Getting Exactly What they Deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Karma's a bitch huh.

I don't feel remotely sorry for you Jan 6th Rioting trash...

Trump and the GOP are a total joke and they can't even win in GA, even after the governor won big.

Trump a joke, its official

Karma's a bitch huh.

I don't feel remotely sorry for you Jan 6th Rioting trash...

Trump and the GOP are a total joke and they can't even win in GA, even after the governor won big.

Trump a joke, its official

You mean America is getting exactly what it deserves, you vote accordingly.

I hope it works out for all of our sakes. Canada and others are NOT your ally. As we have often, if it suits our needs better, we will turn our allegiance in a heartbeat.

You mean America is getting exactly what it deserves, you vote accordingly.

I hope it works out for all of our sakes. Canada and others are NOT your ally. As we have often, if it suits our needs better, we will turn our allegiance in a heartbeat.
It's weird right, how Democrats love other countries that hate America and screw over our poor and working class.

Suck it Losers !!
We haven't lost anything. The whole country lost and the country deserves everything that happens going forward. I lived through part of the Great Depression so I have experience and I don't want to hear any bitching and moaning from the complacent population in the future. This country has been going down the tubes and it will be good to see the way the suicidal public will handle the outcome.

Gotta admit. Not REALLY sure of the topic. Maybe something about the Georgia election. That comment in the OPost can go into any existing threads on the Runoff that started tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back