Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non issue. We even have Mormon day at our local park.

I believe you've missed the OP's point which is not that Israel, as the Caring Left lamely attempts to prove, engages in apartheid, but rather that the Caring Left would use this "non-issue" to pitch their undying hate for Israel and Jews.

Despite the fact that the Park is open to the general public much of the time and allows for mixed Jewish-Arab customer mixing on the premises...

Despite the fact that the Park caters to a mixed Jewish-Arab audience that is as likely to pull knives on each other as to buy popcorn...

Despite the fact that the Park has had numerous incidents of disturbance or fighting between Jews and Arabs over time?

We have Loony Lefties objecting to the Park setting aside a few days here-and-there as Jews-Only Day or Arabs-Only Day, just to give it a rest, and let each group relax a bit more amongst their own, without fear of brawling?

Let 'em howl and bay at the moon all night long... nobody else (folks who understand the even-handedness and goodwill at-work here) is paying attention in this context.

We had loonie Righties objecting to it when local swimming pools set aside women-only hours to cater to their Muslim population. They screamed discrimmination and Sharia.

Now, Israel is doing a similar thing, and those Righties think it's just fine.

Frankly I think it's just fine in both cases. Silly to get knickers in a knot over it.

Despite the fact that the Park is open to the general public much of the time and allows for mixed Jewish-Arab customer mixing on the premises...

Despite the fact that the Park caters to a mixed Jewish-Arab audience that is as likely to pull knives on each other as to buy popcorn...

Despite the fact that the Park has had numerous incidents of disturbance or fighting between Jews and Arabs over time?

We have Loony Lefties objecting to the Park setting aside a few days here-and-there as Jews-Only Day or Arabs-Only Day, just to give it a rest, and let each group relax a bit more amongst their own, without fear of brawling?

Let 'em howl and bay at the moon all night long... nobody else (folks who understand the even-handedness and goodwill at-work here) is paying attention in this context.

We had loonie Righties objecting to it when local swimming pools set aside women-only hours to cater to their Muslim population. They screamed discrimmination and Sharia.

Frankly I think it's just fine in both cases. Silly to get knickers in a knot over it.

I have a question, if I am Black and go to Israel and they have days for Jews and days for Arabs, when can the brothers go to the park? :(

I have a question, if I am Black and go to Israel and they have days for Jews and days for Arabs, when can the brothers go to the park? :(

Well, there are plenty of Ethiopian Jews in Israel ! Just because you're black , doesn't mean you can't be Jewish :)

"...We had loonie Righties objecting to it when local swimming pools set aside women-only hours to cater to their Muslim population. They screamed discrimmination and Sharia..."
Probably has a lot do do with what country the swimming pool was in...

Last edited:
"...I have a question, if I am Black and go to Israel and they have days for Jews and days for Arabs, when can the brothers go to the park?"
DUnno... but there are brothers of the blood, brothers of the skin, and brothers of the uniform.

If they ever slam the door in your face on an All-Public Day, there are a lot of the third kind of brothers hereabouts and elsewhere who will be happy to help you rock their world - with real rocks...
beer_mug.gif

"...I have a question, if I am Black and go to Israel and they have days for Jews and days for Arabs, when can the brothers go to the park?"
DUnno... but there are brothers of the blood, brothers of the skin, and brothers of the uniform.

If they ever slam the door in your face on an All-Public Day, there are a lot of the third kind of brothers hereabouts and elsewhere who will be happy to help you rock their world - with real rocks...
beer_mug.gif

There are black people in Israel, refugees from Darfur, Ethiopia, even Somalia and the Congo, I'm curious where they would come into play when they have separate days for Jews and Arabs.

Well, there are plenty of Ethiopian Jews in Israel ! Just because you're black , doesn't mean you can't be Jewish :)

Oh I understand that, but what if I'm not Jewish?:confused:

Oh I understand that, but what if I'm not Jewish?:confused:

Well then, you will be hanged. Sorry :(

LOL. In all seriousness, you don't have to be Jewish dude.

