Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live in Israel?
I live everywhere, of course, perpetually.

Ah, the international jew.

Jewish Faces in the Chinese Government

robert_lawrence_kuhn_02.png

Robert Lawrence Kuhn seen talking about who the new Chinese president will be, while Chinese have no clue about it

Rittenberg-WPP-Group-MartinSorrell.JPG

Sidney Rittenberg (August 14, 1921; Chinese name: Lǐ Dūnbái 李敦白) is an American interpreter and scholar who lived in China from 1944 to 1979. He worked closely with People's Republic of China (PRC) founder Mao Zedong, military leader Zhu De, statesman Zhou Enlai, and other leaders of the Communist party during the war, and was with these central Communist leaders at Yan'an. He witnessed first-hand much of what occurred at upper levels of the CCP and knew many of its leaders personally. He was the first American citizen to join the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

Virginius_Frank_Coe.jpg

Virginius Frank Coe, Jewish operative in China. From wikipedia: Blacklisted...Coe sought work abroad, eventually finding...the People's Republic of China, where he joined a circle of expatriates working with the government. In 1962, he was joined by Solomon Adler in the circle. Coe participated in Mao's Great Leap Forward, a plan for the rapid industrialization and modernization of China. His works include articles justifying the Rectification campaign.

sokolsky_george_columnist.jpeg

George Sokolsky, Jewish columnist for Hearst appointed to stop Joseph McCarthy's housecleaning

Last edited:
Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune
But for Michelle Oelsner — and others who grew up in Jewish households — the scene is "completely hysterical" because for many Jews, Christmas is synonymous with Chinese food.

"That's what Jews do on Christmas," said the Salt Lake City transplant. "We go to the movies and eat Chinese food along with all the other Jewish families."

That's when they aren't celebrating Hanuka, the Jewish MILITARY victory OVER GENTILES>

Judaism 101: Mashiach: The Messiah
The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

What Will the Mashiach Do?

Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15).

David Lehman’s Top 10 Christmas Songs Written by Jews

10. “The Christmas Waltz,” music and lyrics by Sammy Cahn and Julie Styne. “Listen to Sinatra’s version of this interestingly self-referential lyric.”

9. “Silver Bells,” music by Jay Livingston, lyrics by Ray Evans.

8. “Winter Wonderland,” music and lyrics by Felix Bernard. “Michael Feinstein was my source on this one. And I’m surprised! The lyrics involve an impromptu wedding ceremony performed by a Parson Brown. The most interesting lyrical moment is the rhyme of ‘snow man’ and ‘no, man.’ ”

7. “Santa Baby,” music and lyrics by Joan Ellen Javits and Philip Springer. “Very enjoyable song. The closest thing to a jazz song here. ‘Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight.’ It adapts the conventions of Christmas songs to become a kind of love and seduction song. Eartha Kitt sings a swell version.”

6. “Sleigh Ride,” lyrics by Mitchell Parrish. “Sometimes people encounter it as a musical backdrop. On a personal note, I remember flying between the U.S. and England in the 1970s, and at Heathrow or Gatwick or JFK, you would always hear that. I had never liked it particularly, but because of the association it is very dear to me. Parrish—born Michael Hyman Pashelinsky in Lithuania—wrote the lyrics to one of the most famous of all jazz standards, Hoagy Carmichael’s ‘Stardust.’ ”

5. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” music by Buck Ram, lyrics by Walter Kent. “Like ‘White Christmas’ and ‘Have Yourself,’ this song was popular during World War II, and it appeals to a certain nostalgia and homesickness, not only on the parts of the troops abroad, but the loved ones at home.”

4. “I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm,” music and lyrics by Irving Berlin. “This is a great song that is sometimes overlooked when people think of great Christmas songs, in part because of the other major Berlin effort in this category, and in part because it is one of the few songs on this list that can be done come snow or shine, year in and year out.”

3. “Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow,” lyrics by Sammy Cahn, music by Julie Styne. “This is my own favorite of the ‘Jingle Bells’-type Christmas song. I love the way it is used as the exit music in Die Hard.”

