Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
Yes you agree the conspiracy fools are shills slinging shit in defeat

For all those homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities with a compulsive-obsession super ego to attempt to walk on water while making themselves one nation under God with a SCOTUS precedent of if they can't convict Nazi war criminals & hold them economically liable in a court of law then they can't hold Arab terrorist Islam flying carpet airforce trainee hijackers funded by Saudis nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking KKK cops nor the cognitive dissonant either.
View attachment 183833

Is this johnny out of his depp on the high seas where if it be an airplane, or even some immaculate conceived cruise missile none of the new testament burning Bush's nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops would be economically responsible for damages just as WW II Nazis were never held accountable by SCOTUS for financial losses.

Folks, I have come to the conclusion that this guy isn’t what he seems. This guy is actually a genius troll.
Except that he seems to be nothing at all but a blabbering fool who is posting while drunk.

He cannot even strong a coherent sentence together,

I think that’s on purpose.

For all those homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities with a compulsive-obsession super ego to attempt to walk on water while making themselves one nation under God with a SCOTUS precedent of if they can't convict Nazi war criminals & hold them economically liable in a court of law then they can't hold Arab terrorist Islam flying carpet airforce trainee hijackers funded by Saudis nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate drug trafficking KKK cops nor the cognitive dissonant either.
View attachment 183833

Is this johnny out of his depp on the high seas where if it be an airplane, or even some immaculate conceived cruise missile none of the new testament burning Bush's nor the Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops would be economically responsible for damages just as WW II Nazis were never held accountable by SCOTUS for financial losses.

Folks, I have come to the conclusion that this guy isn’t what he seems. This guy is actually a genius troll.
Except that he seems to be nothing at all but a blabbering fool who is posting while drunk.

You could be right but I do not really see the point.

Some people troll for the sake of trolling.

I understand it may be entertaining to some but it seems about as fun to me as watching water drip from a faucet

Trolling works well when rod & reel fishing......but trolling for a cruise missile for the sake of trolling ?

oh my the Irony.:haha: comedy gold from troll pred as always.:haha:

yeah predtroll here describe agent nazi shill,shill predfan himself,and NON paid troll salty.:haha:

yeah predtroll here describe agent nazi shill,shill predfan himself,and NON paid troll salty.:haha:

Paying in defamation while a supreme swastika up Uranus court could care about as much rendering any decision against an Islam-Muslim mass murder jihad for their second coming of Christ thru 9/11 as Nazi Germany paying for any of it's millions of concentration camp deaths; now somehow a languishing fan.

I understand it may be entertaining to some but it seems about as fun to me as watching water drip from a faucet

It seems about as much fun as Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception defamation where all National Archives purchased US Constitutions made thieving KKK churchstate arsonsists as holy as those 9/11 airplane hijackers.

Still slinging shit in defeat as you always do.

Still slinging shit in defeat as you always do.

Seems to defeat purpose of the same pseudo science doctor Defamation Reichquest emulating Rehnquist's immaculate drug conceptions, where whether it be US Constitutions or 9/11 airplane versus a fabricated misnomer cruise missile destruction to praise Allah & those higher than SCOTUS along with 40 virgins, Muhammad & churchstate KKK cops.....

Just suppose it was a conspiracy...

Why would anyone waste an expensive cruise missile that has lotsa paper work and a huge inventory trail?

Wouldn't it be a whole lot cheaper and more believable to use a 757?

Perhaps they could train a bunch of known terrorists to fly it. All they'd need do is to poison the whole bunch of terrorists with some bio weapon and then let nature take it's course....

But that's a whole 'nother consipracy theory...

Just suppose it was a conspiracy...
Why would anyone waste an expensive cruise missile that has lotsa paper work and a huge inventory trail?
Wouldn't it be a whole lot cheaper and more believable to use a 757?
Perhaps they could train a bunch of known terrorists to fly it. All they'd need do is to poison the whole bunch of terrorists with some bio weapon and then let nature take it's course....
But that's a whole 'nother consipracy theory...

Since the current Islamic opioid epidemic hasn't worked as well as nature's course following the "serve the Pope or die" Catholic Church drug invasion going back to the 1950's in replacing Nazi Germany zyklon B human farming techniques in survival of the fittest fascists, maybe they'll all get more Putin assassination bio weapon nerve agent death training since KKK churchstate immaculate drug conceptions only go so far in patriot act lynching enforcement .

Bush let the 911 attack happen & refused to get Bin Laden!
Evidence needed

As if that would do any good in this Christian Nation since it's dictated to be just business & has enough churchstate master race lynching enforcement to disprove no matter what......
This is a secular nation.

Evidence matters but you have none.

All you have is incoherent babble

Since these 2000+ years of those cross conditioned way beyond therapy in obsessive compulsive super ego Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality, the only incoherence is from the cognitively dissonance avoidance acceptance immaculate conception of a fabricated misnomer which renders homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal behavior of either "serve the Pope or die" or "death to the infidels"; which apparently pseudo science doesn't recognize as matter.

Evidence needed

As if that would do any good in this Christian Nation since it's dictated to be just business & has enough churchstate master race lynching enforcement to disprove no matter what......

Since these 2000+ years of those cross conditioned way beyond therapy in obsessive compulsive super ego Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality, the only incoherence is from the cognitively dissonance avoidance acceptance immaculate conception of a fabricated misnomer which renders homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal behavior of either "serve the Pope or die" or "death to the infidels"; which apparently pseudo science doesn't recognize as matter.
You seem to have confused learning how to use a thesaurus with being intelligent.

Word soup is not an intelligent response

Evidence needed

You seem to have confused learning how to use a thesaurus with being intelligent.

Word soup is not an intelligent response

Another typical redundant "man is God" but really isn't response to stimuli beyond any Christian comprehension......

Forum List

Back