Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The sons of anti-Semites will come and bow before you! They will kiss your feet! They will call Jerusalem “The City of the Lord” and “The Glorious Mountain of the Holy One of Israel.”

Do you have a transcript in the original language?

"The sons of anti-Semites will come and bow before you! They will kiss your feet! They will call Jerusalem “The City of the Lord” and “The Glorious Mountain of the Holy One of Israel.”

The banim also of them that oppress thee shall come unto thee in submission; and all they that despised thee shall prostrate themselves down at the soles of thy raglayim; and they shall call thee, The Ir of Hashem, Tziyon of Kadosh Yisroel. ISAIAH 60:14

The banim also of them that oppress thee shall come unto thee in submission; and all they that despised thee shall prostrate themselves down at the soles of thy raglayim; and they shall call thee, The Ir of Hashem, Tziyon of Kadosh Yisroel. ISAIAH 60:14

May that day come soon.

"the sons of anti-semites will come and bow before you! They will kiss your feet! They will call jerusalem “the city of the lord” and “the glorious mountain of the holy one of israel.”

do you have a transcript in the original language?

the banim also of them that oppress thee shall come unto thee in submission; and all they that despised thee shall prostrate themselves down at the soles of thy raglayim; and they shall call thee, the ir of hashem, tziyon of kadosh yisroel. Isaiah 60:14

may that day come soon.

oh!! It will!!! God's word says so!!!

the banim also of them that oppress thee shall come unto thee in submission; and all they that despised thee shall prostrate themselves down at the soles of thy raglayim; and they shall call thee, the ir of hashem, tziyon of kadosh yisroel. Isaiah 60:14

may that day come soon.

Throughout the longest period of human history—one calls it the prehistoric period—the value or non-value of an action was inferred from its CONSEQUENCES; the action in itself was not taken into consideration, any more than its origin; but , where the distinction or disgrace of a child redounds to its parents, the retro-operating power of success or failure was what induced men to think well or ill of an action. Let us call this period the PRE-MORAL period of mankind; the imperative, "Know thyself!" was then still unknown.

—In the last ten thousand years, on the other hand, on certain large portions of the earth, one has gradually got so far, that one no longer lets the consequences of an action, but its origin, decide with regard to its worth: a great achievement as a whole, an important refinement of vision and of criterion, the unconscious effect of the supremacy of aristocratic values and of the belief in "origin," the mark of a period which may be designated in the narrower sense as the MORAL one: the first attempt at self-knowledge is thereby made. I

nstead of the consequences, the origin—what an inversion of perspective! And assuredly an inversion effected only after long struggle and wavering! To be sure, an ominous new superstition, a peculiar narrowness of interpretation, attained supremacy precisely thereby: the origin of an action was interpreted in the most definite sense possible, as origin out of an INTENTION; people were agreed in the belief that the value of an action lay in the value of its intention. The intention as the sole origin and antecedent history of an action: under the influence of this prejudice moral praise and blame have been bestowed, and men have judged and even philosophized almost up to the present day.

may that day come soon.

throughout the longest period of human history—one calls it the prehistoric period—the value or non-value of an action was inferred from its consequences; the action in itself was not taken into consideration, any more than its origin; but , where the distinction or disgrace of a child redounds to its parents, the retro-operating power of success or failure was what induced men to think well or ill of an action. Let us call this period the pre-moral period of mankind; the imperative, "know thyself!" was then still unknown.

—in the last ten thousand years, on the other hand, on certain large portions of the earth, one has gradually got so far, that one no longer lets the consequences of an action, but its origin, decide with regard to its worth: A great achievement as a whole, an important refinement of vision and of criterion, the unconscious effect of the supremacy of aristocratic values and of the belief in "origin," the mark of a period which may be designated in the narrower sense as the moral one: The first attempt at self-knowledge is thereby made. I

nstead of the consequences, the origin—what an inversion of perspective! And assuredly an inversion effected only after long struggle and wavering! To be sure, an ominous new superstition, a peculiar narrowness of interpretation, attained supremacy precisely thereby: The origin of an action was interpreted in the most definite sense possible, as origin out of an intention; people were agreed in the belief that the value of an action lay in the value of its intention. The intention as the sole origin and antecedent history of an action: Under the influence of this prejudice moral praise and blame have been bestowed, and men have judged and even philosophized almost up to the present day.

all that to say what??????????????

throughout the longest period of human history—one calls it the prehistoric period—the value or non-value of an action was inferred from its consequences; the action in itself was not taken into consideration, any more than its origin; but , where the distinction or disgrace of a child redounds to its parents, the retro-operating power of success or failure was what induced men to think well or ill of an action. Let us call this period the pre-moral period of mankind; the imperative, "know thyself!" was then still unknown.