2. “The Christmas Song” (“Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire”), music and lyrics by Mel Tormé and Bob Wells. “These first two picks are traditional Christmas songs—they mention the holiday explicitly, are full of heartfelt sentiment, and may jerk a few tears.”

1. “White Christmas,” music and lyrics by Irving Berlin. “Bing Crosby’s version is the best-selling single ever.”

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/music/22910/have-yourself-a-jewish-little-christmas

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g&list=PLytoqlF_D7BwDebvriIciDcKjNkwWrENX]All I Want for Christmas Is... Jews - YouTube[/ame]

"Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay"

Let us hope, however after the so-called agreement last night with Iran and the International Community, I don't think so...not without a war. Israel is now at the mercy of a nuclear Iran who hates Israel. Thankfully, Israel has a strong and competent leader in Benjamin Netanyahu, as America lifts it's sanctions on a country determined to wipe Israel off the face of the map.

Obama takes the easy way out again, as he knows Iran will not really ease off the development of nuclear weapons.

A shame we won't drill our own oil on our own soil......

"...Obama takes the easy way out again, as he knows Iran will not really ease off the development of nuclear weapons..."
My gut tells me to agree with you, but, on reflection, I'm not overly confident about that.

I find myself wondering whether Fearless Leader was obliged to give the Iranians a genuine shot at dismantling weapons-grade uranium enrichment in order to get the Russians and Chinese on board... in essence, saying...

"OK, OK, OK... we'll try it your way, this time, just to see if you're right. If you are, fine. If not, we don't want to hear any more shit about giving them chances, if they flub this one, and we're gonna get more radical if trying it your want doesn't work. Understood?"

No clue whether that's true or not, but I sense some-such thing at work behind the scenes.

Then again, I could be completely full of crap with such an explanation.

I have no illusions about Iran, and the eventual outcome, but I'm trying (really hard) to cut Fearless Leader a little slack over this, against my better judgment.

Look at it this way: January 20, 2017 (the next Inauguration Day) is a long way off, but there IS light at the end of the tunnel, and we can see it now.

If the Obama Team screws the pooch on this one, there may still be enough time to repair the damage once Fearless Leader has left the building.

Or so we must hope.

Last edited:

10. “The Christmas Waltz,” music and lyrics by Sammy Cahn and Julie Styne. “Listen to Sinatra’s version of this interestingly self-referential lyric.”

8. “Winter Wonderland,” music and lyrics by Felix Bernard. “Michael Feinstein was my source on this one. And I’m surprised! The lyrics involve an impromptu wedding ceremony performed by a Parson Brown. The most interesting lyrical moment is the rhyme of ‘snow man’ and ‘no, man.’ ”

7. “Santa Baby,” music and lyrics by Joan Ellen Javits and Philip Springer. “Very enjoyable song. The closest thing to a jazz song here. ‘Santa Baby, hurry down the chimney tonight.’ It adapts the conventions of Christmas songs to become a kind of love and seduction song. Eartha Kitt sings a swell version.”

6. “Sleigh Ride,” lyrics by Mitchell Parrish. “Sometimes people encounter it as a musical backdrop. On a personal note, I remember flying between the U.S. and England in the 1970s, and at Heathrow or Gatwick or JFK, you would always hear that. I had never liked it particularly, but because of the association it is very dear to me. Parrish—born Michael Hyman Pashelinsky in Lithuania—wrote the lyrics to one of the most famous of all jazz standards, Hoagy Carmichael’s ‘Stardust.’ ”

5. “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” music by Buck Ram, lyrics by Walter Kent. “Like ‘White Christmas’ and ‘Have Yourself,’ this song was popular during World War II, and it appeals to a certain nostalgia and homesickness, not only on the parts of the troops abroad, but the loved ones at home.”

4. “I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm,” music and lyrics by Irving Berlin. “This is a great song that is sometimes overlooked when people think of great Christmas songs, in part because of the other major Berlin effort in this category, and in part because it is one of the few songs on this list that can be done come snow or shine, year in and year out.”

