Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd like to believe that, wouldn't you? There is plenty of land - if the Pals had ever focused on actually trying to make something of the part of the Mandate set aside just for them.
Group A does not produce what is acceptable or to the standards of Group B. Therefore Group B is entitled to what group A has. One of the most commonly used inductive fallacies after God gave it to me.
The capacitive allah-gave-it-to-me?

I don't know. Did God give you your current residence?

et al,

I wanted to let you all know about a little Canadian TV Show I watch, called: Little Mosque on the Prairie.

I don't know. Did God give you your current residence?
(COMMENT)

It is absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

th

It's a great program.

Most Respectfully,
R

Who gives a shit?

the fact that you actually took the time to open this thread, click on 'Post Reply' and then type your idiotic comment, shows that you actually care.
No, I'm mocking the OP. Like anyone actually thinks Israel is going anywhere, but he wants to puff out his chest and make an obvious boast against an argument that no one is making.

It's called a strawman.

Who gives a shit?

the fact that you actually took the time to open this thread, click on 'Post Reply' and then type your idiotic comment, shows that you actually care.
No, I'm mocking the OP. Like anyone actually thinks Israel is going anywhere, but he wants to puff out his chest and make an obvious boast against an argument that no one is making.

It's called a strawman.

"Allllllllllllrighty then"

Jim Carey

Israel’s Economy Is Booming – Sorry, Boycotters & John Kerry

February 7, 2014 by Ronn Torossian

f140202ns12-450x340.jpg

Anti-Israel elements threatening boycott are encouraged by the pressure of American Secretary of State John Kerry who says “for Israel there is an increasing de-legitimization campaign that has been building up. People are very sensitive to it, there is talk of boycott and other kinds of things. Are we all going to be better with all of that?” Yet, they should be better aware of how vibrant Israel’s economy is, and that the days of the Jewish State wiltering because of threats is not viable in the year 2014.

Israel has continued economy growth – even during a worldwide economic meltdown – along with a conservative, well-regulated banking system. Israel has approximately the same number of companies listed on NASDAQ as the next three countries combined, and as one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world is rightfully known as start-up nation. Israel is no banana republic, and remains one of the most thriving economies in the Middle East.

No matter what detractors of the Jewish people there have been throughout history, the Jewish people have survived. The economy of Israel will continue to thrive and grow – and when there is a will, there is a way. Indeed, as my mother used to say: “This too shall pass.”

Israel?s Economy Is Booming ? Sorry, Boycotters & John Kerry | FrontPage Magazine

I am not using any mythology. I am taking the word of travelers throughout the area years and years ago who said that they saw very few Arabs, mainly Bedouins. I am also taking the word of Winston Churchill and the British officials who were actually in the area and who stated that the Aeabs came in droves from their poor surrounding countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. Now you and I don't even have to be any government official to see the population changes in this country as more and more people come from poor countries for jobs. Close your eyes to barbarism if you want to, but we have read enough to see what Hamas does and it wouldn't be called civilized behavior.

I referenced Mythology to the idea of "This is mine because God said so".

You mention Winston Churchill who was no doubt a Zionist supporter, but also British officials? Have you viewed the census taken by the British in that time block? It shows a complete opposite of what your stating.

Word of travelers throughout the area years and years ago.

In my opinion (I say that because I wont presume to stand on a soap box and lecture history because it is interpretive) your verbal demeanor goes beyond being fallacious.

We all have our own opinions and are free to express them. If you don't believe what the British officials said in their reports, you are of course free to view the arhives in Britain. No doubt this is where you will find them.

No doubt. Are you stating people should find them credible?

It is written that Abraham had two sons, one from his slave-wife and one from his freeborn wife. 23 There was nothing unusual about the birth of the slave-wife’s baby. But the baby of the freeborn wife was born only after God had especially promised he would come.GALATIONS 4:22-23 THE SON BY HIS FREEBORN WIFE WAS THE SON OF PROMISE FROM WHICH CAME THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

Abraham’s slave-wife Hagar represents Jerusalem, the mother-city of the Jews, the center of that system of trying to please God by trying to obey the Commandments; and the Jews, who try to follow that system, are her slave children. 26 But our mother-city is the heavenly Jerusalem, and she is not a slave to Jewish laws.