—in the last ten thousand years, on the other hand, on certain large portions of the earth, one has gradually got so far, that one no longer lets the consequences of an action, but its origin, decide with regard to its worth: A great achievement as a whole, an important refinement of vision and of criterion, the unconscious effect of the supremacy of aristocratic values and of the belief in "origin," the mark of a period which may be designated in the narrower sense as the moral one: The first attempt at self-knowledge is thereby made. I

nstead of the consequences, the origin—what an inversion of perspective! And assuredly an inversion effected only after long struggle and wavering! To be sure, an ominous new superstition, a peculiar narrowness of interpretation, attained supremacy precisely thereby: The origin of an action was interpreted in the most definite sense possible, as origin out of an intention; people were agreed in the belief that the value of an action lay in the value of its intention. The intention as the sole origin and antecedent history of an action: Under the influence of this prejudice moral praise and blame have been bestowed, and men have judged and even philosophized almost up to the present day.

It couldn't be any clearer.

it couldn't be any clearer.

roflmao!!! Silly double talk that says nothing!!!

GOD say this is the future HE has planned for ZION(JERSULAM)==

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.

<Snipped>

Surely the coastlands shall wait for Me;
And the ships of Tarshish will come first,
To bring your sons from afar,
Their silver and their gold with them,
To the name of the Lord your God,
And to the Holy One of Israel,
Because He has glorified you.
&#8220;The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
And their kings shall minister to you;
For in My wrath I struck you,
But in My favor I have had mercy on you.
Therefore your gates shall be open continually;
They shall not be shut day or night,
That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles,
And their kings in procession.
For the nation and kingdom which will not serve you shall perish,
And those nations shall be utterly ruined.
&#8220;The glory of Lebanon shall come to you,
The cypress, the pine, and the box tree together,
To beautify the place of My sanctuary;
And I will make the place of My feet glorious.
Also the sons of those who afflicted you
Shall come bowing to you,
And all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet;
And they shall call you The City of the Lord,
Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
&#8220;Whereas you have been forsaken and hated,
So that no one went through you,
I will make you an eternal excellence,
A joy of many generations.
You shall drink the milk of the Gentiles,
And milk the breast of kings;
You shall know that I, the Lord, am your Savior
And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
&#8220;Instead of bronze I will bring gold,
Instead of iron I will bring silver,
Instead of wood, bronze,
And instead of stones, iron.
I will also make your officers peace,
And your magistrates righteousness.
Violence shall no longer be heard in your land,
Neither wasting nor destruction within your borders;
But you shall call your walls Salvation,
And your gates Praise.
ISAIAH 60:1-18

Last edited by a moderator:

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!

<Snipped>

“The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
“The glory of Lebanon shall come to you,
“Whereas you have been forsaken and hated,
“Instead of bronze I will bring gold,
Instead of wood, bronze,
And your gates Praise.

The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.
“Lift up your eyes all around, and see:
They all gather together, they come to you;
Your sons shall come from afar,
And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
Then you shall see and become radiant,
And your heart shall swell with joy;
Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.
The multitude of camels shall cover your land,
The dromedaries of Midian and Ephah;
All those from Sheba shall come;
They shall bring gold and incense,
And they shall proclaim the praises of the Lord.
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together to you,
The rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you;
They shall ascend with acceptance on My altar,
And I will glorify the house of My glory

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!

<Snipped>

“The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
“The glory of Lebanon shall come to you,
“Whereas you have been forsaken and hated,
“Instead of bronze I will bring gold,
Instead of wood, bronze,
And your gates Praise.

The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.
“Lift up your eyes all around, and see:
Your sons shall come from afar,
And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
Then you shall see and become radiant,
And your heart shall swell with joy;
Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.
The multitude of camels shall cover your land,
The dromedaries of Midian and Ephah;
All those from Sheba shall come;
They shall bring gold and incense,
And they shall proclaim the praises of the Lord.
All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together to you,
The rams of Nebaioth shall minister to you;
They shall ascend with acceptance on My altar,
And I will glorify the house of My glory

Apart from the value of such assertions as "there is a categorical imperative in us," one can always ask: What does such an assertion indicate about him who makes it? There are systems of morals which are meant to justify their author in the eyes of other people; other systems of morals are meant to tranquilize him, and make him self-satisfied; with other systems he wants to crucify and humble himself, with others he wishes to take revenge, with others to conceal himself, with others to glorify himself and gave superiority and distinction,

—this system of morals helps its author to forget, that system makes him, or something of him, forgotten, many a moralist would like to exercise power and creative arbitrariness over mankind, many another, perhaps, Kant especially, gives us to understand by his morals that "what is estimable in me, is that I know how to obey—and with you it SHALL not be otherwise than with me!" In short, systems of morals are only a SIGN-LANGUAGE OF THE EMOTIONS.

It's fairy tales, but if the Christian Fundies ever figured out (too dumb to do so though) what this lot thinks of them and JC, they just might turn on their good friends.

It's fairy tales, but if the Christian Fundies ever figured out (too dumb to do so though) what this lot thinks of them and JC, they just might turn on their good friends.

