Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good... now you only need to understand why Israel violates international law when their own long-term survival or best interests are at-stake, and you're all set. Well done.

Israel's violations of international laws that they are a signatory to have nothing to do with survival. Its all about nationalism, irredentalism, and religious fundamentalism.

Good... now you only need to understand why Israel violates international law when their own long-term survival or best interests are at-stake, and you're all set. Well done.

Israel's violations of international laws that they are a signatory to have nothing to do with survival. Its all about nationalism, irredentalism, and religious fundamentalism.

WARNING!! DO NOT TRY TO DIVIDE THE LAND GOD GAVE TINY ISRAEL!!!== I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,” says the Lord, 2 “I will gather the armies of the world into the ‘Valley Where Jehovah Judges’ and punish them there for harming my people, for scattering my inheritance among the nations and dividing up my land. JOEL 3:2

Well, I'll concede two of of three...

It is, indeed, about nationalism; completing the conquest of the soil of the Old Kingdom; they've been waiting for 2000 years to take back their home and they've just about completed the process.

It is, indeed, about taking back and setting land; necessary to both short-term and long-term survival; and they've just about completed the process; conquered land seized after they were pushed into the 1967 Six Day War and then kicked major Arab-Muslim ass (again); securing Jerusalem and the Golan; never to be surrendered again, by the looks of it.

But I'll leave the religious fundamentalism to the mad-dog Palestinians and their militant Muslim supporters, who teach their children that Allah will reward them in Paradise if they die while fighting against the Jews.

Last edited:

It is, indeed, about nationalism; completing the conquest of the soil of the Old Kingdom; they've been waiting for 2000 years to take back their home and they've just about completed the process.

It is, indeed, about taking back and setting land; necessary to both short-term and long-term survival; and they've just about completed the process; conquered land seized after they were pushed into the 1967 Six Day War and then kicked major Arab-Muslim ass (again); securing Jerusalem and the Golan; never to be surrendered again, by the looks of it.

But I'll leave the religious fundamentalism to the mad-dog Palestinians and their militant Muslim supporters, who teach their children that Allah will reward them in Paradise if they die while fighting against the Jews.

No nation on Earth has the legal right to reconquer lands that may have been lost 2,000 years ago.

Israel's theft of Arab private land in the West Bank has nothing to do with security or survival. Its all about religious fundamentalism.

No nation on Earth has the legal right to reconquer lands that may have been lost 2,000 years ago.

Israel's theft of Arab private land in the West Bank has nothing to do with security or survival. Its all about religious fundamentalism.
Well, that's a fine expression of personal opinion.

One that I happen to disagree with.

For reasons I've already outlined.

No point in rehashing what's already been hashed.

Thank you for your time.

WARNING!! DO NOT TRY TO DIVIDE THE LAND GOD GAVE TINY ISRAEL!!!== I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem,” says the Lord, 2 “I will gather the armies of the world into the ‘Valley Where Jehovah Judges’ and punish them there for harming my people, for scattering my inheritance among the nations and dividing up my land. JOEL 3:2

Inasmuch as in all ages, as long as mankind has existed, there have also been human herds (family alliances, communities, tribes, peoples, states, churches), and always a great number who obey in proportion to the small number who command—in view, therefore, of the fact that obedience has been most practiced and fostered among mankind hitherto, one may reasonably suppose that, generally speaking, the need thereof is now innate in every one, as a kind of FORMAL CONSCIENCE which gives the command "Thou shalt unconditionally do something, unconditionally refrain from something", in short, "Thou shalt".

This need tries to satisfy itself and to fill its form with a content, according to its strength, impatience, and eagerness, it at once seizes as an omnivorous appetite with little selection, and accepts whatever is shouted into its ear by all sorts of commanders—parents, teachers, laws, class prejudices, or public opinion. The extraordinary limitation of human development, the hesitation, protractedness, frequent retrogression, and turning thereof, is attributable to the fact that the herd-instinct of obedience is transmitted best, and at the cost of the art of command. If one imagine this instinct increasing to its greatest extent, commanders and independent individuals will finally be lacking altogether, or they will suffer inwardly from a bad conscience, and will have to impose a deception on themselves in the first place in order to be able to command just as if they also were only obeying.

They know no other way of protecting themselves from their bad conscience than by playing the role of executors of older and higher orders (of predecessors, of the constitution, of justice, of the law, or of God himself), or they even justify themselves by maxims from the current opinions of the herd, as "first servants of their people," or "instruments of the public weal".

What "brave" people hide their face with masks and have their women and children do their fighting????????? Not israel!!!

