Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

We both know that you initiated this, not me.

You’re embarrassing yourself.
We both know you’re lying. And we both know your gutless.

Hence forth when attempting to ask anything, phrase your questions in the form of a question. A legitimate question. 👍

We both know you’re lying. And we both know your gutless.

Hence forth when attempting to ask anything, phrase your questions in the form of a question. A legitimate question. 👍
And we all know you also don't use YOU'RE correctly

Show me the post where I initiated this with you.

This is the part where you don’t answer because you know you’re lying.

If you want to continue what you initiated, that’s fine. But we both know you initiated it. 👍

This is the part where I once again tell you to phrase your question in the form of a legitimate question.

If you want to continue what you initiated, that’s fine. But we both know you initiated it. 👍

This is the part where I once again tell you to phrase your question in the form of a legitimate question.
“This is the part where you don’t answer because you know you’re lying.”

Called it. Look at how predictable you are.

“This is the part where you don’t answer because you know you’re lying.”

Called it. Look at how predictable you are.
I was right. That was the part where you’d run a way from putting your question into the form of a legitimate question.

By the way, this: Getting cancelled by Trump supporters is kind of where it started.

Also post 122 is instructive.

Try to find your own “question.”

But you won’t.

I thought you blocked me? Awww you did miss me
I don’t even recall you.

May have had you on ignore for a while. I don’t recall. From time to time, I try to clean out the ignore list.

Maybe you being there. :dunno:

I was right. That was the part where you’d run a way from putting your question into the form of a legitimate question.

By the way, this: Getting cancelled by Trump supporters is kind of where it started.

Also post 122 is instructive.

Try to find your own “question.”

But you won’t.
Re-evaluate your poor decisions. This is just sad.

That post shows you responding to me. You initiated this with me. Like I said.

Re-evaluate your poor decisions. This is just sad.

That post shows you responding to me. You initiated this with me. Like I said.
Wrong. The track of our conversation establishes conclusively that you hadn’t even asked a question. Later you demanded that I answer “it.”

There was no question to answer. There still isn’t. Instead, all you did was to make a silly statement loaded with baseless and/or unsupported presuppositions.

You remain a joke.

If you wish to ask a question, you will need to phrase your question in the form of a question.

In what way?
YOU'RE really the gift that keeps on giving

1660796583325056.jpg

Forum List

Back