Getting Harder to Make it?

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Or NOT? What do you think?

In yer wet wild dreams home toy, I know how to make it with any economy...
IF you Know How to Survive in ANY Area of the country (And I Doubt you do)
Maybe you Might be all right..

IF you Know How to Survive in ANY Area of the country (And I Doubt you do)
Maybe you Might be all right..
I did manage not to die in the many places I have lived and been in the world, all it takes is a will to survive.

I lived in Youngstown Ohio through the steel collapse of the late 70's/80's, when unemployment was north of 20% for years.

Living through hard times is hard, but its certainly possible.

Oh, I don't know. Several states raised their minimum wages by over 10%. There is a lot of hiring going on. Business income is up. Lowest unemployment claims in 50 years was a headline today. Gas prices are leveling or dropping. Oilman magazine says we are still the larges producer and exporter of oil and natural gas. Travel is up. Housing demand rising. I can't work up much gloom at this time.

I am making more money than I have since my major back surgery in 2017...

The gub'mit should be responsible for a level playing field I.E.> regulated capitalism.

What we are living is a gub'mit creating a false economy

That, i suspect along with folks that are far smarter than this 'ol redneck, has all the earmarks of biting up in our artificially fat and happy stimulated butts

~S~

The gub'mit should be responsible for a level playing field I.E.> regulated capitalism.

What we are living is a gub'mit creating a false economy

That, i suspect along with folks that are far smarter than this 'ol redneck, has all the earmarks of biting up in our artificially fat and happy stimulated butts

~S~
I Am Thinking you might be Right..

The wolf is definitely scratching at the old front doors of some Americans. In our own case we can go lean if we have to. Before that happens, things will have to get much worse. Meh. Personally, I am ready to watch it all burn. Civilization is way, way overrated—according to the people in charge. Let them tear it down, piss on the ashes. We'll retreat to nature and pop some popcorn.

The wolf is definitely scratching at the old front doors of some Americans. In our own case we can go lean if we have to. Before that happens, things will have to get much worse. Meh. Personally, I am ready to watch it all burn. Civilization is way, way overrated—according to the people in charge. Let them tear it down, piss on the ashes. We'll retreat to nature and pop some popcorn.
Hang Tough..

Forum List

Back