Israel is here to stay but they will become significantly more isolated if they fail to accept a reasonable and fair two-state solution.

Israel is here to stay but they will become significantly more isolated if they fail to accept a reasonable and fair two-state solution.
I'm sure they're prepared for that... the world will forget soon enough, as history measures time.

No doubt they already have plans to whine about Auschwitz, the Pogroms, the Inquisition, the Crusades, the Black Death, the Roman destruction of the Temple, the Babylonian Captivity, and Great Cesear's Ghost if more sanctions and boycotts do come about.

Israel will continue to exist but it won't be much of an existence if they don't start doing the right thing.

israel is here to stay but they will become significantly more isolated if they fail to accept a reasonable and fair two-state solution.
i'm sure they're prepared for that... The world will forget soon enough, as history measures time.

no doubt they already have plans to whine about auschwitz, the pogroms, the inquisition, the crusades, the black death, the roman destruction of the temple, the babylonian captivity, and great cesear's ghost if more sanctions and boycotts do come about.

Israel will continue to exist but it won't be much of an existence if they don't start doing the right thing.

no worries!!! God protects tiny israer and israel is eternathe future home of jesus on earth!!!

Judea and Samaria Are Israel

February 10, 2014 by Ronn Torossian

PikiWiki_Israel_22218_Geography_of_Israel-450x337.jpg

Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) belong to Israel. These areas are Jewish areas of the State of Israel. Period. While John Kerry and others pressure Israel to return these so-called disputed territories, the reality is that the conflict in the Middle East is about the fact that the Arabs cannot accept a Jewish state. (And even if Israel did return these territories, there wouldn’t be peace – for the Arabs want to use peace to destroy Israel piece by piece.)

The world must understand that our people are called Jews because we come from Judea. The fact remains that these territories are an integral part of the State of Israel, and have always been connected to the Jewish people.

Ten great quotes affirming that this region belongs to Israel:

Judea and Samaria Are Israel | FrontPage Magazine

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/232672-koran-says-land-belongs-to-israel.html

...:eusa_shhh:

Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) belong to Israel. These areas are Jewish areas of the State of Israel. Period.

Israel has not annexed most of the West Bank. That means they are not part of the State of Israel even under Israeli law. Israeli civilian law doesn't even apply to the Jewish settlements in the West Bank.

Isaiah 14
14 But the Lord will have mercy on the Israelis; they are still his special ones. He will bring them back to settle once again in the land of Israel. And many nationalities will come and join them there and be their loyal allies. 2 The nations of the world will help them to return, and those coming to live in their land will serve them. Those enslaving Israel will be enslaved—Israel shall rule her enemies!

12 Look, see the armies thundering toward God’s land. 13 But though they roar like breakers rolling upon a beach, God will silence them. They will flee, scattered like chaff by the wind, like whirling dust before a storm. 14 In the evening Israel waits in terror, but by dawn her enemies are dead. This is the just reward of those who plunder and destroy the people of God. ISAIAH 17:12

12 Look, see the armies thundering toward God’s land. 13 But though they roar like breakers rolling upon a beach, God will silence them. They will flee, scattered like chaff by the wind, like whirling dust before a storm. 14 In the evening Israel waits in terror, but by dawn her enemies are dead. This is the just reward of those who plunder and destroy the people of God. ISAIAH 17:12

Amen.

Thanks for reminding us of the danger in mixing religion with politics.

Israel's survival depends on such a relationship not being maintained.

GOD SAYS==The sons of anti-Semites will come and bow before you! They will kiss your feet! They will call Jerusalem “The City of the Lord” and “The Glorious Mountain of the Holy One of Israel.”

15 Though once despised and hated and rebuffed by all, you will be beautiful forever, a joy for all the generations of the world, for I will make you so. 16 Powerful kings and mighty nations shall provide you with the choicest of their goods to satisfy your every need, and you will know at last and really understand that I, the Lord, am your Savior and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel. 17 I will exchange your brass for gold, your iron for silver, your wood for brass, your stones for iron. Peace and righteousness shall be your taskmasters! 18 Violence will disappear out of your land—all war will end. Your walls will be “Salvation” and your gates “Praise.”

19 No longer will you need the sun or moon to give you light, for the Lord your God will be your everlasting light, and he will be your glory. 20 Your sun shall never set; the moon shall not go down—for the Lord will be your everlasting light; your days of mourning all will end. 21 All your people will be good. They will possess their land forever, for I will plant them there with my own hands; this will bring me glory. 22 The smallest family shall multiply into a clan; the tiny group shall be a mighty nation. I, the Lord, will bring it all to pass when it is time.
ISAIAH 60:14-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back