Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...The difference is that up until 1948, the Jews were never responsible for bigotry against them. Now they are engaging in actions that create honest and legitimate animosity and anger..."
Survival first, the nicities second.

"...Israel cannot survive with the West boycotting them, which will happen if they reject a fair peace agreement with Palestine."
The West is not going to boycott Israel, to any appreciable extent, and certainly not for long. We don't do that to our friends and allies; especially not after 9-11 and the London Tube bombings.

YES!!!ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST TINY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL===God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

I think you are right, my Christian friend. I'm Jewish and today was Shabbat (Sabbath), so I was studying some Tanach (Bible). My hands just opened up the Book of Ezra, and I read how all the nations were trying to prevent the Jews of that time from building in Jerusalem. Thousands of years have passed, but nothing has changed. :(

I think you are right, my Christian friend. I'm Jewish and today was Shabbat (Sabbath), so I was studying some Tanach (Bible). My hands just opened up the Book of Ezra, and I read how all the nations were trying to prevent the Jews of that time from building in Jerusalem. Thousands of years have passed, but nothing has changed. :(

The world is right to criticize Israel's stealing of private property on Occupied Territory.

The West is not going to boycott Israel, to any appreciable extent, and certainly not for long. We don't do that to our friends and allies; especially not after 9-11 and the London Tube bombings.

YES!!!ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST TINY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL===God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

“But now,” the Lord God says, “I will end the captivity of my people and have mercy upon them and restore their fortunes, for I am concerned about my reputation! 26 Their time of treachery and shame will all be in the past; they will be home again, in peace and safety in their own land, with no one bothering them or making them afraid. 27 I will bring them home from the lands of their enemies—and my glory shall be evident to all the nations when I do it. Through them I will vindicate my holiness before the nations. 28 Then my people will know I am the Lord their God—responsible for sending them away to exile, and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations. 29 And I will never hide my face from them again, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them,” says the Lord God.EZEKIEL 39:25-29

"...fantasy passages from a fantasy book are irrelevant to this discussion"
amen...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

trying to deny the truth of god's word=blinded fools!!!and you???
Do not presume to get between me and the God of My Understanding... clear?

Israel is here to stay, but unless they stop violating international law they will find themselves with very few friends. And they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Just what International laws have they violated, and think long and hard before you reply.

Not to worry...

The Jews are used to that...

Having very few friends...

As a collective people...

Comes from getting burned by Gentiles again and again over the past 2000 years, I"m sure...

They're surrounded by hostiles...

They know this...

They know they're on their own, in the final analysis...

The way it's always been for them...

Although good friends - like America - can help, while they last...

This time around, they'll be strong enough and tough enough and bold enough to go it alone, and to survive as a people on their own recaptured soil, when the time comes...

The difference is that up until 1948, the Jews were never responsible for bigotry against them. Now they are engaging in actions that create honest and legitimate animosity and anger.

Israel cannot survive with the West boycotting them, which will happen if they reject a fair peace agreement with Palestine.

Tell you what take a long hard look at the allegations made against the Jewish people all over the world and see were they all start. Then ask why the war mongers are allowed to get away with starting all these libels and false accusations.

Now define what you mean by a fair peace agreement with Palestine ? Is this fair for the Hostile muslim terrorists, fair for the Israelis or fair for all parties ?

"...The difference is that up until 1948, the Jews were never responsible for bigotry against them. Now they are engaging in actions that create honest and legitimate animosity and anger..."

"...Israel cannot survive with the West boycotting them, which will happen if they reject a fair peace agreement with Palestine."

And anyone that supports a boycott is showing they are JEW HATING ANTI SEMITICS, because it hits the Palestinians harder than it hits the Jews.

Fantasy passages from a fantasy book are irrelevant to this discussion

Yet you defend the fantasy passages from the Islamic fantasy book when you single Israel out for censure.

The world is right to criticize Israel's stealing of private property on Occupied Territory.

What private property would that be then, provide evidence that it is actually legally owned by the muslims and not by the Jews

understanding?????????????? Wisdom??????????????? Knowledge?????????? Dream on!!
Step away from the hooka, junior...

You should know that you generally smoke dried apples in a hooka.
In its original geographical setting(s), I have no idea, and really don't much care...

As those devices have been used in The West since the 1960s, well...

It is understood - what is meant... hitting the drug-pipe too hard... as seems to be the case with our Bible-thumping colleague.

Last edited:

The old theological problem of "Faith" and "Knowledge," or more plainly, of instinct and reason—the question whether, in respect to the valuation of things, instinct deserves more authority than rationality, which wants to appreciate and act according to motives, according to a "Why," that is to say, in conformity to purpose and utility—it is always the old moral problem that first appeared and had divided men's minds long before Christianity.

One man must set them right, and the reason ALSO—one must follow the instincts, but at the same time persuade the reason to support them with good arguments." This was the real FALSENESS of that great and mysterious ironist; he brought his conscience up to the point that he was satisfied with a kind of self-outwitting: in fact, he perceived the irrationality in the moral judgment.—More innocent in such matters, and without the craftiness of the plebeian, wished to prove to himself, at the expenditure of all his strength—the greatest strength a philosopher had ever expended—that reason and instinct lead spontaneously to one goal, to the good, to "God".

Then the world was wrong to NOT criticize the stealing of privately owned property when it was done by the Arab League nations as part of their international ethnic cleansing conspiracy...... And whoever criticizes the Israeli actions as 'stealing of private property' has morally obligated themselves to criticize the actions of Jordan and other nations for the same behavior.

And when the other nations' abuses are ignored - I feel free to ignore the 'criticism' as hypocrisy.

Then the world was wrong to NOT criticize the stealing of privately owned property when it was done by the Arab League nations as part of their international ethnic cleansing conspiracy...... And whoever criticizes the Israeli actions as 'stealing of private property' has morally obligated themselves to criticize the actions of Jordan and other nations for the same behavior.

And when the other nations' abuses are ignored - I feel free to ignore the 'criticism' as hypocrisy.

Jordan was almost kicked out of the Arab League for their illegal annexation of the West Bank.

If not for the votes of Iraq and Yemen they would have been expelled from the oganization.

i think you are right, my christian friend. I'm jewish and today was shabbat (sabbath), so i was studying some tanach (bible). My hands just opened up the book of ezra, and i read how all the nations were trying to prevent the jews of that time from building in jerusalem. Thousands of years have passed, but nothing has changed. :(

the world is right to criticize israel's stealing of private property on occupied territory.

then the world was wrong to not criticize the stealing of privately owned property when it was done by the arab league nations as part of their international ethnic cleansing conspiracy...... And whoever criticizes the israeli actions as 'stealing of private property' has morally obligated themselves to criticize the actions of jordan and other nations for the same behavior.

And when the other nations' abuses are ignored - i feel free to ignore the 'criticism' as hypocrisy.

god owns the holyland and god gave the land to the jewish people for eternity!!! Best you get over it! Fast!

What private property would that be then, provide evidence that it is actually legally owned by the muslims and not by the Jews

Peace Now performed an exhaustive study on all settlements in the West Bank, using official data provided to them by the Israel Lands Authority.

They found that around 33% of all settlements land is in fact Arab private property.

This is the reason why in 1979 the Israeli Supreme Court deemed it illegal for Israel to confiscate Arab private property in the West Bank and use it for settlements, as they were fully aware that it violated the 4th Geneva Conventions regulations regarding the legal and proper use of confiscated private lands in Occupied Territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back