back out. The father said, Son, it won't matter. There are far too many of them.

The boy picked up a star fish in his hand and said, It matters to this one, dad! :eusa_angel:

israel20flag20anim20vg.gif

October 24, 2012
By David Solway

---

For it is almost inconceivable that a few million citizens of a newly established nation could successfully resist the military onslaught of vastly larger armies time and again. It must also contend against the enmity of its nominal allies in the West, the propaganda campaigns of the world’s major NGOs and opinion-forming bodies, the lies and slanders of the political and media elites, the ignorance of multitudes, and the specter of daily terror. It is equally inconceivable that this same beleaguered nation could at the same time become one of the world’s leading innovators in science, technology, medicine and agriculture, offering benefits to mankind out of all proportion to its numbers and circumstances—while reaping, for the most part, resentment, envy and violence.

For some, the continued existence of Israel is a sign of divine solicitude; for others, of human fortitude, hope and commitment at its most incandescent. But whatever the reason for this rarest of phenomena, the emergence of the theoretically impossible, it is a safe bet that Israel will still be around when its adversaries and detractors have succumbed to their own contradictions and dilemmas. Get used to it. Israel is here to stay.

Keep sending money you stupid goyim we just keep on laughing and mocking your yeshu!

:laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
israel20flag20anim20vg.gif

October 24, 2012
By David Solway

---

For it is almost inconceivable that a few million citizens of a newly established nation could successfully resist the military onslaught of vastly larger armies time and again. It must also contend against the enmity of its nominal allies in the West, the propaganda campaigns of the world’s major NGOs and opinion-forming bodies, the lies and slanders of the political and media elites, the ignorance of multitudes, and the specter of daily terror. It is equally inconceivable that this same beleaguered nation could at the same time become one of the world’s leading innovators in science, technology, medicine and agriculture, offering benefits to mankind out of all proportion to its numbers and circumstances—while reaping, for the most part, resentment, envy and violence.

For some, the continued existence of Israel is a sign of divine solicitude; for others, of human fortitude, hope and commitment at its most incandescent. But whatever the reason for this rarest of phenomena, the emergence of the theoretically impossible, it is a safe bet that Israel will still be around when its adversaries and detractors have succumbed to their own contradictions and dilemmas. Get used to it. Israel is here to stay.

Keep sending money you stupid goyim we just keep on laughing and mocking your yeshu!

:laugh2::laugh2:

It doesn't make any difference, Polkow. We still love you guys --- We still love Israel and we will continue to defend both of you whether you like it or not. Get used to it.

:eusa_angel:

-Jeri

Last edited by a moderator:
How trite.

It is miraculous that despite all of the anti-Christian sentiment that Christians are the nost ardent supporters of Israel.

It is important to understand I said 'Israel'.

SirDirkFan, not all Israelis feel the way Polkow feels about the evangelical support they get over there. Those who do have their personal reasons and as a christian I respect that.

I've never been to Israel but I support her. I make no claim to that land - I'm a gentile - I believe it belongs to the Jews. I am not looking towards some apocylyptic day. Far from it. I say long may she live. I wish her and the Jews the very best and that is sincere. ( including Polkow! )

Why are some christians so serious about their support of Israel? Because they pray for her and anytime you pray for a person or a nation you get a burden for them. Our bible commands us to pray for Israel and knowing how G-d feels about Israel and His people is a huge motivator. Christians were adopted into G-ds family through Jesus. Who doesn't have family members who rub each other the wrong way or have a few personality conflicts here or there? It is no big deal. At the end of the day we are all still family. - Jeri

Last edited:

-Jeri

George, let me share a little story someone told me about 20 years ago. There was a man and his son walking on the beach in Mexico at the end of day. The boy saw up ahead that there were thousands of starfish washed up on the beach. He said, Look dad! Look at all those star fish! His father replied, Yes, those star fish are going to die, Son. They are washing up on the beach now.

The boy ran ahead and began tossing the beached starfish one by one back into the deeper end of the water so the tide would take them back out. The father said, Son, it won't matter. There are far too many of them.

The boy picked up a star fish in his hand and said, It matters to this one, dad! :eusa_angel:
Has it ever occurred to you the starfish didn't care, Jeri?

"Starfish has repeatedly been chosen as a name in military history...

"Starfish Prime was a high-altitude nuclear test conducted by the United States of America on 9 July 1962; the device exploded 250 miles (400 km) above the Pacific Ocean with a yield equivalent to 1.4 megatons of TNT."

Can you see this world without your mythological biases?

George, to me? The world is full of lost star fishes ( people ) that have been written off as goners... while there is life there is hope and besides.... in my world nothing is impossible.

God loves you, George. You are very precious in His sight.

-Jeri

George, to me? The world is full of lost star fishes ( people ) that have been written off as goners... while there is life there is hope and besides.... in my world nothing is impossible.

God loves you, George. You are very precious in His sight.

-Jeri
Thank you, Jeri; I suspect if there were more like you war would not have been invented.

George, I have behaved badly on this board myself but I did apologise for it as there isn't any excuse.
Truth is God loves us all. If I can't do the same there is something wrong with me. - Jeri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back