Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am told that if you actually read a thread before you post, you will not waste everyone's time while you catch up.
I have read the thread. In fact, I probably got more than a 100 posts in this thread than you do.

I asked you a direct question. Are you going to answer it?

A word to the wise!
Words to the wise, are not usually done with dumbass statements, like you provided above.

I am told that if you actually read a thread before you post, you will not waste everyone's time while you catch up.
I have read the thread. In fact, I probably got more than a 100 posts in this thread than you do.

I asked you a direct question. Are you going to answer it?

A word to the wise!
Words to the wise, are not usually done with dumbass statements, like you provided above.
112 more posts than BB but he said more in 10 posts than you have in 122.
Check out the thread, "Volunteer going to Palestine" and check the website. They could use a big, strong boy like you to dig tunnels and assemble bomb belts for the coming Jihad.

Last edited:
Can Israel Survive Obama?

November 12, 2013 By Noah Beck

gty_obama_netanyahu_press_conference_ll_130320_wg-438x350.jpg

In the spring of 2012, when I wrote ”The Last Israelis,” I thought that the pessimistic premise of my cautionary tale on Iranian nukes was grounded in realism. I had imagined a U.S. president who passively and impotently reacted to Iran’s nuclear ambitions, leaving it to tiny Israel to deal with the threat.
"Tiny Israel". Now that's funny!

They're the only nuclear power in the ME and you call them "tiny Israel".

But something far worse is happening: the Obama administration is actively making it harder for Israel to neutralize Iran’s nukes, and more likely that Iran will develop a nuclear arsenal.
Israel hasn't even proven Iran has nukes, nor is making any.

When they pony up the evidence, then we'll talk.

Oh stop with this Iranian threat bullshit.

This is just like the lead up to the Iraq war. Nothing but conjecture and bullshit.

Why should they have sanctions? They haven't done anything wrong.

That's bullshit! You just gotta play the fear card.

What threat?

The world is against any military strike by Israel and has been for some time now.

What threat?

Unless Israel can provide evidence they've weaponized their program, STFU!

With roughly 75 times more territory, 10 times as many people, and two times as big an economy, Iran is a Goliath compared to Israel, and has repeatedly threatened to destroy it.
That's a lie.

So what does David (Israel) do now that Obama’s perfidy has been exposed? If the neighborhood bully is bigger than you, has threatened you, and is reaching for a bat, do you preemptively attack him before he gets the bat and becomes even more dangerous?

Can Israel Survive Obama? | FrontPage Magazine
WTF are you talking about?

Israel IS the bully.

Mr. Bill, all that for me, you spent all that time when you should have sent an email or go to the author's facebook page and state yo B/S to Joseph Klein. I will give you this though:::

Middle-East-Uprisings2.jpg

IsraelSurrounded.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIZx7PkJUyw]Mr. Bill gets run over - YouTube[/ame]

You bring up a very good point Mr Sniper Assassin.

But how does it follow from that picture that US Anglo Saxons, white males in particular, and Christians, should surrender their rights, freedoms, autonomy, and national sovereignty into the hands of Globalist elitists and Zionist Jews who believe they are ordained to rule the world by God?

Just because I resent being lorded over by US Jews and their lackys doesn't mean that I'm any more willing to accept Sharia law than I am the "Mashianic Age" the Jews are striving for. Maybe if the Jews would try being a little less cocky and ostentatious now that they command the bully pulpit, my attitude towards them might soften a bit.

Considering the amount of Chutzbah they display and the insults they deliver daily to guys like me via the various forms of media, I can only imagine what someone like the Palestinians have to suffer with. A little resentment is the least one might expect. So I can't say I blame them and still say I am trying to be objective and fair even if they are Muslims.
I'm not naive enough to believe there aren't a few insufferable A-holes among them. But how does that justify things like burning kids with phosphorus bombs and kicking families out of their homes any more than it would to gas a million Jews because of a few International crooks among them who are robbing everyone blind?