Jose, does it hurt your feelings knowing that Israel is a thriving and growing country with an excellent economy ??? Be honest now !

José;7353907 said:
Unless I"m mistaken, I don't believe that the Dodo was a regional military superpower, nor did the Dodo possess a nuclear weapons arsenal, nor was it aware of the dangers posed to it, nor did it fight back - well.

israel20flag20anim20vg.gif

October 24, 2012
By David Solway

---

For it is almost inconceivable that a few million citizens of a newly established nation could successfully resist the military onslaught of vastly larger armies time and again. It must also contend against the enmity of its nominal allies in the West, the propaganda campaigns of the world’s major NGOs and opinion-forming bodies, the lies and slanders of the political and media elites, the ignorance of multitudes, and the specter of daily terror. It is equally inconceivable that this same beleaguered nation could at the same time become one of the world’s leading innovators in science, technology, medicine and agriculture, offering benefits to mankind out of all proportion to its numbers and circumstances—while reaping, for the most part, resentment, envy and violence.

For some, the continued existence of Israel is a sign of divine solicitude; for others, of human fortitude, hope and commitment at its most incandescent. But whatever the reason for this rarest of phenomena, the emergence of the theoretically impossible, it is a safe bet that Israel will still be around when its adversaries and detractors have succumbed to their own contradictions and dilemmas. Get used to it. Israel is here to stay.

Israel will eat itself..Racsist

Last edited:

October 24, 2012
By David Solway

---

For it is almost inconceivable that a few million citizens of a newly established nation could successfully resist the military onslaught of vastly larger armies time and again. It must also contend against the enmity of its nominal allies in the West, the propaganda campaigns of the world’s major NGOs and opinion-forming bodies, the lies and slanders of the political and media elites, the ignorance of multitudes, and the specter of daily terror. It is equally inconceivable that this same beleaguered nation could at the same time become one of the world’s leading innovators in science, technology, medicine and agriculture, offering benefits to mankind out of all proportion to its numbers and circumstances—while reaping, for the most part, resentment, envy and violence.

For some, the continued existence of Israel is a sign of divine solicitude; for others, of human fortitude, hope and commitment at its most incandescent. But whatever the reason for this rarest of phenomena, the emergence of the theoretically impossible, it is a safe bet that Israel will still be around when its adversaries and detractors have succumbed to their own contradictions and dilemmas. Get used to it. Israel is here to stay.

WoW, so you're also a racist, I kinda knew that...:razz:

The EU’s Broken Mideast Compass

July 18, 2013 By Noah Beck

The European Union recently sent out a directive barring its 28 members from cooperating with Israeli entities in the West Bank and East Jerusalem. The boycott includes “all funding, cooperation, and the granting of scholarships, research grants and prizes” to Israeli entities in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

If the EU wants to wield its economic clout to impose peace on disputing parties, why not boycott China for its brutal occupation of Tibet? Clearly that occupation doesn’t matter because the EU is China’s largest trading partner. And why isn’t the EU boycotting Northern Cyprus, which is under foreign military occupation by Turkey (against the wishes of the EU)?

The hypocrisy is even more flagrant because some EU states are themselves occupying disputed territories on various continents. One of the most notorious examples is the Falkland Islands. What exactly is the UK’s burning security interest in occupying a Latin American island nearly 8,000 miles away? Maybe the EU should boycott the UK as well.

If the EU wants to ignore international law and history, the many more pressing Mideast issues, and its own hypocrisy, all for the sake of promoting Israeli-Palestinian peace, then it should at least recognize that unilateral pressure on Israel has only reinforced Palestinian inflexibility. Indeed, it is only the Palestinians who have refused to negotiate peace without preconditions. The EU has pressured the wrong party because its Mideast compass is badly broken.

The EU?s Broken Mideast Compass | FrontPage Magazine

October 24, 2012
By David Solway

---

As you have just posted this
http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/302867-worldly-israeli-contributions-to-humanity-3.html#post7551728
And similar posts there about the Jews, to call them racist on one hand and to support the Jews on the other is rather two-faced, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back