3. “Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow,” lyrics by Sammy Cahn, music by Julie Styne. “This is my own favorite of the ‘Jingle Bells’-type Christmas song. I love the way it is used as the exit music in Die Hard.”

2. “The Christmas Song” (“Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire”), music and lyrics by Mel Tormé and Bob Wells. “These first two picks are traditional Christmas songs—they mention the holiday explicitly, are full of heartfelt sentiment, and may jerk a few tears.”

1. “White Christmas,” music and lyrics by Irving Berlin. “Bing Crosby’s version is the best-selling single ever.”

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/music/22910/have-yourself-a-jewish-little-christmas

Yep. You have uncovered me.

It's been all the tunes that the Jews have either composed or altered and copyrighted that is at the root of it all.

If it wasn't for Mel Torme singing White Christmas I wouldn't feel so bad.
You have to wonder why it has to be a "white" Christmas he's dreaming of.

Let's hear something else for a change.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1YVwGCgik]Mel Torme - Stardust - YouTube[/ame]

It has nothing to do with the Federal Reserve, half a dozen wars going on indefinitely, or being pissed out of work by a Networking bunch of Supremacists who want all the money and power for themselves.

Now listen to Mel get taken to the wood shed by his master.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VezW1PtDq5E]Nat 'King' Cole - Stardust - YouTube[/ame]

How does that make you feel?

th

Yep. You have uncovered me.

It's been all the tunes that the Jews have either composed or altered and copyrighted that is at the root of it all.

If it wasn't for Mel Torme singing White Christmas I wouldn't feel so bad.
You have to wonder why it has to be a "white" Christmas he's dreaming of.

Let's hear something else for a change.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1YVwGCgik]Mel Torme - Stardust - YouTube[/ame]

It has nothing to do with the Federal Reserve, half a dozen wars going on indefinitely, or being pissed out of work by a Networking bunch of Supremacists who want all the money and power for themselves.

Now listen to Mel get taken to the wood shed by his master.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VezW1PtDq5E]Nat 'King' Cole - Stardust - YouTube[/ame]

How does that make you feel?

th

Mel when he was younger would be a more far comparison to a younger Nat King Cole ...Mel holds his own quite well I'd say.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDNQIoItdMw]Mel Torme:When Sunny Gets Blue .flv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJf-yAnwRuw]The Zionist Agenda 1-5 David Kelly BBC Time for Truth - YouTube[/ame]

holston, et al,

Yes, there are a number of people confused here. And Dr David Halpin presents a very important point ---> the difference between the pro-Zionist and the pro-Israeli. They are not one and the same.

• The Zionist Agenda 1-5 David Kelly BBC Time for Truth - YouTube
(COMMENT)

One needs to listen to this view; not that I support it, but to get a flavor for the presentation by Dr Halpin and his bias.

You need to really review the segment #5. Some serious accusations are made.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
"Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay"

Let us hope, however after the so-called agreement last night with Iran and the International Community, I don't think so...not without a war. Israel is now at the mercy of a nuclear Iran who hates Israel. Thankfully, Israel has a strong and competent leader in Benjamin Netanyahu, as America lifts it's sanctions on a country determined to wipe Israel off the face of the map.

Obama takes the easy way out again, as he knows Iran will not really ease off the development of nuclear weapons.

A shame we won't drill our own oil on our own soil......
Under the agreement just negotiated, half of Iran's 20% uranium will be diluted and no more will be produced; IAEA inspectors have been granted unprecedented daily inspections to guarantee no Persian perfidy. Had the DC and Israeli war whores launched cruise missiles that succeeded in taking out half the potential fuel for a "breakout" bomb and the capacity to manufacture more, would that satisfy your blood lu$t for more dead Muslims in the Middle East?

"...Obama takes the easy way out again, as he knows Iran will not really ease off the development of nuclear weapons..."
My gut tells me to agree with you, but, on reflection, I'm not overly confident about that.

I find myself wondering whether Fearless Leader was obliged to give the Iranians a genuine shot at dismantling weapons-grade uranium enrichment in order to get the Russians and Chinese on board... in essence, saying...