I just think it is better for the US if we pay more attention to preserving US sovereignty than we are to assuring Jewish NATIONALISM persists. Otherwise the only nation that will be left after the Banksters get finished will be Israel. I don't think the rest of the world will go for that anymore than I do.

Last edited:
Mr. Bill, all that for me, you spent all that time when you should have sent an email or go to the author's facebook page and state yo B/S to Joseph Klein. I will give you this though:::

Middle-East-Uprisings2.jpg

IsraelSurrounded.jpg

Mr. Bill gets run over - YouTube
I specifically addressed each of his points.

Why can't you specifically address each of my counter-points?

That's basically the formal way you debate an issue.

Anything other than that, is just pontificating.

But how does it follow from that picture that US Anglo Saxons, white males in particular, and Christians, should surrender their rights, freedoms, autonomy, and national sovereignty into the hands of Globalist elitists and Zionist Jews who believe they are ordained to rule the world by God?

Just because I resent being lorded over by US Jews and their lackys doesn't mean that I'm any more willing to accept Sharia law than I am the "Mashianic Age" the Jews are striving for. Maybe if the Jews would try being a little less cocky and ostentatious now that they command the bully pulpit, my attitude towards them might soften a bit.

Considering the amount of Chutzbah they display and the insults they deliver daily to guys like me via the various forms of media, I can only imagine what someone like the Palestinians have to suffer with. A little resentment is the least one might expect. So I can't say I blame them and still say I am trying to be objective and fair even if they are Muslims.
I'm not naive enough to believe there aren't a few insufferable A-holes among them. But how does that justify things like burning kids with phosphorus bombs and kicking families out of their homes any more than it would to gas a million Jews because of a few International crooks among them who are robbing everyone blind?

I just think it is better for the US if we pay more attention to preserving US sovereignty than we are to assuring Jewish NATIONALISM persists. Otherwise the only nation that will be left after the Banksters get finished will be Israel. I don't think the rest of the world will go for that anymore than I do.
Israel is a completely separate country and can deal with their own issues themselves.

We should not be burdened with solving their problems.

Especially problems they started.

112 more posts than BB but he said more in 10 posts than you have in 122.
Check out the thread, "Volunteer going to Palestine" and check the website. They could use a big, strong boy like you to dig tunnels and assemble bomb belts for the coming Jihad.
Did you go count the number of words?

If you'd just end the occupation, there wouldn't be any need for a coming jihad.

And BB doesn't say anything in his posts that have any substance to them.

If you can't answer a direct question, then you ain't go no point to present.

Amazing, dumbasses invoking plagiarized mythology in the Bible to support their delusions. As a side note, fortunately for the zionist regime they control the governments of "super powers" so should camel humpers attack that shit hole they call holy they have nothing to fear.

Amazing, dumbasses invoking plagiarized mythology in the Bible to support their delusions. As a side note, fortunately for the zionist regime they control the governments of "super powers" so should camel humpers attack that shit hole they call holy they have nothing to fear.

Great point! AND, since they are "G-d's Chosen People" they don't really need the billions in aid the US gives them every year or all that free military junk and technology they sell to China since they have "G-d" to protect them.

I mean, if they have God to fight their battles, why do they need the US?

And since "G-d" is the one who promised them all that land forever as they say, if he cares that much that THEY should have it, then why can't they rely on "G-d" to secure it for them just like He did in the OLD days?

Maybe they're just as short on faith as they are long on lies.

Great point! AND, since they are "G-d's Chosen People" they don't really need the billions in aid the US gives them every year or all that free military junk and technology they sell to China since they have "G-d" to protect them.

And since "G-d" is the one who promised them all that land forever as they say, if he cares that much that THEY should have it, then why can't they rely on "G-d" to secure it for them just like He did in the OLD days?

Oh yes, Israel has got G-d's help, but the help the USA gives them and cooperation is great as well. :lol:

You have to remember, Holstein, God has a lot of projects on his plate these days so he has delegated authority to the IDF to handle small shit.

Well said!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back