I'm Jewish and I respect Christian fundamentalists. They're supporters of Israel, which is great. And it's refreshing just to find people of faith in this day and age.

I'm Jewish and I respect Christian fundamentalists. They're supporters of Israel, which is great. And it's refreshing just to find people of faith in this day and age.

What if they ever figure out what that crap being posted about Gentiles and by extension, JC means? I doubt they even know that they are Gentiles, that is the depth of their ignorance.

god say this is the future he has planned for zion(jersulam)==

arise, shine;
for your light has come!
And the glory of the lord is risen upon you.
for behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
and deep darkness the people;
but the lord will arise over you,
and his glory will be seen upon you.

<snipped>

surely the coastlands shall wait for me;
and the ships of tarshish will come first,
to bring your sons from afar,
their silver and their gold with them,
to the name of the lord your god,
and to the holy one of israel,
because he has glorified you.
“the sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
and their kings shall minister to you;
for in my wrath i struck you,
but in my favor i have had mercy on you.
therefore your gates shall be open continually;
they shall not be shut day or night,
that men may bring to you the wealth of the gentiles,
and their kings in procession.
for the nation and kingdom which will not serve you shall perish,
and those nations shall be utterly ruined.
“the glory of lebanon shall come to you,
the cypress, the pine, and the box tree together,
to beautify the place of my sanctuary;
and i will make the place of my feet glorious.
also the sons of those who afflicted you
shall come bowing to you,
and all those who despised you shall fall prostrate at the soles of your feet;
and they shall call you the city of the lord,
zion of the holy one of israel.
“whereas you have been forsaken and hated,
so that no one went through you,
i will make you an eternal excellence,
a joy of many generations.
you shall drink the milk of the gentiles,
and milk the breast of kings;
you shall know that i, the lord, am your savior
and your redeemer, the mighty one of jacob.
“instead of bronze i will bring gold,
instead of iron i will bring silver,
instead of wood, bronze,
and instead of stones, iron.
and your magistrates righteousness.
violence shall no longer be heard in your land,
neither wasting nor destruction within your borders;
but you shall call your walls salvation,
and your gates praise.
isaiah 60:1-18

the gentiles shall come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your rising.
“lift up your eyes all around, and see:
your sons shall come from afar,
and your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
then you shall see and become radiant,
and your heart shall swell with joy;
because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
the wealth of the gentiles shall come to you.
the multitude of camels shall cover your land,
the dromedaries of midian and ephah;
all those from sheba shall come;
they shall bring gold and incense,
and they shall proclaim the praises of the lord.
all the flocks of kedar shall be gathered together to you,
the rams of nebaioth shall minister to you;
they shall ascend with acceptance on my altar,
and i will glorify the house of my glory

apart from the value of such assertions as "there is a categorical imperative in us," one can always ask: What does such an assertion indicate about him who makes it? There are systems of morals which are meant to justify their author in the eyes of other people; other systems of morals are meant to tranquilize him, and make him self-satisfied; with other systems he wants to crucify and humble himself, with others he wishes to take revenge, with others to conceal himself, with others to glorify himself and gave superiority and distinction,

—this system of morals helps its author to forget, that system makes him, or something of him, forgotten, many a moralist would like to exercise power and creative arbitrariness over mankind, many another, perhaps, kant especially, gives us to understand by his morals that "what is estimable in me, is that i know how to obey—and with you it shall not be otherwise than with me!" in short, systems of morals are only a sign-language of the emotions.

more silly double talk saying nothing of value!!! Why waste the time??

What if they ever figure out what that crap being posted about Gentiles and by extension, JC means? I doubt they even know that they are Gentiles, that is the depth of their ignorance.

Jews believe that all moral people, including Gentiles, are assured of a place in Heaven.

i'm jewish and i respect christian fundamentalists. They're supporters of israel, which is great. And it's refreshing just to find people of faith in this day and age.

what if they ever figure out what that crap being posted about gentiles and by extension, jc means? I doubt they even know that they are gentiles, that is the depth of their ignorance.

jews believe that all moral people, including gentiles, are assured of a place in heaven.

yes!!! The jews rejected their savior but in these last days they will become believers and all israel shall confess jesus as their lord and savior and be saved!!! Ptl.

Jews believe that all moral people, including Gentiles, are assured of a place in Heaven.

Not according to Jewish scripture, but you may certainly believe it. But since it's all fairy tales I am not going to continue this line of argument.

what if they ever figure out what that crap being posted about gentiles and by extension, jc means? I doubt they even know that they are gentiles, that is the depth of their ignorance.

jews believe that all moral people, including gentiles, are assured of a place in heaven.

yes!!! The jews rejected their savior but in these last days they will become believers and all israel shall confess jesus as their lord and savior and be saved!!! Ptl.

You believe that Jews will accept Jesus Christ? You are crazier than I thought. They would cease to be Jews, don't you get it? I would not want Jews to lose their identity. I just want them to be fair to the non-Jews of Palestine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back