"OK, OK, OK... we'll try it your way, this time, just to see if you're right. If you are, fine. If not, we don't want to hear any more shit about giving them chances, if they flub this one, and we're gonna get more radical if trying it your want doesn't work. Understood?"

No clue whether that's true or not, but I sense some-such thing at work behind the scenes.

Then again, I could be completely full of crap with such an explanation.

I have no illusions about Iran, and the eventual outcome, but I'm trying (really hard) to cut Fearless Leader a little slack over this, against my better judgment.

Look at it this way: January 20, 2017 (the next Inauguration Day) is a long way off, but there IS light at the end of the tunnel, and we can see it now.

If the Obama Team screws the pooch on this one, there may still be enough time to repair the damage once Fearless Leader has left the building.

Or so we must hope.
How would your Hope Change if Iran had as many nuclear weapons as Israel?
If "fairness" doesn't enter into your Reality, what about "hypocrisy?"

holston, et al,

Yes, there are a number of people confused here. And Dr David Halpin presents a very important point ---> the difference between the pro-Zionist and the pro-Israeli. They are not one and the same.

(COMMENT)

One needs to listen to this view; not that I support it, but to get a flavor for the presentation by Dr Halpin and his bias.

Most Respectfully,
R

If you are referring to the last one, I did. There is not much that I would consider far afield with what he said but you will have to be more specific before I commit myself.

I have stated before that because I post a link to an article or a video, that it means that I necessarily agree with everything about it. I post them because I think there is relevant content contained in them.

Naturally those links which I post contain information and opinions with which I concur. But seldom do I agree 100% on all accounts on every detail of any subject. I doubt if there are two people on earth who do, otherwise they would have to be identical in all respects.

The best we can do is be in general agreement with others enough so that things can be decided in ways which are satisfactory to all.

No one can reasonably expect to have their way about all things at all times. In other circumstances such an attitude is considered childish. Sometimes I think the Jews come close to fitting this description, not to imply they are the only ones. Militant blacks often appear to be just as adamant about getting their way as any white man could for instance.

The Jews have a lot of nerve seizing every opportunity to ridicule, lambast, insult, denigrate, and besmirch the white, male, and Christian population, while they are simultaneously ordering us around, and demanding that everything should be thus and so in order to accommodate the needs of Israel and their own in the States. Then they call you a Nazi if you protest the least bit. Well, SCREW THAT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlpqANnqX4]War and Globalization - The Truth Behind September 11 (9/11) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
holston, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

If you are referring to the last one, I did. There is not much that I would consider far afield with what he said but you will have to be more specific before I commit myself.

I have stated before that because I post a link to an article or a video, that it means that I necessarily agree with everything about it. I post them because I think there is relevant content contained in them.

Naturally those links which I post contain information and opinions with which I concur. But seldom do I agree 100% on all accounts on every detail of any subject. I doubt if there are two people on earth who do, otherwise they would have to be identical in all respects.

The best we can do is be in general agreement with others enough so that things can be decided in ways which are satisfactory to all.

No one can reasonably expect to have their way about all things at all times. In other circumstances such an attitude is considered childish. Sometimes I think the Jews come close to fitting this description, not to imply they are the only ones. Militant blacks often appear to be just as adamant about getting their way as any white man could for instance.

The Jews have a lot of nerve seizing every opportunity to ridicule, lambast, insult, denigrate, and besmirch the white, male, and Christian population, while they are simultaneously ordering us around, and demanding that everything should be thus and so in order to accommodate the needs of Israel and their own in the States. Then they call you a Nazi if you protest the least bit. Well, SCREW THAT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjlpqANnqX4]War and Globalization - The Truth Behind September 11 (9/11) - YouTube[/ame]

If you actually believe that is true (the bold) , then you need to get your head checked.

And the reason YOU get called a Nazi is because you speak like one, spewing you're anti - Jewish propaganda. You are a disgusting human being, and people like you are hated all over the world.

Here's what I think about you complaining about being called a Nazi, you fuckin Nazi:

:boohoo:

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back