27 That is what Isaiah meant when he prophesied, “Now you can rejoice, O childless woman; you can shout with joy though you never before had a child. For I am going to give you many children—more children than the slave-wife has.”

28 You and I, dear brothers, are the children that God promised, just as Isaac was. 29 And so we who are born of the Holy Spirit are persecuted now by those who want us to keep the Jewish laws, just as Isaac, the child of promise, was persecuted by Ishmael, the slave-wife’s son.

30 But the Scriptures say that God told Abraham to send away the slave-wife and her son, for the slave-wife’s son could not inherit Abraham’s home and lands along with the free woman’s son. 31 Dear brothers, we are not slave children, obligated to the Jewish laws, but children of the free woman, acceptable to God because of our faith.
GALATIONS 4:25-31

Israel is here to stay, but unless they stop violating international law they will find themselves with very few friends. And they will have no one to blame but themselves.

It is written that Abraham had two sons, one from his slave-wife and one from his freeborn wife. 23 There was nothing unusual about the birth of the slave-wife’s baby. But the baby of the freeborn wife was born only after God had especially promised he would come.GALATIONS 4:22-23 THE SON BY HIS FREEBORN WIFE WAS THE SON OF PROMISE FROM WHICH CAME THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

The “free” man, the owner of an enduring unbreakable will, by possessing this, also acquires his own standard of value: he looks out from himself at others and confers respect or withholds it. And just as it will be necessary for him to honour those like him, the strong and dependable (who are entitled to make promises), in other words, everyone who makes promises like a sovereign, seriously, rarely, and slowly, who is sparing with his trust, who honours another when he does trust, who gives his word as something reliable, because he knows he is strong enough to remain upright when opposed by misfortune, even when “opposed by fate,” so it will be necessary for him to keep his foot ready to kick the scrawny unreliable men, who make promises without being entitled to, and to hold his cane ready to punish the liar who breaks his word in the very moment it comes out of his mouth.

Israel is here to stay, but unless they stop violating international law they will find themselves with very few friends. And they will have no one to blame but themselves.
Not to worry...

The Jews are used to that...

Having very few friends...

As a collective people...

Comes from getting burned by Gentiles again and again over the past 2000 years, I"m sure...

They're surrounded by hostiles...

They know this...

They know they're on their own, in the final analysis...

The way it's always been for them...

Although good friends - like America - can help, while they last...

This time around, they'll be strong enough and tough enough and bold enough to go it alone, and to survive as a people on their own recaptured soil, when the time comes...

Last edited:
Not to worry...

The Jews are used to that...

Having very few friends...

As a collective people...

Comes from getting burned by Gentiles again and again over the past 2000 years, I"m sure...

They're surrounded by hostiles...

They know this...

They know they're on their own, in the final analysis...

The way it's always been for them...

Although good friends - like America - can help, while they last...

This time around, they'll be strong enough and tough enough and bold enough to go it alone, and to survive as a people on their own recaptured soil, when the time comes...

The difference is that up until 1948, the Jews were never responsible for bigotry against them. Now they are engaging in actions that create honest and legitimate animosity and anger.

Israel cannot survive with the West boycotting them, which will happen if they reject a fair peace agreement with Palestine.

"...The difference is that up until 1948, the Jews were never responsible for bigotry against them. Now they are engaging in actions that create honest and legitimate animosity and anger..."
Survival first, the nicities second.

"...Israel cannot survive with the West boycotting them, which will happen if they reject a fair peace agreement with Palestine."
The West is not going to boycott Israel, to any appreciable extent, and certainly not for long. We don't do that to our friends and allies; especially not after 9-11 and the London Tube bombings.

Last edited:
"...The difference is that up until 1948, the Jews were never responsible for bigotry against them. Now they are engaging in actions that create honest and legitimate animosity and anger..."
Survival first, the nicities second.

"...Israel cannot survive with the West boycotting them, which will happen if they reject a fair peace agreement with Palestine."
The West is not going to boycott Israel, to any appreciable extent, and certainly not for long. We don't do that to our friends and allies; especially not after 9-11 and the London Tube bombings.

YES!!!ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST TINY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL===God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

YES!!!ALL NATIONS WILL COME AGAINST TINY ISRAEL BUT GOD PROTECTS ISRAEL===God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

Fantasy passages from a fantasy book are irrelevant to this discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back